Expose tax dead beats like Roefaro Mr...

Expose tax dead beats like Roefaro Mr Palmieri

Posted in the Utica Forum

tax task Force

#1 Feb 1, 2013
who cares wrote:
......... it's was Roefaro's fault and his croney administration. Why does he get to hide out in his mothers house and never have to pay any taxes.
Thank you for your brilliant post. I totally agree with you- especially when I'm paying taxes on TWO homes!!!!!
As I just posted, Roefaro's Mom is now living in an apt. complex on Deverux Street (next to the State Bldg). Since she is no longer living in her own home where Roefaro has been and still is living, she is Guilty of Fraud IF she continues to remain eligible for the Star Exemption and the matter should be reported to the Assessor's Office.
If the Assessor's Office doesn't do anything about it, report it to the NYS Attorney General's office how our former Mayor is an accomplice to the act of Fraud!!!!
See - there is Karma afterall!
Exactly exactly exactly. You know that collecting taxes and revenues are the most important thing in creating a stable goverment yet people like Roefaro thumb their noses at the sytem and get away with shit like this along with all the other gumbas who know some who knows someone at city hall. If you paid two city official from the assesors office to go after deadbeats and lawbreakers this city wouldn't be in the shape it's in. We can generate millions of dollars by going after low lifes cheating the system like the Roefaros and plenty of their families and friends whose parents no longer have residence in these home they are living in. We have to stop the corruption and this kind of law breaking which has got us into this situation to beging with. Ask Palmieri to start a task force into whose legally tax exempt and whose gamimg the system just like welfare fraud.
tax task Force

#2 Feb 1, 2013
State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli revealed the profile during a news conference Tuesday with Mayor Robert Palmieri at the State Office Building.

The nine-page report portrays a bleak picture of the city’s financial condition.

Among the findings, Utica:

* Has a smaller-than-average tax base.

* Is more dependent on outside aid.

* Spends more on public safety and employee benefits than other cities.

* Is close to using all of its available fund balances.

* The population is poorer and older than the rest of the state.

what we all knew

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Isn't it ironic it's groundhogs day?
who cares

Carthage, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Any "investigation" into the eligibility of those currently receiving the Star Exemption (NOT having to pay School Taxes) is the responsibility of the Assessor's Office.

BUT - as Mayor, it is HIS responsibility to make sure this is done.

I can hear all the excuses now why it won't get done!!!!

This City is so corrupt that its House of Cards is now falling down leaving the rest of us to pick up the pieces

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpsters are quiet today 13 min aja 58
Danielle Shalanskey Mellor 1 hr Angelo 9
Who Is The Hot Girl At Utica Bread?? 2 hr KayLoser FatLezz ... 9
Did Pezzolanella Construction Really Paint Pin-... 2 hr Biba 6
ranking prostitutes 2 hr John 15
Michele Light 2 hr Paid friends 11
Garbage pickers of utica (Jul '10) 2 hr din 40
Kaitlyn Conley 7 hr Hahaha 139
Texas Roadhouse Closing 12 hr truth 14
Utica Bread or lack there of 17 hr John 16