Goodbye Planet Blue
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
getouttahere

Manlius, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Big fight there last night......3 or 4 girls arrested...and Anthony Hall was issued an appearance ticket for hosting an cabaret/nightclub without a city license.

So long worthless strip club.
mr.evans

East Haven, CT

#2 Jul 14, 2012
getouttahere wrote:
Big fight there last night......3 or 4 girls arrested...and Anthony Hall was issued an appearance ticket for hosting an cabaret/nightclub without a city license.

So long worthless strip club.
good. Nothing but ugly skeeters worked there anyways.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="mr.evans"]<q uoted text>
good. Nothing but ugly skeeters worked there anyways.
[/QUOTE]THE TRUTH HERE! Another closure! Great news! The real question is how did this man operate this club for all this time,unlicensed? Close everything in utica, the best option left...
apoo

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Oh no. What's Gabbie Noble gonna do now? Work on a street corner instead of out of pl. blue?
loco motion

Carthage, NY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Unless your going to a real gentlemen's club in a town like Lauderdale or Atlanta, these 'clubs' are skeevy an depressing. Most of the women in a place like Blue are forced to spread their legs to pay for drug habit, or a boyfiend with one who forces them into it. Police will tell you they are sort of an indirect pipeline to prostitutes; the dancers may not perform sex acts at the club, but if they need the money, they will meet afterward to turn tricks with customers. Yes, I do go in to one occasionally, but not in Utica; Teaser's, Peeper's and this place are bottom of the barrel, and Blue was the worst. If it isn't now closed, it will be soon
Wrong

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Are you people even talking about the same place huh? I know a lot of people who like it there myself included loosen up the place is nice if you talk to people get real.
New Hartford Guy

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
The first 2 times I went the girls were very hot, beautiful bodies. The third time, not so much, and a terrible attitude. I am done, let them close.

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
If the pictures from WKTV's webpage are the of the girls that work there then they should just be shut down and those girls can back to hooking or collecting welfare.{if they aren't already}
Jacob Sealmen

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 15, 2012
Somebody cummed on the carpet there i saw it
Joe

Far Rockaway, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Jacob Sealmen wrote:
Somebody cummed on the carpet there i saw it
What did you do next?
True

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jul 15, 2012
apoo wrote:
Oh no. What's Gabbie Noble gonna do now? Work on a street corner instead of out of pl. blue?
will guys PLEASE stop telling gabby , shes hot ! she is SO nasty , I cant believe this u guys got this girl gassed up , thinkin shes hot , her face looks like a DUDE , and her body is SO sloppy its crazy , I cant believe this girl gos in public
Jacob Sealmen

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2012
@ Joe well I'll tell you what I did.
Stayed, tried to hook up with a prostitute, failed, and went back to my doublewide and had a brew.
Joe

Far Rockaway, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text> will guys PLEASE stop telling gabby , shes hot ! she is SO nasty , I cant believe this u guys got this girl gassed up , thinkin shes hot , her face looks like a DUDE , and her body is SO sloppy its crazy , I cant believe this girl gos in public
Never saw this woman but this description is too funny....and true of half the women in Utica, especially the "gassed up thinkin they're hot when they're not" part. I know someone whose wife looks like a cheap porn star with thousands of miles on her, and she runs around saying she could have been a model (mind you she's neither wholesome nor exotic.....just cheesy with slutty clothes).
Joe

Far Rockaway, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2012
Jacob Sealmen wrote:
@ Joe well I'll tell you what I did.
Stayed, tried to hook up with a prostitute, failed, and went back to my doublewide and had a brew.
When all else fails, a brew and a porn can solve the problem far more effectively, far less dramatically,(and cheaply), even if its your carpet with the j**z on it.
Winmau

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 15, 2012
I'm sure if the county bldg took the time to look up the girls that were arrested they would find out they all collect welfare and food stamps. Then they should be put away for fraud.
cluelessutica

Whitesboro, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2012
loco motion wrote:
Unless your going to a real gentlemen's club in a town like Lauderdale or Atlanta, these 'clubs' are skeevy an depressing. Most of the women in a place like Blue are forced to spread their legs to pay for drug habit, or a boyfiend with one who forces them into it. Police will tell you they are sort of an indirect pipeline to prostitutes; the dancers may not perform sex acts at the club, but if they need the money, they will meet afterward to turn tricks with customers. Yes, I do go in to one occasionally, but not in Utica; Teaser's, Peeper's and this place are bottom of the barrel, and Blue was the worst. If it isn't now closed, it will be soon
Why would you support any sort of place like planet blue if you find it depressing?
D-Way-I-C-It

Galeton, PA

#17 Jul 15, 2012
Planet Blue now hiring another 4 to replace the recent 3 am squabble.
Mayor Rothdeiner

Manlius, NY

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Was Sierra Roman one of those arrested? Wouldn't be the first time.(not surprising she is part trinkaus)

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 15, 2012
Mayor Rothdeiner wrote:
Was Sierra Roman one of those arrested? Wouldn't be the first time.(not surprising she is part trinkaus)
nikki was good there! will miss alright!

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 16, 2012
Mayor Rothdeiner wrote:
Was Sierra Roman one of those arrested? Wouldn't be the first time.(not surprising she is part trinkaus)
No, she wasn't. It was 3 customers who got into a fight. And FYI, Sierra's step dad is related to Trinkaus. She is not part Trinkaus. Her father is a Cadrette and she has the last name of her mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herb Philipson's being sold 9 min Deliver it 78
When Will Hillary's Doc Be on TV? 2 hr Babe 10
Utica's march for women 2 hr Babe 12
Mega book 2 hr Iron Maiden cookies 4
Democrats are dishonest 2 hr Gary 39
Who 3 hr Thats who 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 4 hr Elightened Observ... 1,284
Piazza k9 services 5 hr good ole utica 21
Downtown hospital 5 hr Local RN 112
Utica attorneys 6 hr Utica 34
Sneaky brindisi 9 hr Cuomo Tax Hikes 66

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages