Worst street not repaired..Uptown the...

Worst street not repaired..Uptown theatre to St. Elizabeth.

Posted in the Utica Forum

UticaSucks

Ithaca, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2014
The most traveled street in Utica and the city does not repair the ruts in it. Yes they used that useless stone throwing machine on it but it only makes a mess. Try paving the worst stretch of street in Utica, Uptown Genny to ST. Elizabeth. It is almost undriveable. Great job Palmieri. Oh yeah, some of the work already done is coming apart, great waste of money.

Since: Mar 14

Orange, NJ

#2 Aug 25, 2014
Hey come over to east utica where the mayor has upper side streets off eagle st. Near mvcc being paved and looking good as new...funny thing is his co-workers, associates, and friends live in that area!
I Drive A Lot

Carthage, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2014
That area that your saying is the most travelled and the worse is false take a ride around Utica there are streets more travelled and WAY worse!
Utica DPW Worker

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2014
We're working as fast as we can. I already have 30 hours of overtime this week! I'm tired and need another nap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 min ASR fan 76
Kristin Copeland 3 min Former viewer 12
DSquad or City Rocks what one should we pick? (Mar '13) 6 min Lakersfan 10
Jill Reales hips 20 min ginaheels 10
We don't have a racism problem in America! 26 min CRETIN TABER PUNK 73
Eldernet 32 min Lala 23
Pathetic Utica Booster Wannabes: 1 hr U R A Boring Troll 10
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 1 hr Fire Investigator 40
Utica Haters 6 hr You deserved it 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages