First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat in the Hat

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2012
cluelessutica wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you support any sort of place like planet blue if you find it depressing?
Planet what? If you didn't go there to begin with, they wouldn't be in business. Stop supporting the ugly arts and go home and beat it on the dresser!
dirk diggler

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 24, 2012
Did they close up shop?
alex

Methuen, MA

#23 Jul 24, 2012
The only one they ever had worth looking at was Barbie. I think her real name was riah. She has some hooters.
Matt larkin

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 15, 2012
Summer gave me head
Misty Roman

Utica, NY

#25 Aug 16, 2012
I will post my comment with my name and anyone who has something to say about my daughter or mine and her family....you have my name look me up and be brave enough to say what you need to say in person......And all those who are superior and have lived a life perfect...please be the first to step up~

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

New Berlin, NY

#26 Aug 16, 2012
Misty Roman wrote:
I will post my comment with my name and anyone who has something to say about my daughter or mine and her family....you have my name look me up and be brave enough to say what you need to say in person......And all those who are superior and have lived a life perfect...please be the first to step up~
So...whats your comment?
olives

Roxbury, NY

#27 Aug 16, 2012
so whats going in there next? A used car dealership filled with carbone auction cars?

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

#28 Aug 16, 2012
olives wrote:
so whats going in there next? A used car dealership filled with carbone auction cars?

no. a nice and easy
Muncher
#29 Aug 16, 2012
I am going to re-open it with a new name " Whack on Wood"
holland farms worker

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 16, 2012
Misty Roman wrote:
your a pig. Your daughter is a blower
yanko
#31 Aug 16, 2012
Looks like gabbie and seirra are gonna have to sell them selves on the corner and not at planet blue
rock deplain

Rome, NY

#33 Aug 16, 2012
Misty Roman wrote:
OMG a dicck gobbler from way back she never wasted and always tasted!!! at least her daughters getting paid for it instead of not charging like momma used to!
Quwan got snitched on

New York, NY

#34 Sep 24, 2012
heard sierra and chase ran their mouths..go figure
timul

New Hartford, NY

#35 Sep 25, 2012
It's still open under a different name, "Full Moon".
For real.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If i called 6 min XyZ 3
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 31 min Common Sense 16
stem dean 43 min Charlie 44
New Hartford becoming Utica 53 min ALL CNY is a toilet 18
utica national (Jun '13) 58 min Holly 527
Target Comming To Schuyler (Aug '10) 1 hr Buncha Hix 14
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr Dems lie Face It 89
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 1 hr Freed Willy 6
utica aud 6 hr Understands 137
•••