Posted in the Utica Forum

Gary

New York, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2014
Sure is, about time.
Free

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Poor kids have suffered enough with the bully tactics of ALVANOS and RANDALL. They treat kids like shit and I am glad they are gone.
zzzzz

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2014
randal resigned from what and fred deck is a good guy
Free

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2014
zzzzz wrote:
randal resigned from what and fred deck is a good guy
He is out of any coaching at NH and Deck(roflmao at him)
NH grad

Fairport, NY

#6 Jun 19, 2014
AXEthemAll wrote:
Tough when the Sup Nole, the fake AD Alvanos, Randall the coach and a few parents like Deck are all in bed together. Times are a changing, finally. AD let go, Randall resigns with a trail a mile long of corruption, Nole should be replaced letting this crap go on with his approval and some parents should take a flying leap and butt out, right Fred. The media needs to report these issues, just like they reported the senior skip day. These are major issues at NH and some are criminal.
Ok Doug like your not corrupt. Lol
Sparta

Fairport, NY

#7 Jun 19, 2014
If your kid has talent and is a quality kid than he will play no matter who coaches.The same parents who are crying now will have complaints about the new coaches.Problem at NH is so many parents are coaches in little league and make their kids all stars and Expect it to continue.
dejavu

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 19, 2014
Sparta wrote:
If your kid has talent and is a quality kid than he will play no matter who coaches.The same parents who are crying now will have complaints about the new coaches.Problem at NH is so many parents are coaches in little league and make their kids all stars and Expect it to continue.
Whenever you post, you cut and paste the same crap. You missing the point pal. You have no idea what you are talking about. It's called stealing and corruption.
nobody

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 19, 2014
leave little league out of it.
Truth

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jun 19, 2014
nobody wrote:
leave little league out of it.
Just look at the parents who are complaining behind the scenes.8 out of 10 of them coached little league and controlled their kids playing times.
statheman

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2014
Crashing bigtime and deservingly so. Mess with the best, you get burned, right Deck?
newlife

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 22, 2014
One more to go, Nole, then we on the road to recovery.
Utica lies

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2014
Comment here buddy
Still pizzed off

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2014
I agree. Many years ago my kid who was a D1 basketball and baseball prospect never got a full ride. I still blame the NH coaches.......and I'm still paying my kid's college loans.
PatheticCoaching

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2014
Randall is total clueless how to coach basketball. He knew 1 offense, 5 out. He played his bigs at the top of the key for years. Either it was a 3 or nothing. He ruins all big guys. Thankfully he is gone along with the bully Alvanos and hopefully his asst coaches who are very nasty.
Riggie Basher

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2014
PatheticCoaching wrote:
Randall is total clueless how to coach basketball. He knew 1 offense, 5 out. He played his bigs at the top of the key for years. Either it was a 3 or nothing. He ruins all big guys. Thankfully he is gone along with the bully Alvanos and hopefully his asst coaches who are very nasty.
You sound sweet.
FredD

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 24, 2014
What's my kid going to do now that the coaches and AC that I brown nosed for years are gone? Oh no, what should I do? Panic mode setting in. Now kids that can play might get a shot. But my kid that is almost 17 and in 10th grade might have some competition now. It just isn't fair. Then again, why would I care about fairness? The new hartford way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Oneida County Child Support Unit and Social... 4 min Fraudisthem 1
What Happened To All NH Lesbo Teachers Posts 21 min simple answer 3
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 21 min wboroparent 18
francos (nu) 22 min APWU 5
steve & ruth roman were always scammers 26 min Bat Masterson 3
james prichard???? 41 min NewHartford 5
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 45 min Former student 22
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 2 hr LOL Dickwad 19
TODD HOBIN- head football coach NH 3 hr the hoffmans 12
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 5 hr omg 4,781