Eric Schoenlein ...RIP
Same Boat

Plymouth, MN

#285 Mar 21, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
did anyone get a refund?
I contacted Lois Schoenlein in February and she referred me Attorney Richard Compson who I believe is handling Dr. Schoenlein estate. I sent a letter to Mr. Compson on 02/11/2011 inquiring about what my next steps should be to get reimbursed for my payment in full for my child's incompleted treatments. I sent this attorney copies of my Dr. Schoenlein payments receipts along with copies of my current payment receipts for my child's new Dr, My child is currently under care with anther Dr which I had to pay over a thousand dollars to complete his treatment which I had already paid to Dr. Schoenlein. I have not yet head back from this attorney. Next I will will be making calls to Richard Compson or getting my own attorney involved.

If anyone has any other information on this subject please advise.

Richard Compson
2621 Genesee St
Utica, NY 13501
Same Boat

Plymouth, MN

#286 Mar 21, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
did anyone get a refund?
In error my post has me located in MN, I live in the Mohawk Valley, NY
Sincere reply

West Monroe, NY

#287 Jun 27, 2011
Same Boat wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted Lois Schoenlein in February and she referred me Attorney Richard Compson who I believe is handling Dr. Schoenlein estate. I sent a letter to Mr. Compson on 02/11/2011 inquiring about what my next steps should be to get reimbursed for my payment in full for my child's incompleted treatments. I sent this attorney copies of my Dr. Schoenlein payments receipts along with copies of my current payment receipts for my child's new Dr, My child is currently under care with anther Dr which I had to pay over a thousand dollars to complete his treatment which I had already paid to Dr. Schoenlein. I have not yet head back from this attorney. Next I will will be making calls to Richard Compson or getting my own attorney involved.
If anyone has any other information on this subject please advise.
Richard Compson
2621 Genesee St
Utica, NY 13501

I had to do the same and send the same exact things via certified mail w return signature to his mom in Richfield and then send everything with the signed return receipt to Oneida Co. Surrogate's Court, Judge Gigliotti at Oneida Co. Office Bldg 8th floor. 800 Park Ave., Utica NY 13501
I know

Utica, NY

#288 Jun 28, 2011
Dick Compson could f-up a wet dream .He should be ashamed and held accountable for his mistakes.
why

United States

#289 Jun 28, 2011
Why would you pay in full for work not done? Wait a minute I paid in full too. Where do I get my refund? Smell fishy.
Braceface

Jamesville, NY

#290 Jun 28, 2011
I called Richard Thompson's office last week and was told it will take 7 months to settle the estate!

Did anyone else get a similar or different response? I am not getting a good feeling about this...
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#291 Jun 28, 2011
Why would they send letters to people who still owe money ? Makes no sense. These people don't have anything to get in return. Thanks for the info on where to send a letter. We paid over 4 thousand, and were not done with the treatments either. Had to fork over another 1500 elsewhere.
why

United States

#292 Jun 28, 2011
Why pay in advance?
Dave

Rome, NY

#293 Jun 28, 2011
Alot of people paid in full in advance just to get it out of the way.
Braceface

Jamesville, NY

#294 Jun 28, 2011
I believe there was a 10 or 15 percent fee reduction if paid in advance. In hindsight, a mistake...
Dave

Rome, NY

#295 Jun 28, 2011
Oh yeah...I forgot about the fee reduction. Sorry.
Invisalign

AOL

#296 Jun 28, 2011
where's the $$$?
Pastor Marc

Brooklyn, NY

#297 Jun 28, 2011

Mood:

Blog entries (0)

View Profile WWW

Re: Suicide: One way ticket to hell?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 10:40:25 PM »
People commit suicide because they want to get away from it all?

What is difficult to understand is God’s omnipresence and the immutability of God. He is everywhere. Even death cannot separate us from Him. Immutability means that God never changes. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. These two truths are a great comfort to God’s children, but they are frightening to the lost.

God assures us of His omnipotence and that He will never leave us. The Lord Jesus said,“… I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee”(Heb. 13:5)“… him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”(John 6:37)

When He receives you, He receives you for eternity. No one can take you out of His hand; and, if you are in His hand, you are very close to Him, you see.

Death separates us from our physical life but it does not separate us from God. David understood this when he wrote,“Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there”(Ps. 139:7–8)

God Bless,
Pastor Marc
Incisor

Plymouth, MN

#298 Aug 23, 2011
anyone have any success in getting a refund for prepaid services? The estate seems to be dragging their feet.
Mother of 4

Syracuse, NY

#299 Aug 23, 2011
Incisor wrote:
anyone have any success in getting a refund for prepaid services? The estate seems to be dragging their feet.
Rip Eric You are missed!!!
Sincere reply

New York, NY

#300 Dec 30, 2011
Anyone hear anything yet on settlements?
jerry

AOL

#302 Jun 5, 2013
Eric, was a good friend of mine. I met him on the lake in '85 when he decided he wanted to barefoot behind my boat. given his size no boat could do it, he thought the master-craft could. it did. when I bought the house on the lake in 86 Eric was the first guy to help me move from Utica to the lake. That was the start of many long weekends on the lake, night cruises to the Drift Inn, The Lake House, the swamp. many a Saturday morning Eric would show in his jeep up shouting "it's dump day get up! time to go to the dump". That would be the start of another long Saturday playing on the lake, rafting up the boats and the sunken island or setting the speakers on the deck blaring music out over the lake to the raft of boats anchored 300 yards off shore. Skiing, partying, laughing. swimming .....
I miss those days and I miss Eric's laugh, smile and the helping hand that was always there.
tinaricci

Utica, NY

#306 Jun 6, 2013
Last I knew he was briefly married to Elizabeth Corrigan. She "worked" in the office a while. What a mismatch. She kept her eyes on the money and managed to insult and talk down to everyone of his patients. She was the biggest bitch I have ever come across in a dentist's office. Was extremely glad when she finally just disappeared. A nose like a hawk, hair like a whore and personality of a witch.
parisian

Durhamville, NY

#307 Jun 6, 2013
tinaricci wrote:
Last I knew he was briefly married to Elizabeth Corrigan. She "worked" in the office a while. What a mismatch. She kept her eyes on the money and managed to insult and talk down to everyone of his patients. She was the biggest bitch I have ever come across in a dentist's office. Was extremely glad when she finally just disappeared. A nose like a hawk, hair like a whore and personality of a witch.
That's funny. Elizabeth was always smiling and friendly when I brought my children in. They may have been a "mismatch" but they were definitely in love at one point. I miss Eric. He was a great guy with a heart of gold.
parisian

Durhamville, NY

#308 Jun 6, 2013
jerry wrote:
Eric, was a good friend of mine. I met him on the lake in '85 when he decided he wanted to barefoot behind my boat. given his size no boat could do it, he thought the master-craft could. it did. when I bought the house on the lake in 86 Eric was the first guy to help me move from Utica to the lake. That was the start of many long weekends on the lake, night cruises to the Drift Inn, The Lake House, the swamp. many a Saturday morning Eric would show in his jeep up shouting "it's dump day get up! time to go to the dump". That would be the start of another long Saturday playing on the lake, rafting up the boats and the sunken island or setting the speakers on the deck blaring music out over the lake to the raft of boats anchored 300 yards off shore. Skiing, partying, laughing. swimming .....
I miss those days and I miss Eric's laugh, smile and the helping hand that was always there.
Jerry, thanks for that story... It made me smile.
He definitely had a smile and laugh like no other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay Away from these Contractors 27 min Marcy 15
Saranac Beverages Targets White Privaledge Unde... 35 min Truth 3
alt left radicals running scared 35 min Truth 3
Not All Nazis Are Bad 39 min dummypants 2
Trump needs to be impeached 52 min Dine 124
High School football in trouble 56 min parent 1
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr usa 10
Keeler does it again! 11 hr Keeler Stinx 35
No Downtown hospital 12 hr SOI 95
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 12 hr Oh Well 439