Desiree case murderer

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Cleveland, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2013
How is it that the admitted murderer of Desiree Case could be out of prison and committing crimes in the City of Utica only after 13 years after the killing of this young girl. I believe Mr. Joseph Smith was falsely charged and then convicted only to be exonerated and the admitted murderer Earl Smith is still out and posing risks and committing crimes in Utica. I am just wondering how this could be the case.
Denise

New York, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2013
I agree. Earl smith and a second man known as SAMMY CASE. dezirees brother had both killed her.
krazy clown

Kirkville, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2013
are you delusional?
Johnny Roast Beef

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2013
I'll never forget DA Mike Arcuri and the Oscar performance he gave in his summation saying how her pervert CO boyfriend murdered her when the UPD had evidence sitting on a shelf in the evidence room exonerating him. And how his office had to apologize to everybody for the UPD's royal f***up.
Upset and scared

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Who is now responsible for allowing a murderer to be out running freely in the City streets posing risks and inherent harm to our city residents. Is there any protection for people anymore. The system appears very laxed, time for a massive in office holders!
Pat Jizinski

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2013
Too many out of town scumbags in this area. Utica needs a border fence.
Comets

Kirkville, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2013
I was on that jury and Smith did not help himself, with his lies.
Right

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2013
Lies will never provide justice.
On the money

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Dec 4, 2013
Comets wrote:
I was on that jury and Smith did not help himself, with his lies.
you are an idiot !!!!!!
Vigilante

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2013
So how long if at all should Earl Wright serve in prison if found guilty of the charges. If recent history provides any clues, ie. a dead baby is worth 7 years and a murder about 13 years mr. Wright might get a year with good behavior, but that depends on the mood of the DA's office and whether we are in a "perfect world"!!! Ask yourself "do I feel safe living here"?
Baby

Rome, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2013
She used to babysit for Kellie Kulesa... I remember when Des was like 13 we came hom and she was naked on a table with like 5 guys there and she was babysitting!!
What a shame

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 4, 2013
A few years later she is murdered by a guy that recently was arrested in Utica. I hope the DA's can get this one right.
Comets

Yorkville, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2013
why am i a idiot? please explain that?
Really people

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 5, 2013
I see why everyone is upset with the justice system and a child's death..BUT..If Ms. Groves was a real parent it may not have happened!!Who is crying for the girl her son Sam had a child with? That girl was only 13 and Sam was 25..He only served less then 18 months..Was justice served there? This girl had her childhood taken as well and yet another Sam Case offspring will be supported by us taxpayers..Ms. Groves needs to check her own backyard before she starts expecting any one to feel sorry for her..P.S Mr Case is in jail yet again for a "incident" in Whitesboro..Google the name
fat oprah here

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 5, 2013
the mom was on tv last nite wow poor thing looks like hell.. no teeth greese hair losing a child will do that
Really people

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2013
Poor thing Fat oprah here really!!!! Drugs do that and screwing everyone who will give her the time of day or a ride in a Green Kia Van hahaha!!!
ron

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 5, 2013
UPD hid the evidence. They knew what they were doing. Utica's "professional" police force. Each one costs the city $1 million in retirement. Worth the money?
Pro police

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 5, 2013
Hey i agree but the public also wants all these rights so you cant have it both ways. The police and da's have their hands tied. If it were me in chArge the refugee center would be closed and all black criminals (95 percent) would be sent back to Africa where they could really be free
police suk cack

Little Falls, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2013
its not the blacks its the filthy muslums, I hope they all die of azz cancer
Lawman

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 5, 2013
Police and DA's should never taint the evidence to obtain a desired result. The evidence if obtained legally should be strong enough to deliver a guilty verdict. That requires the police to follow the law and provide good honest police work. The DA's. should be advising the police and evaluating the lawfully obtained evidence so that judicial notice can be achieved in court. When the cops take short cuts and the DA's taint the validity of the evidence justice will never be served. Please remember this is the USA and people are considered innocent before proven otherwise. Btw I too am pro police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vinny Dier BUSTED for COCAINE SALES and CONSPIRACY 2 min Carlos 1
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 2 min testing the ARC 272
This Jonh Abel 6 min HeyFuckface 11
biggest LOSER CLIFTON PARK SOW MAKES WORLD RECO... 49 min clifTON heavyweight 11
big SHOCKER TORRELL CHARGED WITH A ONE DRUG FEL... 49 min clifTON heavyweight 14
why DOES TRASH FROM clifTON HIDE BUT WANT OTHER... 49 min clifTON heavyweight 31
SUCCESSFULL & DREAM about Utica 24/7 who am I L... 50 min read a book 9
Holland Patent Football Perverts 1 hr welfare wendy 13
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 1 hr Gaggy 54
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr My opinion 42
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 2 hr Genius 50
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Patriots' Week 16 Preview vs. Jets
NBC Sports 5:14 AM
Friday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 9:30 AM
Boomer: Should Jets Clean House This Offseason?
NBC Sports 9:41 AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports10:15 AM
C.J. Spiller probable to return Sunday
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Bills officially activate Spiller
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday