Next Last
salsa sauce

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 5, 2013
Can't change the past ppl it won't bring anyone back just leave it alone
Hopeful

Syracuse, NY

#22 Dec 5, 2013
Can't change the past. Hopefully can can learn from it to affect the future in a more judicial righteous manner. Never forget the past and the ones who made it happen!
Fed up

Syracuse, NY

#23 Dec 5, 2013
Anyone convicted of murder such as Mr.Earl Wright upon completion of serving his sentence should have mandatory parole condition upon any release from incarceration. No exceptions, if one is rehabilitated then there is no issue but if upon release and truly not rehabilitated then the convicted felon/ murderer can quickly be reeled in to never pose any risks to any citizen. Mr. Wright with a 16 round 9 mm handgun with drugs is capable of killing again. Enough is enough get tough on felons / killers!
Powerslave

Utica, NY

#24 Dec 7, 2013
There was another brother who was convicted along with this syracuse loser. One probably told on the other for a lesser sentence and then the court offered a plea to Wright to get him to cop out and slam that book closed.

Both of them got pretty light sentences considering how violent (we all know their savages)the murder actually was. Then parole added insult to injury and cut the animals loose probably before their conditional release dates. If the public knew only half the truth the way nys parole treats the africans, youd really be scared!

Dont matter what DC was i dont believe she nor her family deserved what these urban terrorists did. Then the court system and state parole gave the brothers get out of jail free cards.

We have three strikes laws in NY and this scumbag is textbook of who these laws were made for. Bet it doesnt get applied and the reason is because if the court system applied these laws you'd have THOUSANDS of africans who would never get out of prison! Its all about money, think about it, all these animals in prison, all the prisons needed, the guards, paying for their babymommas and families (we do that anyway) and then the kick in the balz? They'd cry racism!

Money
tom

Jamesville, NY

#25 Dec 7, 2013
Who were the (upd) investigaters.....
eutica

Rome, NY

#26 Dec 7, 2013
why is it always the low lifes that have kids killed?
Snatch Catch

United States

#27 Dec 7, 2013
eutica wrote:
why is it always the low lifes that have kids killed?
Why is it always the pri mates that kill, is it the 40 iq failures at life ?
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#28 Dec 7, 2013
Powerslave wrote:
There was another brother who was convicted along with this syracuse loser. One probably told on the other for a lesser sentence and then the court offered a plea to Wright to get him to cop out and slam that book closed.
Both of them got pretty light sentences considering how violent (we all know their savages)the murder actually was. Then parole added insult to injury and cut the animals loose probably before their conditional release dates. If the public knew only half the truth the way nys parole treats the africans, youd really be scared!
Dont matter what DC was i dont believe she nor her family deserved what these urban terrorists did. Then the court system and state parole gave the brothers get out of jail free cards.
We have three strikes laws in NY and this scumbag is textbook of who these laws were made for. Bet it doesnt get applied and the reason is because if the court system applied these laws you'd have THOUSANDS of africans who would never get out of prison! Its all about money, think about it, all these animals in prison, all the prisons needed, the guards, paying for their babymommas and families (we do that anyway) and then the kick in the balz? They'd cry racism!
Money
You may be right!
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#30 Dec 7, 2013
Utica champ chumps wrote:
<quoted text>Because they're too smart to work for the Utica NY Police and rant online all day venting upstate ny mental infant racism and hate like you?
Go wack off on some other site, douche!
Powerslave

Utica, NY

#31 Dec 7, 2013
tom wrote:
Im no cop or public offical and what i know only comes from following the whole thing because it was and is a horrific case. We all mingle with monsters in our daily routines and it is a wake up call when you see a skud like wright get scooped off the streets of our community with a backround as his and back to his evil ways, thats scary.

Things said and done Smith was an easy out for authorities. Im sure that DC friends made them aware of the two murderers during the investigations but for whatever reasons the real killers were never charged till after Smith was cut loose. So due to persistence of witnesses and maybe Smith and one of the killers themselves the truth came out in the end. Basically somebody went to telling or was insistent that the real killers were exposed.

In one respect DC got justice because the killers were caught, but the way the CJS and parole handeled them is injustice and to see this african back to his BS on our streets ppl should be enraged beyond words. These are animals who should never see freedom again according to the law.

Your original question is the correct one because after DCs body was discovered and some of the information was released my mind just screamed "two african males" and it haunts me that i was so damn spot on. Just as it was when wright got busted this recent time and i went to spouting off about letting this african slip thru the system before it was exposed as to who this turd actually was.(see thread syracuse man arrested)

I guess i should have pursued a career in law enforcement and i guess the ones that are should try a bit harder. DCs murder was solved, justice denied our safefy forsaken.
Utica champ chumps

United States

#32 Dec 7, 2013
obama not give us enougs money to live nots my fault we can't work we need sit homie, sur wish der was a job where we can shoot or attack helpkless women we do good job pop all the wh bit. time we gets mo den free heath care.
ron

Utica, NY

#33 Dec 7, 2013
tom wrote:
It was some woman. She got an award then quit the force then a couple months later some documents were "found" in her desk.
Powerslave

Utica, NY

#35 Dec 7, 2013
Interesting and might be true. I heard about that lady with a discrimination suit too.
to powerslave

Weehawken, NJ

#38 Dec 8, 2013
Powerslave wrote:
Interesting and might be true. I heard about that lady with a discrimination suit too.
Ignore this loser. This worthless criminal lover has done nothing but pretend each month to actually have a real life an job, each moth it changes, it actually said it has a patent for a EEG mouse, don't laugh to hard if you know this is impossible. Then it was a engineer, made doorknobs on a 3D printer, flew to the moon. It's on welfare, is educated to at least 9 grade. The criminal lover can't even read enough to answer simple PC questions that 8 graders know. Failure has been proven wrong thousands of time, but in his sick psycho mind it ignores the fact it has been disgraced and just keep running it's welfare mouth. No matter what you say the failure just keeps running his coward failure mouth, an will for years to feel important an pretend it's not a welfare failure.
He doesn't have the intelligence to read an answer a question about simple things.

Don't even waste typing to this failure. Remember -

His Mother failed

Daddy failed

Family tree FAILED

He loves the criminals, loves obama for feeding it's family. If you ignore it, it won't go away, but just act like it's not there. It will become outraged an put it's hair/Velcro.
Powerslave

Utica, NY

#39 Dec 8, 2013
Racist failures wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say racist retard, don't forget society has evolved past ignorant, uneducated easily amazed degenerates like you.
Your words are as hollow as the empty place in your skull where your brain is suppose to be. And your stupid on top of that defending the things you've been conditioned to be tolerant of, the very things that are destroying any civil life we have ever known.

One day very soon you will see but do me a favor and dont waste your limited time and energy on chasing rightousness, because you are not winning any battles w/me, on this site nor defending worthless scumbags like your brother wright. When you post your nonsense on threads like this it only adds to the account of insanity we all have running for you, you are a billionaire in that respect, a regular donald trump of BS.
Powerslave

Utica, NY

#40 Dec 8, 2013
to powerslave wrote:
<quoted text> Ignore this loser. This worthless criminal lover has done nothing but pretend each month to actually have a real life an job, each moth it changes, it actually said it has a patent for a EEG mouse, don't laugh to hard if you know this is impossible. Then it was a engineer, made doorknobs on a 3D printer, flew to the moon. It's on welfare, is educated to at least 9 grade. The criminal lover can't even read enough to answer simple PC questions that 8 graders know. Failure has been proven wrong thousands of time, but in his sick psycho mind it ignores the fact it has been disgraced and just keep running it's welfare mouth. No matter what you say the failure just keeps running his coward failure mouth, an will for years to feel important an pretend it's not a welfare failure.
He doesn't have the intelligence to read an answer a question about simple things.
Don't even waste typing to this failure. Remember -
His Mother failed
Daddy failed
Family tree FAILED
He loves the criminals, loves obama for feeding it's family. If you ignore it, it won't go away, but just act like it's not there. It will become outraged an put it's hair/Velcro.
Its a small creature but we need to keep pushing it to engulf itself, make it act on its crazy thoughts so it will go out and do something that the very thing it hates the most will finally put an end to.

That would please me very much.
Dee Dee

Utica, NY

#41 Dec 31, 2013
Joseph smith did murdered her and got away with it.
Magdalena

Utica, NY

#42 Jan 1, 2014
Lawman wrote:
Police and DA's should never taint the evidence to obtain a desired result.
Agreed, but this happens constantly. Officers and prosecutors develop a sort of god complex, where much like Judge Dredd, they wish to make any decisions regarding a suspects guilt on their own.

Cops just aren't satisfied simply charging someone with a crime anymore, now they have to plant damning evidence and cover-up exculpatory evidence to make the crime fit the suspect instead of vice versa.

It seems that these renegade alpha-type lawmen won't be satisfied until they can perform extrajudicial executions at the scene of a traffic stop.
Heather

Syracuse, NY

#43 Jan 18, 2014
Please, Joe Smith killed her, get it straight. They pinned it on that Wright kid cause Joe Smith knew too much info about Desi's clientele, which included a judge, and some pretty high up Utica city officials. That's why her journal that she kept, mysteriously came up missing. Why wasn't Joe arrested for having sex with Desi? She was 15!!!! He was in his 30's. Last time I checked that was rape. The wright kid got only 8 yrs for brutally murdering someone?????? Really? Does anyone else find that odd? Desi had Joes DNA under nails, but yet he claims not to have seen her in a month??? Cover up.....
Frame the mentally ill black kid, to cover up the city's dirty laundry.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 21 min Jake Bernard 23
Who does the Best Auto painting work? 44 min Thats cute but 13
CNY Mom Prom 51 min Gargage people cr... 2
Driveway contractors 1 hr Muncher 5
WKTV-Smith 1 hr Muncher 16
Trattoria Calabria 3 hr Gino 1
utica dpw illegal dumping 3 hr enuff is enuff 1
Carbone auto group 7 hr Carboneya 21
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 12 hr Janet 632
More from around the web