Utica fire union wants money for staf...

Utica fire union wants money for staffing shortages

Posted in the Utica Forum

go volunter save millions

Little Falls, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2012
We’ve taken two years of zero (raises),” he said. “The council is looking ahead to 2013 and 2014 and might ask for zero again. The city knowingly signed a bargaining agreement.” wah wah wha Assistant Chief George Clark said bumch of sob jokers raping this city
Glad I Moved

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
What a bunch of morons. These guys are mindlessly slitting their own throats. Where the fck do they think the extra money will come from for their minimum staffing levels and raises they think they're entitled to in the next round of contract negotiations?

Push comes to shove, there's gonna be a lot of firefighters on unemployment. And good luck finding another job making $60k/yr with those skills. Dummies!

Prospective employer: So what are your skills Mr. Firefighter?

Unemployed Firefighter: Well I know how to use a hose and can wax a mean firetruck.

Prospective employer: NEXT! lol
Larry

Little Falls, NY

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Unreal
Reisdent

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Give them their money if it's in contract the city agreed to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 2 min WW II Ones Were 28
Keeler does it again! 11 min truth 50
News 5 CNY Classes to Take to Prepare for an Apocalypse 14 min GET A JOB LOSER 9
Shootica Hours From Its First Massive Race Riot... 20 min Lowlife Uticans 4
bn SHEBOON APES TIP OVER CONFEDERATE STATUE 25 min Go home 4
who remembers 27 min miis the bar 5
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 52 min Timber 46
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr GHR 23
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 5 hr went to cabin 238

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages