hank hill

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Video wasnt really disturbing since you couldnt see much of anything, story is a little disturbing though.
Cult of Public Safety

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Typical chicken-simple Cult of Pubic Pension Safety losers.
If that was my kid these people wouldn't be going to a trial their pictures would be on the side of milk cartons or a FB memorial page.
HURRAY

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Thanks, one more drug criminal is gone.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA A

Tell DONER we said HI.
hank hill

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I don't think they are the ones who coked this moron up, which is really what ultimately took his life, the restraints just added to the problem. Perhaps if hadn't snorted an 8 ball he wouldn't have been arrested, he wouldn't need to have been restrained and he wouldn't have died. Blame the cops for doing their job and lets just give this crackhead a pass. Bullshit. This dude made his own bad choices leading to this. Why is it the cops you always blame?
Oh So typical

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Cult of Public Safety wrote:
Typical chicken-simple Cult of Pubic Pension Safety losers.
If that was my kid these people wouldn't be going to a trial their pictures would be on the side of milk cartons or a FB memorial page.
You sound like the typical "system sucker". If your kid was a violent drug addict that attacked cops and C.O.'s hed deserve to get jacked up.... I reallllllyy wish bottom dwellers like yourself were all put into one big community and a nuke was accidentially dropped into it.
typical blacks

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh So typical wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the typical "system sucker". If your kid was a violent drug addict that attacked cops and C.O.'s hed deserve to get jacked up.... I reallllllyy wish bottom dwellers like yourself were all put into one big community and a nuke was accidentially dropped into it.
YEP. I agree
truth

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

hank hill wrote:
I don't think they are the ones who coked this moron up, which is really what ultimately took his life, the restraints just added to the problem. Perhaps if hadn't snorted an 8 ball he wouldn't have been arrested, he wouldn't need to have been restrained and he wouldn't have died. Blame the cops for doing their job and lets just give this crackhead a pass. Bullshit. This dude made his own bad choices leading to this. Why is it the cops you always blame?
oh ok. I don't think this kid was a crack head. You don't know the whole story. Neither do I. But from the victims picture he looks far from a druggie of any sort. He doesn't look any more like a druggie than the cops. I'm not a cop hater. I just know that cops seem to think they are superior and push their weight around on and off duty. The power goes to their head. Sad thing is you don't need an education to wear a badge. This was on camera. The victim doesn't seem to be a threat and isn't resisting. How many men need to sit on him?
hank hill

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ok. I don't think this kid was a crack head. You don't know the whole story. Neither do I. But from the victims picture he looks far from a druggie of any sort. He doesn't look any more like a druggie than the cops. I'm not a cop hater. I just know that cops seem to think they are superior and push their weight around on and off duty. The power goes to their head. Sad thing is you don't need an education to wear a badge. This was on camera. The victim doesn't seem to be a threat and isn't resisting. How many men need to sit on him?
the coroners cause of death was cocaine induced blah blah blah, excuse me for thinking the dude must have snorted some coke for him to die of a cocaine induced anything...your right, I don't know anything about him that wasn't printed. As far as the officers are concerned we don't really know what happened before someone started filming either, maybe before he was restrained they had cause to restrain him. I'm not a cop lover, nor am I a cop hater. They have a job to do that sometimes gets ugly, not all of them are bad just because they're in uniform.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Hmmm a coke addled burglar meet his own demise because he acted like a jackass. I don't see any problem here.
legit

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I see dum people wrote:
Hmmm a coke addled burglar meet his own demise because he acted like a jackass. I don't see any problem here.
I'm
Sure if it was your brother you wouldn't see a problem. The kid was only 21. Made a mistake and paid with his life?
At some point in your life I'm sure you will wonder how someone could be so heartless as you are.
legit

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I see dum people wrote:
btw
It's Dumb you dummy
Hmmmm

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the Craigslist killer didnt look like a psychopath murder. Have you ever done the job of a cop or CO? Have you done anything with your life that involved dealing with the public when they are at their worst. So before you speculate on how to handle these types of people I suggest you get educated. Spend a day walking in these mens and womens shoes. Im willing to bet you would be out of the door as soon as the block doors closed and its you and 35-40 individuals society was too afraid to deal with.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

legit wrote:
<quoted text>
btw
It's Dumb you dummy
that name was already taken. I guess you are a stranger to irony and sarcasm too.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

legit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm
Sure if it was your brother you wouldn't see a problem. The kid was only 21. Made a mistake and paid with his life?
At some point in your life I'm sure you will wonder how someone could be so heartless as you are.
But since he is not my brother I can look at objectively. Did drugs, robbed a house, fought with cops. I don't care what his age is,10 year old children know better than that. Now there is one less scumbag to victimize society. Win-win!
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I see dum people wrote:
<quoted text>
But since he is not my brother I can look at objectively. Did drugs, robbed a house, fought with cops. I don't care what his age is,10 year old children know better than that. Now there is one less scumbag to victimize society. Win-win!
I usually like your posts but this one simply stuns me. I can only hope that you are forced to endure a fatal tragedy for someone close to you so that you may find some humanity and compassion for others that aren't among those close to you.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually like your posts but this one simply stuns me. I can only hope that you are forced to endure a fatal tragedy for someone close to you so that you may find some humanity and compassion for others that aren't among those close to you.
I have lost close friends and family and it was sad. But, at the end of it all, so of those deaths were 100% avoidable. In high school alone I lost 5 class mates to accidents or suicides. I guess I just got jaded to it early in life. Technically, I do not see this death as a tragedy. For something to be tragic it should be due to an unexpected, unprovoked circumstance. The challenger blows up, tragedy. A bridge give out, tragedy. Terrorist attack civilians, again, tragedy. Man messes with drugs and then the law and dies as a result, no tragedy. Sure his family is upset as they should be. I would never try to take that right away from them. But as I said before, as callous as it sounds, I am on the outside looking in. I have the obligation to look at this objectively. It was no accident that he broke the law. That is what put him in this situation. His selfish acts caused this and they made other people victims as well. Take out the element of the cops for a sec. What if this was a straight up overdose instead? What if his death was entirely a result of his actions alone. Yes, it would still be sad but it would also be 100% avoidable. It would probably be even more traumatic for his family because they would have to come to terms with the fact that no one else caused the death. Do you see where I am going here? He didn't give enough thought to the consequences of his illegal actions or the damage he may cause to his loved one. He got what was coming to him. Objectively speaking, he played with fire and got burned. When Al Pylman's son died last year my heart was torn in pieces because he was my childhood friend but at the end of the day Joey did that to himself. I cannot pound my chest for the sins of others.
Old enough to buy coke

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

legit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm
He was 31 ... not 21 ... hardly a kid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do I get semen outta my hair? 1 hr Ask a Utica Comets fan 4
Anonymous posters no balls 1 hr Truth is 4
Utica green waste 1 hr TVC 11
Official: Goodbye Comets 1 hr The were a shallow people 119
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 2 hr Next cheap thrill 87
Comets 2 hr Sports-chievement 12
The Brindisi's make a threat 2 hr Bobby Oliveira 34
Stewarts on Culver not economic developement. 3 hr Keep Guessing Riggies 49
•••