"Delmar Dave" is an old, fat, gay, coward!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gay Ian Hob

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2013
Hey Dave. I will admit I am Utica trash. Come meet me somewhere. After we're done playing around I'll fckk your azzz hard!
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2013
Gay Ian Hob wrote:
Hey Dave. I will admit I am Utica trash. Come meet me somewhere. After we're done playing around I'll fckk your azzz hard!
Yeah tough guy. We've tried that before and you were nothing short of being a pu ssy. You seem to know who I am, or so you claim, so put your money where your fat wh ore wife's cu nt has been...and I'm not talking about the lunch line at McDonald's.
Gay Ian Hob

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah tough guy. We've tried that before and you were nothing short of being a pu ssy. You seem to know who I am, or so you claim, so put your money where your fat wh ore wife's cu nt has been...and I'm not talking about the lunch line at McDonald's.
We have never tried anything before. Come on down Dave. I wanna fckk your old, stretched out azzz!!
Delmar Dave says

New Hartford, NY

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Gay Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text> We have never tried anything before. Come on down Dave. I wanna fckk your old, stretched out azzz!!
Delmar Dave aka Utica34 aka Cliffy has called out everybody on Topix and never shown up. He's definitely a coward and definitely fat by the pics he posted of his bloated rashy hands holding up a delinquent Time Warner bill. Good luck getting the POS to show.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#5 Dec 23, 2013
Delmar Dave says wrote:
<quoted text>
Delmar Dave aka Utica34 aka Cliffy has called out everybody on Topix and never shown up. He's definitely a coward and definitely fat by the pics he posted of his bloated rashy hands holding up a delinquent Time Warner bill. Good luck getting the POS to show.
Keep talking trashy. Still wondering why you haven't visited dave smith yet? Or have you? How did that go?
Delmar Dave says

New Hartford, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep talking trashy. Still wondering why you haven't visited dave smith yet? Or have you? How did that go?
DS1119 Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 8:12:55 PM(UTC)
I'm a retired school teacher...well not exactly retired...I was asked to step down. 18 kids over a five year span came forward that I inappopriately touched them. All lies.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2013
I'm assuming your just a big mouth piece of trash. Is this correct? I mean since you're such a tough guy and think you know who iam you'd be here beating my a ss like you claimed before? Or are you just a chicken sh it piece of garbage?
Delmar Dave says

New Hartford, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2013
I'm assuming your just a big mouth piece of trash. Is this correct? I mean since you're such a tough guy and think you know who iam you'd be here beating my a ss like you claimed before? Or are you just a chicken sh it piece of garbage?
DS1119 Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 8:12:55 PM(UTC)
I'm a retired school teacher...well not exactly retired...I was asked to step down. 18 kids over a five year span came forward that I inappopriately touched them. All lies.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#9 Dec 23, 2013
Let's see...he says I'm old, fat, and gay and live in Delmar. In other posts he claims I'm dave smith from clifton park and he bangs my girlfriend. In other posts he says I live under a bridge. What is it trashy? Are you ever going to put up or just shut up? Are you ever going to actually venture out of your sh ithole or does the real world scare you too much?
Delmar Dave says

New Hartford, NY

#10 Dec 23, 2013
Let's see...he says I'm old, fat, and gay and live in Delmar. In other posts he claims I'm dave smith from clifton park and he bangs my girlfriend. In other posts he says I live under a bridge. What is it trashy? Are you ever going to put up or just shut up? Are you ever going to actually venture out of your sh ithole or does the real world scare you too much?
DS1119 Posted: Monday, December 02, 2013 6:57:35 PM(UTC)
I believe I had chicken strips and fries later that evening served by Ron Jeremy. I enjoyed his meat but his sauce was horrible.
Gay Ian Hob

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2013
I would love to come see you Dave. I have no car though. I spend all my SSI money on crack and heroin. I am straight Utica ghetto trash. Come here Dave. Please Dave, enough with the words. Come meet me. We can play around a bit, then when we're done I will fckk your old, fat, stretched out azzzz!
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#12 Dec 23, 2013
Gay Ian Hob wrote:
I would love to come see you Dave. I have no car though. I spend all my SSI money on crack and heroin. I am straight Utica ghetto trash. Come here Dave. Please Dave, enough with the words. Come meet me. We can play around a bit, then when we're done I will fckk your old, fat, stretched out azzzz!
Back to using proxies trash? So you claim to know who I am. Come beat my a ss like you threatened early in the year. Come do it you lip flapping trash.
Delmar Dave says

New Hartford, NY

#13 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Back to using proxies trash? So you claim to know who I am. Come beat my a ss like you threatened early in the year. Come do it you lip flapping trash.
Prove I threatened you moron. All you'll find is you, the moron Utica34 aka Cliffy the rashy wonder, getting as maaaaaaaad as you always do and calling people out and then not showing up because you are a cowardly low life. We've been through this before freak and it's you that are threatening. Remember what you said on December 02:

I believe I had chicken strips and fries later that evening served by Ron Jeremy. I enjoyed his meat but his sauce was horrible. I think I'll beat his a ss!

Tsk tsk Delmar Dave watch that temper........
Magdalena

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The more vile racists and bigots on this site seem to use Tor or other proxies, lest their friends and families discover what disgusting human beings they are.

They show up in every thread about the police department, so it doesn't take a cunning mind to figure out what group is responsible
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#15 Dec 25, 2013
Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
The more vile racists and bigots on this site seem to use Tor or other proxies, lest their friends and families discover what disgusting human beings they are.
They show up in every thread about the police department, so it doesn't take a cunning mind to figure out what group is responsible
Very true.
Man-a-GUT

West Babylon, NY

#16 Dec 25, 2013
Delmar Dave says wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I threatened you moron. All you'll find is you, the moron Utica34 aka Cliffy the rashy wonder, getting as maaaaaaaad as you always do and calling people out and then not showing up because you are a cowardly low life. We've been through this before freak and it's you that are threatening. Remember what you said on December 02:
I believe I had chicken strips and fries later that evening served by Ron Jeremy. I enjoyed his meat but his sauce was horrible. I think I'll beat his a ss!
Tsk tsk Delmar Dave watch that temper........
I don't know "Dave" or "Cliffy" from Adam but I live in Clifton Park and have had about enough of you. You've knocked my area on many occasions, which is comical because I'm from "The Valley" originally and despite my love for the people there it has wasted away into a depressing dump.
You need to shut your mouth and I'll be happy to shut it for you if you'd like.
Let me know if you ever take this "Dave" or "Cliffy" up on his offer to come meet him personally. I'll be happy to show up and I can assure you I won't back down from coming. I'll also make you very sorry you showed up.
Now enjoy that tomato pie and "manaGUT" and riggies under the warm glow of the Utica sign(I saw it a month ago on the way out to Rochester and was embarassed by it).
Try me sometime, see if I'm kidding.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#17 Dec 25, 2013
Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know "Dave" or "Cliffy" from Adam but I live in Clifton Park and have had about enough of you. You've knocked my area on many occasions, which is comical because I'm from "The Valley" originally and despite my love for the people there it has wasted away into a depressing dump.
Let me know if you ever take this "Dave" or "Cliffy" up on his offer to come meet him personally. I'll be happy to show up and I can assure you I won't back down from coming. I'll also make you very sorry you showed up.
Now enjoy that tomato pie and "manaGUT" and riggies under the warm glow of the Utica sign(I saw it a month ago on the way out to Rochester and was embarassed by it).
Hey neighbor! Lol

Everything you said is 100 percent true but the fu cksticks in that area don't realize how it's made fun of statewide. They also don't realize the ball breaking you get from outsiders when they find out you're from there. The sign is embarrassing and they don't even realize it. I shiver when I tell someone where I'm from originally. It's that bad...and yet they don't even realize it.
Man-a-GUT

Levittown, NY

#18 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey neighbor! Lol
Everything you said is 100 percent true but the fu cksticks in that area don't realize how it's made fun of statewide. They also don't realize the ball breaking you get from outsiders when they find out you're from there. The sign is embarrassing and they don't even realize it. I shiver when I tell someone where I'm from originally. It's that bad...and yet they don't even realize it.
The finest people I know on this planet come from the valley, as well as the biggest imbeciles.
Sadly, what you say is true.
Uticas Blank Stare

Mechanicville, NY

#19 Dec 25, 2013
Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
The finest people I know on this planet come from the valley, as well as the biggest imbeciles.
Sadly, what you say is true.
It seems like all that's left is the imbeciles.
Hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#20 Dec 25, 2013
Man-a-GUT wrote:
<quoted text>
If "Dave" or "Cliffy" did not enjoy the bashing on this site he would have left this forum long ago. He is just as much responsible for all the negative posts in this forum about your area as others are. He comes on this forum to antagonize others and to badmouth Central NY. It appears he goes on other forums and badmouths the area he lives in e.g., Smallbany. I believe your anger is being targeted against the wrong person. If he left this forum the negative posts about your area would disappear....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 9 min Nope 54
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 10 min Cheerleader 46
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 15 min Pittsford 91
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 21 min Educator 5
Are U Stuck In Utica 28 min Robert T Oliveira 2
I just cant love you know more. 31 min Sandals And Socks 2
More money for the Auditorium... 36 min Nanu Nanu 446
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 2 hr grillin 7
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 3 hr Barrister 30
yanadasis closes club house 9 hr No Club needed 73