Amy Whorney

Utica, NY

#46 Apr 15, 2014
I think I may be expecting again....thanks for everything folks.
Bea wrote:
You all are a bunch of fcken idiots.....do any of u know this girl...I do she's a great mother her kids love her....blame blame blame....let sumthim like this happen to yr baby and it will be a whole different fvken story...why because she made bad dissions in her life because she was in rehab.....I'm glad all you as holes are fcken perfect....stop FCK judging
Earl

New Hartford, NY

#47 Apr 15, 2014
Bea wrote:
You all are a bunch of fcken idiots.....do any of u know this girl...I do she's a great mother her kids love her....blame blame blame....let sumthim like this happen to yr baby and it will be a whole different fvken story...why because she made bad dissions in her life because she was in rehab.....I'm glad all you as holes are fcken perfect....stop FCK judging
Good parents don't go to jail every year.
nasty

Norwich, NY

#48 Apr 16, 2014
She was making fake checks and cashing them, moron. She will never learn.
Mommy Dearest

Hartford, CT

#49 Apr 16, 2014
Bea wrote:
You all are a bunch of fcken idiots.....do any of u know this girl...I do she's a great mother her kids love her....blame blame blame....let sumthim like this happen to yr baby and it will be a whole different fvken story...why because she made bad dissions in her life because she was in rehab.....I'm glad all you as holes are fcken perfect....stop FCK judging
I'd hate to see what kind of parent you are if you're calling her a good mommy. My guess is that good mommy's don't expose their children who have breathing problems to ciggy smoke all day and instead of getting a job, join counterfeit check rings, do drugs and run around threatening to stab people.
fedup

Utica, NY

#50 Apr 16, 2014
Mommy Dearest wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to see what kind of parent you are if you're calling her a good mommy. My guess is that good mommy's don't expose their children who have breathing problems to ciggy smoke all day and instead of getting a job, join counterfeit check rings, do drugs and run around threatening to stab people.
Exactly... yes she did her crime years ago, and is still on the same drug court to this day. Always getting sanctioned. Never following the rules to comete it but is still given chance after chqnce. She does nothing but threaten people on a daiky basis on her facebook but of course that is overlooked. Always worrying about the next piece of trash she is interested in that week. Has not changed herself to better her family but just keeps hanging on the coat tails of whatever miracle that is keeping her from being terminated from her program. Yes what she went thru was horrible with her son but when is she gonna wake up and stop repeating where she went wrong. She has no want to better her life or her childrens. But everyone wants to feel bad for her. No she is responsible for her own actions. And with all that trash she talks on facebook and threats of killing this person and that person , why isnt she held accountable for anything she does.
well well

Utica, NY

#51 Apr 17, 2014
please do not forget the Incompetency of Family court and CPS also led the baby to be entrusted to the father. Why the father? Surely someone on her maternal side must have offered to care for the baby. irregardless of the lifestyle the mother lives and her repeated troubles, why was the child given to the father? this Amy needs to get her head out of her butt and start demanding answers..
Mommy Dearest

Holden, MA

#52 Apr 21, 2014
And here again her children are split up and without their mother. All because she can't control herself with threats, crime and living off of us, moving from place to place and exposing them to criminal after criminal. And you say she is a good mother because her kids love her. All young children love their parents you idiot. No matter how they are treated. Start thinking of her living children who go through he!! because they're too young to know any better.
opinion

New Hartford, NY

#53 Apr 21, 2014
Look into Amy's background and see how she was raised by her own Mother and you will understand why Amy turned out the way she did.

Amy is beyond any "help" as she likes living the gutter lifestyle and playing the "it's somebody else's fault" game played by all the losers in Utica.

Hopefully, CPS will do their job and take her children away from her and place them in a Foster Home with someone who can guide them towards a different future than where Amy and her family will.
kiddingme

Marcus Hook, PA

#54 May 31, 2014
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsActi...

And... Rewind... Here we go again.. Back in OCJ.. Who has the kids???
Mommy Dearest

West Hartford, CT

#55 Jun 2, 2014
Bea wrote:
You all are a bunch of fcken idiots.....do any of u know this girl...I do she's a great mother her kids love her....blame blame blame....let sumthim like this happen to yr baby and it will be a whole different fvken story...why because she made bad dissions in her life because she was in rehab.....I'm glad all you as holes are fcken perfect....stop FCK judging
WELL, WELL WELL. Looks like Miss wondermom is back in jail AGAIN!!! As of MAY 27. Just a few days ago. Still sticking to your story about her soon to be Mother of the Year award?
Ur wrong

Utica, NY

#57 Jun 2, 2014
Her mother is a good lady. it's Amy's father that is bottom of the barrel shit feeder. Take a look into how scummy him and all his family is. That guy as a father=never having a shot in life
opinion wrote:
Look into Amy's background and see how she was raised by her own Mother and you will understand why Amy turned out the way she did.
Amy is beyond any "help" as she likes living the gutter lifestyle and playing the "it's somebody else's fault" game played by all the losers in Utica.
Hopefully, CPS will do their job and take her children away from her and place them in a Foster Home with someone who can guide them towards a different future than where Amy and her family will.
lame excuses

New Hartford, NY

#58 Jun 4, 2014
Really? Bc I just so happen to be related to this family and MY mother is a pos. But guess what? I have a house a car n both me n my husband work! My kids are WELL taken care of. So I don't wanna hear blame her father! Oh well if he was a pos. No excuse to be a scumbag. Lets not mention she was on the run for two weeks and just dropped her kids of with whoever would take them.
stupidcunt

Utica, NY

#59 Jun 6, 2014
Them kids are better off with out amy.
turdvon obamam

Utica, NY

#60 Jun 6, 2014
does she give good head thats the only question
t POLITIX

Little Falls, NY

#61 Jun 6, 2014
We've been waiting all morning for a post like that.
RUN NOW WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU ALL...
Tyler

Cobleskill, NY

#62 Jun 6, 2014
Does anyone still think Amy is a good mother?.. People cannot and will not change unless they honestly want to..obviously she doesn't
You have no clue

Utica, NY

#65 Jun 8, 2014
lame excuses wrote:
Really? Bc I just so happen to be related to this family and MY mother is a pos. But guess what? I have a house a car n both me n my husband work! My kids are WELL taken care of. So I don't wanna hear blame her father! Oh well if he was a pos. No excuse to be a scumbag. Lets not mention she was on the run for two weeks and just dropped her kids of with whoever would take them.
Who's ur mother? Not Amy's mother. None of her kids are married right now so you clearly couldn't have a husband
Is She

Rome, NY

#66 Jun 8, 2014
Is she still in Jail???
kiddingme

Aston, PA

#67 Jun 10, 2014
Is She wrote:
Is she still in Jail???
Yep!!
poor children

New Hartford, NY

#68 Jun 11, 2014
Amy is right where she belongs - with all the other trash of Utica.

What does CPS need to take her children away from her and put them in good foster homes? If they don't, these poor children will continue the cycle and grow up to be just like her and the rest of her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers are scared! 8 min JusticeDefiled13501 6
Nearly hit an amish buggy on 12 North today. 19 min Marie 8
Picente drunk driving signs (Nov '12) 20 min Ollie Tercucci 3
Who is gonna win the Daytona 500? 45 min nas dizziness 9
Trevisani sets up race for Democratic mayoral p... (May '07) 1 hr Frank Dulan 32
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 1 hr Smokey the bear 2
The Potting Shed Antiques. whitesboro 1 hr whtb 2
The problem with Utica 1 hr fact 7
Wboro/ND 3 hr Interested Alum 6
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 5 hr Tilis 20
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 14 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 16 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 am PST

NFL 6:36AM
Report: Jaguars hire John Idzik as consultant
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
Bleacher Report12:24 PM
Rex Shows off Team Spirit with Bills Truck
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
What Bills-McCown Rumors Mean for 2015
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
5 Things the New York Giants Should Do Before the Start of Free Agency
NBC Sports 8:31 PM
AP sources: Bills, Browns in talks with quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown
NBC Sports11:14 PM
Report: Kyle Wilson not expected back with Jets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
The Jets Best Non-QB Options at No. 6
NFL 5:17 AM
Kiko Alonso will 'definitely' be 100 percent by camp