hotMESS

Lowville, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Why, what happened?
molly

New Hartford, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2010
You must not get out of Utica much. It's far worse in other cities, especially the big ones.
New York city, Vegas, San Francisco, Washington DC, Atlanta all have even more weidos than we do. We're always happy to get back here where we think it's normal.
Snake Pliskin

Calvert City, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2010
The majority of Utica is nothing but immigrants, welfare cases, and fat lazy scum bags who would rather sit around the county bldg waiting for handouts, rather than looking for a job. Havin'a hard time financially? Stop getting shitfaced drunk on cheap booze/drugs and havin' kids you cant afford!
nothingelsematte rs

Kingsley, PA

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Snake Pliskin wrote:
The majority of Utica is nothing but immigrants, welfare cases, and fat lazy scum bags who would rather sit around the county bldg waiting for handouts, rather than looking for a job. Havin'a hard time financially? Stop getting shitfaced drunk on cheap booze/drugs and havin' kids you cant afford!
You should tell us how you really feel! For the record, I agree with the exception of those immigrants who are on the level and proving it.

Cities such as Utica aren't able to see the forest through the trees. They are so low in economic ability that they have to let this happen otherwise if it didn't they they would not be able to justify the management of it. How many new companies (100 emp or lgr.), not small businesses, are opening up? WASTE is all it is. Big deal they are raising the codes. To what? Standards that should have been implemented, enforced, AND followed through with the interest of the people at the forefront. And worst yet, this should have happened along time ago. You see, this whole situation is a mere part of a political food chain. Without the money from the state, no services. So, they rely on the state. Government increases, tax increases. Such irony...reducing waste produces less but has more quality of value. Especially if you plan on continuing to use the well coined term "taxes". Virtually a zero-sum game.

It was noted in the news that the county was withholding medicaid (if memory doesn't fail) payment(s) to the state because they were not sending their payment to the county. Although the payments were NOT related to one another, this just shows bad business. Different accounts are different accounts. If they don't follow their own law(s), what do you expect.
PeePee

AOL

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Then why are you even on this forum. Syraucse is not so much better. Dumb ass.
true

Cazenovia, NY

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Drive up genesee street at 9pm any day of the week, how sadd, this was actually a beautiful thriving city when I was younger, now its actually gone.
Abdul

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Aug 18, 2010
"Utica" is an Arab word. It means "Little Africa".
proudofyourself

Syracuse, NY

#11 Aug 18, 2010
Satan, if Utica is so bad, then don't drive through it.
Gunner

Barryville, NY

#13 Apr 24, 2011
A small nuke would take care of Utica, Every article
in the paper is who got arrested for drugs, who mugged who,who shot who, what store got robbed, id like to take a swat team, and clean up the waste,
of flesh, and air that live there!!! Or use a small
nuke!!!!!!!! Remember Sodom and Gamorroha!! places
like Utica is why that happened, and will happen again!! 2012 is coming
Really

Barryville, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
I havnt read one article in the local press, not
one, thats doesnt headline who got arrested for
drugs, or for assault, or for shop lifting,or
for prostitution,ETC, ETC, ETC Utica is the
unwiped A""!!!!! of upstate NY!!!!!!!!!!
gus

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 9, 2011
true wrote:
Drive up genesee street at 9pm any day of the week, how sadd, this was actually a beautiful thriving city when I was younger, now its actually gone.
most of them are pretty good too, some bite a little bit
Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2011
gus wrote:
<quoted text>most of them are pretty good too, some bite a little bit
THE TRUTH HERE, right on brother,your statement is 100 percent true,I have lived here 39 years watched this town go from bad to much much worse in the last ten years,thankfully im out of here soon,want advice leave while you have the chance.it gets bad from here....THE TRUTH AT WORK....
Eddie sufferin

Herkimer, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2011
molly wrote:
You must not get out of Utica much. It's far worse in other cities, especially the big ones.
New York city, Vegas, San Francisco, Washington DC, Atlanta all have even more weidos than we do. We're always happy to get back here where we think it's normal.
First time I ever heard anyone say Utica was better than NYC...
gangreen

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 27, 2014
This f'in town is a god damn nightmare. I am here temporarily and the place is the biggest sh!thole I have ever seen. It's as though everyone in this town has an IQ of 45 or less. No one in this town can be trusted....mark my words...the good ole boy network is in fill effect in this hell. Everything is way overpriced....serious gouge everywhere and the food and shopping are terrible. You will have to go to Syracuse for groceries. For the other posters I have been in many cities including upstate NY, this place is where you will come to die.
adnan

Ithaca, NY

#27 Jun 11, 2014
Have you seen the Utica school district, Utica is a shit hole

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Jun 11, 2014
truth42 wrote:
<quoted text>THE TRUTH HERE, right on brother,your statement is 100 percent true,I have lived here 39 years watched this town go from bad to much much worse in the last ten years,thankfully im out of here soon,want advice leave while you have the chance.it gets bad from here....THE TRUTH AT WORK....
Where did you go?
David

Utica, NY

#29 Jun 22, 2014
I'm here by means of a federal detail for three years. 15 months to go. I have been around the world 3 times. Grew up in Boston. Utica is not dangerous or a "tough" town. It's a joke filled with the lowest scum degenerate losers I have ever seen and I've been to the Middle East. Utica and CNY you are a friggen joke.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#30 Jun 22, 2014
David wrote:
I'm here by means of a federal detail for three years. 15 months to go. I have been around the world 3 times. Grew up in Boston. Utica is not dangerous or a "tough" town. It's a joke filled with the lowest scum degenerate losers I have ever seen and I've been to the Middle East. Utica and CNY you are a friggen joke.
Did those other places have a sign though?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jun 22, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those other places have a sign though?
Lol!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwin WINNER WPD cop Kevin Crossley DEAD&STINKIN 40 min Hervagisatuccialina 4
santalucia(ratbastard) (Mar '09) 1 hr Changes 3
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 2 hr One term trump 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Honesty 6,329
News Utica, N.Y., contractor faces $111,000 in U.S. ... (Oct '08) 2 hr Shhhhhh 28
Who are the biggest gold diggers in Utica ??? 2 hr Shhhhhh 2
Mr Rock Should Be Monitored 3 hr Jeff 1
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 5 hr Reality 65
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 6 hr Pretty Woman 30
nole must go 10 hr Okay 30
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 13 hr Observer 63
oscugnizzo (Feb '09) 14 hr Stop whining 32

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages