Mount Markham Suicides

Mount Markham Suicides

Posted in the Utica Forum

Confused

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Why do so many kids from mt markham kill themselves? It's like nonstop. Wtf is going on there??
just me

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Confused wrote:
Why do so many kids from mt markham kill themselves? It's like nonstop. Wtf is going on there??
recently?
Confused

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
No just in general. Like at least a couple kids blow thier brains out every year.
Sorry

Herkimer, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Confused wrote:
No just in general. Like at least a couple kids blow thier brains out every year.
That is a universal problem. Young people don't hear the word NO until they are in their late teens or early twenties and that's just too late in life to deal with it.
Confused

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a universal problem. Young people don't hear the word NO until they are in their late teens or early twenties and that's just too late in life to deal with it.
I don't think average of 2-3 suicides per year in a small town of 2000 people is a universal thing in every small town
dim bulb

Little Falls, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think average of 2-3 suicides per year in a small town of 2000 people is a universal thing in every small town
There is no town called Mount Markham

Fail
sorry

Herkimer, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think average of 2-3 suicides per year in a small town of 2000 people is a universal thing in every small town
Im sorry also that you are confused. Maybe borrowing a Funk & Wagnell from an educated neighbor and discovering the meaning of universal would help. It means that it happens "everywhere".
Confused

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry also that you are confused. Maybe borrowing a Funk & Wagnell from an educated neighbor and discovering the meaning of universal would help. It means that it happens "everywhere".
One I know mount markham school district includes west Winfield and bridgewater and two, I know the meaning of universal. Your wording made it sound like kids commit suicide at the level of mount markham students.

Sorry all... I ain't got no learnin
Sorry

Herkimer, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
One I know mount markham school district includes west Winfield and bridgewater and two, I know the meaning of universal. Your wording made it sound like kids commit suicide at the level of mount markham students.
Sorry all... I ain't got no learnin
Ok. I'm really sorry now because you are not confused. You are just plain dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comets cecelie and rob 16 min Jackass 2
Trump banning media 31 min Judd 1
west utica scooby 1 hr BARBQUE 1
Talk of the Town 1 hr Curious 12
100.7 wutq? 1 hr Curious 4
WUTQ changing format? 2 hr Curious 1
The U P D cover-up 2 hr UPD Fan Fail 77
Tenney 5 hr A Proud Deplorable 64
teddy talerico good hes dead 6 hr will help 39
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 6 hr SEAGIRL BIG TOP 57
Benefit for UPD wifechopper Longo's family. 8 hr J POVERTY SEEMANN 10

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages