RFA Football on the way back

RFA Football on the way back

Posted in the Utica Forum

MikeC

Canandaigua, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2014
RFA lost last night but showed incredible toughness! Oversized on both lines they fought and scratched all night long. Great physical running attack and have a QB that can throw. Coaches had team prepared and got everything out of those kids that they could.
joke

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2014
First they are running a spread offense with two very good backs and a third string QB from Notre Dame who quit football last year and can't throw a lick. Maybe the coach can see this and put them in a tighter formation that best fits there talent at some point. Nottingham is a class A school that just got moved up to AA this year and they also are not that very good. That all I will ay for now but well coached they are not.
Bert

Canandaigua, NY

#4 Sep 5, 2014
joke wrote:
First they are running a spread offense with two very good backs and a third string QB from Notre Dame who quit football last year and can't throw a lick. Maybe the coach can see this and put them in a tighter formation that best fits there talent at some point. Nottingham is a class A school that just got moved up to AA this year and they also are not that very good. That all I will ay for now but well coached they are not.
Hey Joke, Where did you play high school football? How good were you? Betcha didn't play anything, right !!! LOL. I know who you are so don't hide LOL. You did play with 1 thing in high school and that's still the only thing you are playing with today. Oh yeah, your wife is ugly.
Fred

Canandaigua, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2014
joke wrote:
Notre Dame?? You mean Class C Notre Dame football. Isn't this the school where kids at Class A schools go to if that can't play at a high level and want to be Class C football heroes?
Kids transfer to ND because they can't play at a high level, they transfer out becasue they can. Nothing like putting up big numbers against powers like Sauqoit, Adirondack and Frankfort. Awwesome stuff!!!
loser

Bladensburg, MD

#6 Sep 5, 2014
MikeC wrote:
RFA lost last night but showed incredible toughness! Oversized on both lines they fought and scratched all night long. Great physical running attack and have a QB that can throw. Coaches had team prepared and got everything out of those kids that they could.
I see Zack Rotundo's daddy or mommy is on topix.
tony

Frankfort, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2014
If they do not do that fake punt they win that game they score with 51 seconds on the clock , if rome punts the ball there they would of used time an probably never score , instead 70 or 80 yards they only had to go 50 game over that running back from rome is very good !!!!!
Broadway joe

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 5, 2014
tony wrote:
If they do not do that fake punt they win that game they score with 51 seconds on the clock , if rome punts the ball there they would of used time an probably never score , instead 70 or 80 yards they only had to go 50 game over that running back from rome is very good !!!!!
4th string ND QB starting in AA? Really? Coaching stinks at RFA. Seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Reales hips 6 min Fill 23
Kristin Copeland 9 min FemininaDave 26
hatch denied parole (Jul '14) 12 min Lonnie 2
Dead Beat Dad Jack Kunkel Supports Community 15 min Bill 4
Michele Gulla ? 18 min Steve 22
Review: Josie's Uniform & Shoes (Apr '13) 1 hr Master RN 57
Heather Gaetano 1 hr Omg 1
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 9 hr Think agan 8
We don't have a racism problem in America! 17 hr Disgusted 124
More from around the web