Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If "Dave" or "Cliffy" did not enjoy the bashing on this site he would have left this forum long ago. He is just as much responsible for all the negative posts in this forum about your area as others are. He comes on this forum to antagonize others and to badmouth Central NY. It appears he goes on other forums and badmouths the area he lives in e.g., Smallbany. I believe your anger is being targeted against the wrong person. If he left this forum the negative posts about your area would disappear....
You're pretty much an idiot whitesboro trash. If you call stating the negatives as antagonizing then I'm guilty. Why don't you just stick to your racist posts coward.
well

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey neighbor! Lol
Everything you said is 100 percent true but the fu cksticks in that area don't realize how it's made fun of statewide. They also don't realize the ball breaking you get from outsiders when they find out you're from there. The sign is embarrassing and they don't even realize it. I shiver when I tell someone where I'm from originally. It's that bad...and yet they don't even realize it.
Well I guess it is your frame of reference... Your area is also a joke to some...

Wake up it is time to die....
http://rushfieldbabylon.com/post/8816602299/r...

Unfriendly
http://blog.timesunion.com/business/albany-on...

You even have polls to determine what is the worst in your area
http://www.keepalbanyboring.com/2012/keep-alb...
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess it is your frame of reference... Your area is also a joke to some...
Unfriendly
Still a million times better than the utica region.
Man-a-GUT

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfriendly
I realize that sadly, many Utica folks never leave the region in which they are born. That accounts for the many ignorant views and statements from folks like yourself.
Allow me to educate you on the difference between Albany and Saratoga counties.
Albany has many ghetto areas and is a run down place as are many of its surrounding communities.
Saratoga Springs is the finest place in all of upstate NY. Clifton Park is a place that never stops growing and possesses an incredible school system and a very high quality of life.
Malta is just below Saratoga Springs and is another place on the move with Global Foundries spurring incredible and wondeful development.
There is no county in upstate NY as prosperous and sought out by tourists as Saratoga County.
So while you attempt to use Albany mocking articles as ammunition, just remember those of us in Saratoga County would often agree with you.
You, on the other hand, live in a place so culturally bankrupt that an Olive Garden(truly an Italian McDonalds) opens up and its talk of the town for months.
Just look at this Utica Topix, every other thread is usually about pizza.
I hope the Utica area makes a comeback some day, I truly do.
Delmar Dave says

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know "Dave" or "Cliffy" from Adam but I live in Clifton Park and have had about enough of you. You've knocked my area on many occasions, which is comical because I'm from "The Valley" originally and despite my love for the people there it has wasted away into a depressing dump.
You need to shut your mouth and I'll be happy to shut it for you if you'd like.
Let me know if you ever take this "Dave" or "Cliffy" up on his offer to come meet him personally. I'll be happy to show up and I can assure you I won't back down from coming. I'll also make you very sorry you showed up.
Now enjoy that tomato pie and "manaGUT" and riggies under the warm glow of the Utica sign(I saw it a month ago on the way out to Rochester and was embarassed by it).
Try me sometime, see if I'm kidding.
On X-mas day the above is what morons from Clifton Park are doing.....posturing pathetically behind a computer, spewing hate and lies, all because they are cowardly losers with no family, no friends, and no life other than Topix and other forums like PJ Ten Club, Banned Camp Forum, and many others. Truly pathetic and very sad really. Merry X-Mas azzzzwipes hope you get a life for the New Year and before I forget, Hey "Man-a-SLOB"....suuu uccckkkk mmmmmyyyy caaaaaacccckkkkk and "Delmar Dave".....your ex Theresa polished my Jingle Balls last night!!!!!!! Lololololol!!!!!!!!!!
Man-a-GUT

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Delmar Dave says wrote:
<quoted text>
On X-mas day the above is what morons from Clifton Park are doing.....posturing pathetically behind a computer, spewing hate and lies, all because they are cowardly losers with no family, no friends, and no life other than Topix and other forums like PJ Ten Club, Banned Camp Forum, and many others. Truly pathetic and very sad really. Merry X-Mas azzzzwipes hope you get a life for the New Year and before I forget, Hey "Man-a-SLOB"....suuu uccckkkk mmmmmyyyy caaaaaacccckkkkk and "Delmar Dave".....your ex Theresa polished my Jingle Balls last night!!!!!!! Lololololol!!!!!!!!!!
How very Utican of you to respond in this fashion!
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Utican of you to respond in this fashion!
Pretty much this.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that sadly, many Utica folks never leave the region in which they are born. That accounts for the many ignorant views and statements from folks like yourself.
Allow me to educate you on the difference between Albany and Saratoga counties.
Albany has many ghetto areas and is a run down place as are many of its surrounding communities.
Saratoga Springs is the finest place in all of upstate NY. Clifton Park is a place that never stops growing and possesses an incredible school system and a very high quality of life.
Malta is just below Saratoga Springs and is another place on the move with Global Foundries spurring incredible and wondeful development.
There is no county in upstate NY as prosperous and sought out by tourists as Saratoga County.
So while you attempt to use Albany mocking articles as ammunition, just remember those of us in Saratoga County would often agree with you.
You, on the other hand, live in a place so culturally bankrupt that an Olive Garden(truly an Italian McDonalds) opens up and its talk of the town for months.
Just look at this Utica Topix, every other thread is usually about pizza.
I hope the Utica area makes a comeback some day, I truly do.
Very well said and very true. Do you happen to know what hotel is being built on route 9 next to the holiday inn. It's huge!

On a side note it's bigger than any hotel in the entire utica area. Kind of puts uticas "importance" in perspective.
Gay Ian Hob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know "Dave" or "Cliffy" from Adam but I live in Clifton Park and have had about enough of you. You've knocked my area on many occasions, which is comical because I'm from "The Valley" originally and despite my love for the people there it has wasted away into a depressing dump.
You need to shut your mouth and I'll be happy to shut it for you if you'd like.
Let me know if you ever take this "Dave" or "Cliffy" up on his offer to come meet him personally. I'll be happy to show up and I can assure you I won't back down from coming. I'll also make you very sorry you showed up.
Now enjoy that tomato pie and "manaGUT" and riggies under the warm glow of the Utica sign(I saw it a month ago on the way out to Rochester and was embarassed by it).
Try me sometime, see if I'm kidding.
Who the fckk is Adam? Is he your old, fat, flaggott, boyfriend?
Delmar and GUT

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

are gay lovers.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Delmar and GUT wrote:
are gay lovers.
Keep chasing trash! Lol
Delmars gay stare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Guys from Delmar sluckk dlickk!!
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Delmars gay stare wrote:
Guys from Delmar sluckk dlickk!!
You would know! Lol
Uticas Blank Stare

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You would know! Lol
....because I suuuuccckkked yours for breakfast! Lol
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
....because I suuuuccckkked yours for breakfast! Lol
Sorry I don't swing that way trashy! Lol
Mammy

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry I don't swing that way trashy! Lol
Oh yes you do son.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Your stalking is disturbing.
Mammy

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Your stalking is disturbing.
Listen you no good loser, I'm your mother and I'll do and say what I please! Now get home and sponge down my clam Clifford!
Delmar Clifton RASH TRASH

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

ROLOLLMFAO Real truth here LOL

ROLOLLMFAO
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Hey Rashy, remember when you were Delmar Dave? Such fond memories. Is this thread title true? I know, not entirely, you're only 41 and will be 42 on 09/08. But the rest is true for sure, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••