Shye wrote:
Who knows what, and who's talking?
was she from the manos in new hartford?
NH girl

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2010
She passed away about 20 years ago.
question wrote:
<quoted text>was she from the manos in new hartford?
Utica OD

Manlius, NY

#5 Mar 13, 2010
1997 per Utica OD, was a possible witness to a murder
OMG

AOL

#6 Mar 13, 2010
Utica OD wrote:
1997 per Utica OD, was a possible witness to a murder
So we have another unsolved murder? Was this just totally swept under the rug?
I remember

Rome, NY

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Allison Scranton died, I know that for a fact. Michelle Mikalajunas hanged herself and was supposedly a witness as well....was it suicide.
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
So we have another unsolved murder? Was this just totally swept under the rug?
she grew

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2010
up off of merritt place. I lived two houses from her and knew her as a child. Her parents dealt with alot as her older sister was shot by her bf and her older brother was into drugs so I understood. As she got older, man she had problems. I understand it, she committed suicide.
sherlock

Rome, NY

#9 Mar 15, 2010
she grew wrote:
up off of merritt place. I lived two houses from her and knew her as a child. Her parents dealt with alot as her older sister was shot by her bf and her older brother was into drugs so I understood. As she got older, man she had problems. I understand it, she committed suicide.
Was it? or could she have been murdered and made to look like a suicide? Just wondering. If they killed once they probably did it again
Shurly

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2010
Read.
too bad

Franklin Lakes, NJ

#11 Mar 16, 2010
I haven't heard this name in over 25 years. I grew up down the street from her. I believe she lived on Parkway Pl off of Merritt Pl. She always seemed a little strange but would play neighborhood games with us every once in a while. It's a shame she had to be a part of this.
parkway pl

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2010
too bad wrote:
I haven't heard this name in over 25 years. I grew up down the street from her. I believe she lived on Parkway Pl off of Merritt Pl. She always seemed a little strange but would play neighborhood games with us every once in a while. It's a shame she had to be a part of this.
I grew up with her also. I lived on parkway pl. there were the harts, hetzers, etc.
i also played with her a child. We use to habg out in the gulley, a bunch of us. Probably know each other.
parkway pl

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2010
I use to play with her AS a child. That didnt sound too good. She was strange. I was there from
2 to 12 years old from 63 to 73- I was like 8 and she was like 5. I miss that old neighborhood, best times I ever had actually.
fgj

Norcross, GA

#14 Mar 16, 2010
she grew wrote:
why is there NO obituary to be found for allison?
I remember

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 18, 2010
If I remember correctly, it was very brief, no picture. I think her funeral was at St. Thomas Chruch (or St. John's in NH).

fgj wrote:
<quoted text>
why is there NO obituary to be found for allison?
kristi

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2010
I remember wrote:
Allison Scranton died, I know that for a fact. Michelle Mikalajunas hanged herself and was supposedly a witness as well....was it suicide.
<quoted text>
a realative of michelle mikalajunas amd know it is related with also kim simon please commeent with email to chat
oldfultonpostcar ds

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Mar 22, 2010
her obit states she left a good friend, "Joseph Hess"..what does he remember??
I remember

Rome, NY

#18 Mar 23, 2010
you are related to the Mikalajunas'?
kristi wrote:
<quoted text> a realative of michelle mikalajunas amd know it is related with also kim simon please commeent with email to chat
I remember

Rome, NY

#19 Mar 23, 2010
where did you find her obit?
oldfultonpostcards wrote:
her obit states she left a good friend, "Joseph Hess"..what does he remember??
hmmm

Utica, NY

#21 Sep 21, 2010
there isnt one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pissente's "Visoin 2020" re-gurge. 11 min How 2
TRUMP was right. 14 min Yes He Was 4
blacks 25 min Pathetic 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 52 min The City of Riggies 470
Which is worse? Life in Utica OR Hot Fire Poker... 58 min The City of Riggies 13
Trump - all talk no action 59 min Hmmmm 10
Snooki wants to be mayor 1 hr This looks bad 2
New Hartford Police-Inserra LAWSUIT & A.G. TIME! 2 hr Upstate Toilet Town 17
tenney 6 hr SEEMANN PUNK JIM 60
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 6 hr SEEMANN PUNK JIM 167
Sociopathic Narcisstic Abuse Rules 7 hr SEEMANN PUNK JIM 27

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages