No one acknowledge the 18th anniversary of Sara Wood's alleged abduction

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What about the case

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Judge Michael Daley, who mouthed "NOT GUILTY" to Frank Blando for Lewis Lent's arraignment has done nothing since he skipped town. As you recall, and they are easily retrievable, Mr. Daley, the Messiah of Grand Standing made promises that Lewis Lent was going to confess one day about where he allegedly placed the girl's remains!

Mr. Daley, you only went through the motions and done no more! Let's bring out the newsreel pertaining to Lent's statement made to Karen Huxtable on WKTV news, whom that reporter should have delved more into those alleged statements in which Lent stated the NYS Troopers bullied his confession. Add this statement to the lack of work Mr. Daley promised. Remember, Mr. Daley promised he was going to visit Lent every month at Walpole State Prison in Massachusetts until he confessed! Well. Mr. Daley? Mr. Daley you have been too busy getting certain individuals out of a 25 year to life charge for possessing cocaine to grand standing on other cases that leave questionable conduct of a man of the cloth pf law.

For the Utica Observer Dispatch who pimps articles left and right when given permission by the Magistrates of Oneida County, and I don't mean judges, I mean the POWER BROKERS, this year would have been a good year to acknowledge Ms. Wood.

Today is August 18, it was 18 years ago today she allegedly came up missing. Yet, several opportunities did come up this year that exploited that girl's name such as that bike ride! Why was NOT today recognized. This is quite symbolic being 18 and 18th year are prevalent! This is a case in which the body had to be destroyed because the DNA would have shown there may have been sexual abuse and a possible pregnancy. Remember, Bob was only a lay minister and the gossip was nasty about him at a function I was at. Also, remember, Bob Wood ripped those flowers off the place in which Mrs. Wood placed for her daughter on his last walk! That was a NO-NO! You never remove placed flowers that a mother placed for the child!

This is a criminal case, YES. This is much bigger than a strange and bizarre kidnapping on a hot August day. Remember, at all those court appearances the parents displayed an image of a very young Sara and not the image Sara was upon her strange removal of this planet.

Utica Observer Dispatch, why did YOU not write an article and publish some older articles about the walk to Poulton's home and the yearly birthday walks and etc? Remember, her name was exploited several times this year, why not have recognized this date?
hahaobama

Ontario, NY

#2 Aug 18, 2011
What about the case wrote:
Judge Michael Daley, who mouthed "NOT GUILTY" to Frank Blando for Lewis Lent's arraignment has done nothing since he skipped town. As you recall, and they are easily retrievable, Mr. Daley, the Messiah of Grand Standing made promises that Lewis Lent was going to confess one day about where he allegedly placed the girl's remains!
Mr. Daley, you only went through the motions and done no more! Let's bring out the newsreel pertaining to Lent's statement made to Karen Huxtable on WKTV news, whom that reporter should have delved more into those alleged statements in which Lent stated the NYS Troopers bullied his confession. Add this statement to the lack of work Mr. Daley promised. Remember, Mr. Daley promised he was going to visit Lent every month at Walpole State Prison in Massachusetts until he confessed! Well. Mr. Daley? Mr. Daley you have been too busy getting certain individuals out of a 25 year to life charge for possessing cocaine to grand standing on other cases that leave questionable conduct of a man of the cloth pf law.
For the Utica Observer Dispatch who pimps articles left and right when given permission by the Magistrates of Oneida County, and I don't mean judges, I mean the POWER BROKERS, this year would have been a good year to acknowledge Ms. Wood.
Today is August 18, it was 18 years ago today she allegedly came up missing. Yet, several opportunities did come up this year that exploited that girl's name such as that bike ride! Why was NOT today recognized. This is quite symbolic being 18 and 18th year are prevalent! This is a case in which the body had to be destroyed because the DNA would have shown there may have been sexual abuse and a possible pregnancy. Remember, Bob was only a lay minister and the gossip was nasty about him at a function I was at. Also, remember, Bob Wood ripped those flowers off the place in which Mrs. Wood placed for her daughter on his last walk! That was a NO-NO! You never remove placed flowers that a mother placed for the child!
This is a criminal case, YES. This is much bigger than a strange and bizarre kidnapping on a hot August day. Remember, at all those court appearances the parents displayed an image of a very young Sara and not the image Sara was upon her strange removal of this planet.
Utica Observer Dispatch, why did YOU not write an article and publish some older articles about the walk to Poulton's home and the yearly birthday walks and etc? Remember, her name was exploited several times this year, why not have recognized this date?
Those are some pretty serious accusations you are making against her father. Get a life loser.
neverforget

Enfield, CT

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Yes I rember this story. Very sad she should be recognized. Rip Sara
George

Herkimer, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2011
Matbe there is more to this than meets the eye!!!
Rome Sentinel

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 18, 2011
It's on the front page of the Rome Sentinel tonight...that's why I get a "real" newspaper!!
ann

Bridgeport, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2011
It's been a long time and I have NOT forgotten her. She should be remembered every year at the bike ride. THEY have forgotten that lovely child.
Kevin Watling

Homosassa, FL

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I believe i saw lewis lent while hunting in chesterfield mass in november of 1992, brought cops there several years later andwas never taken seriously, i always knew she was not alone from day one!
He bought pick axe and shovel in pittsfield to bury her with, and he buried her in a place he was familiar with, yet he told the police she was in the adorondacs????
I know where sara anne wood is!!!
i need john walsh!!
kevin,
sure

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Kevin Watling wrote:
I believe i saw lewis lent while hunting in chesterfield mass in november of 1992, brought cops there several years later andwas never taken seriously, i always knew she was not alone from day one!
He bought pick axe and shovel in pittsfield to bury her with, and he buried her in a place he was familiar with, yet he told the police she was in the adorondacs????
I know where sara anne wood is!!!
i need john walsh!!
kevin,
If you know, then post the map coordinates, but you need to post if this is private land and if it isn't who owns it. The only way to find her is with cadaver dogs. If the land is public, I will get the cadaver dogs to search the area, if you're not a nut case.
Get a clue

Ayer, MA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
ann wrote:
It's been a long time and I have NOT forgotten her. She should be remembered every year at the bike ride. THEY have forgotten that lovely child.
Obviously you know nothing about the bike ride. The Ride IS about Sarah, to honor Sarah (and others), and because of Sarah. Everything, EVERYTHING, from the colors the riders wear, to the silent tributes they make is about and because of Sarah Ann Wood. It is to honor and remember those that are gone, find those that are missing, and prevent others from dissappearing. Why don't you come out and support it next year, maybe then you will have a clue.
Utica Viscount

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Rome Sentinel wrote:
It's on the front page of the Rome Sentinel tonight...that's why I get a "real" newspaper!!
If you get a real newspaper, it's not one produced in Central NY.

Marking the 18th birthday of something is not journalism, it's a puff piece.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 21, 2012
"Allegedly" came up missing? There is some controversy over whether she went missing?

What a f.cking idiot. Is your name "Dude"?
Shipwreck Lady

Penn Yan, NY

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Actually there was a kegger party in her honor. Yeah these kids are planning to make a pedo hurt something awful. See, a little girl is going to pretend her bike chain is broken, and if any weirdo stops his van and tries to fix it - they're gonna come out from behind the bushes, surround him with baseball bats and fix HIS chain.
talking dog

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Shipwreck Lady wrote:
Actually there was a kegger party in her honor. Yeah these kids are planning to make a pedo hurt something awful. See, a little girl is going to pretend her bike chain is broken, and if any weirdo stops his van and tries to fix it - they're gonna come out from behind the bushes, surround him with baseball bats and fix HIS chain.
Why did you brainwash Trebilcock into killing Allison you sick FK ?
Shipwreck Lady

Geneva, NY

#14 Nov 22, 2012
talking dog wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you brainwash Trebilcock into killing Allison you sick FK ?
Wasn't me!
Sam Huston

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2013
The police union scum deliberately screwed up the case.
sad really

Herkimer, NY

#16 Apr 11, 2013
Every year, the news will surely have another remembrance for Corr, Lindsey and Wyman, yet never bother with the tragic case of Sara Ann Wood. The news glorifies the fake heroes and forgets all about the innocence raped and murdered.
Joe Anony

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2013
But the police union scum did get to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Daley did get a political promotion.

If Sara Wood is still alive, lets hope she's in a foreign country rather than some basement hell hole in Utica (probably next door to another idiot union scum trooper).
Sam Huston

Euless, TX

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Maybe some jerkoff prosecutor or potheaded trooper can go find a "bad" ham sandwich to kill, harass and arrest and get appointed to one of those jobs in the ol' inventory such as State Supreme Court Justice, State Senator or even a seat in Congress.

Yes, Siree.
Catch em if they would ha

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Aug 24, 2013
Catch 'em if they would have...
The problem is with the so-called "task force" which utterly failed to do its task.
Other than crafting poetic and self serving press statements about how much they cared the jokers and Keystone Kop Klowns neglected to follow up on major leads (any idiot of the phone book would have done a better job) from the start. Instead, the overpaid police union scum and FBI union scum and political prosecutors spent their time running for higher offices, breaking their own rules and ignoring significant related internal corruption (in the name of politics and protecting their own).
At the end of the day, these were just plain "bad people". It's no wonder the child still has not been recovered.
"Catch me if you can" was certainly a funny (if not childish) story in the movies. It's not so funny that multiple pedophiles and rings went ignored (if not aided and abetted) by the World's so-called premier investigative organizations for decades.
Here's some constructive solutions.
1. Cut the pay of every government "enforcement" agent in half.
2. Bust the government police union scum.
3. Bust the FBI agent's association.
Have a Nice Day!
Joe Anony

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2013
We must not be too hard on the "force".

After all, why investigate if you already know everything (according to yourself)?

After all, why police yourself if you can do no wrong (according to yourself)?

After all, why correct yourself if the customer is always wrong?

Policing themselves would all be so much a waste of time and money and worst of all... it would be bad for morale. God Forbid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selvira Dolic 12 min Muhammad 1
Voting Maciol 40 min Sheriff Phony 11
Tazz Hanna 47 min Ill add 19
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 29
Compassion Coalition- Who's In Charge There? 2 hr ZZtop 6
best place to buy a used car from? 2 hr ZZtop 2
Kachare, Wassel and Kodsy. (Nov '12) 2 hr Sliver 18
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 3 hr sam 12
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 5 hr fyi 36
Working for Carbone 6 hr Sarah 13