Sirens All Night; No News Story?

Sirens All Night; No News Story?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Krishna

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
I live in the French Road area of Utica and was awakened constantly throughout the night by police sirens. This morning, no news story? What gives? At one point the sirens were spotty as if they were being tested. Surely if that is what was happening, there are better times and places to test them than in the middle of the night.
nooooo

Hartford, CT

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Ever think just maybe there was several medical calls up and down French and that's all? So maybe there was no news to report. You people bitch about everything in this city!
LightenUp

Belmont, MA

#4 Oct 6, 2013
nooooo wrote:
Ever think just maybe there was several medical calls up and down French and that's all? So maybe there was no news to report. You people bitch about everything in this city!
Wrong. It's people like you who come down on anyone who asks a question on here. Obviously there was something unusual about it for the poster to put something on here.

Maybe if you just lighten up a little bit and come to realize that not everyone will post on Topix is a whiny bitchy idiot like you. If there were so many calls as this poster states then there would've been something in the news about the number of calls. From my understanding the sirens went on all night long and they were not normal patterns.

Maybe you're one of the UPD that has nothing better to do than to come on Topix and defend himself because he is nothing better to do while on the job and play with the siren.
hank brackett

New Hartford, NY

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Maybe 8-10 drug dealers had a turf war and they all shot each other. Wouldn't that be great...get these lowlifes off the streets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unhappy married women 2 min Affairs 3
Looking for some woman who has hpv2 for dating 1 hr Affairs 1
Bella Regina wins best riggies 1 hr Uterus Pride 3
Post your Rob Palnnieri FAIL tale.... 1 hr Decay 1
Post your SteveDiMe0 FAIL tale!!!! 1 hr Zero Results 1
Why are white CNY inbred Cowards 1 hr Entropy 5
Nano All Done 1 hr Cancertown 37
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 2 hr Never Be solved 4,886
Boycott RedBox 2 hr Utican Gibberish 22

Utica Jobs