Does any of the Utica Comets live in Utica?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Mr Magoo

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Just asking!
waiting

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Mr Magoo wrote:
Just asking!
NYS Senator Griffo is attempting to procure a grant to build a 5 star hotel for the players.
waiting

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
That was of course my opinion only.
commette

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 25, 2013
Yes, they are all living in the new grant funded loft apartments that have been popping up all over the defunct downtown Utica
Plete

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2013
lol, Would you live in Utica?
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Holland Patent, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2013
no the players all live in Vancouver and drive in every morning and home every night
Sogginator

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2013
who cares as long as the team plays here
Tara

New Britain, CT

#8 Oct 25, 2013
Sogginator wrote:
who cares as long as the team plays here
Exactly. Can we fault them all for buying nice homes in Marcy and New Hartford? No. They have families too. Who in there right mind would want to raise a family in the city ?
Utica Is The Best

Schenectady, NY

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Can we fault them all for buying nice homes in Marcy and New Hartford? No. They have families too. Who in there right mind would want to raise a family in the city ?
To believe that ANY member of the utica comets bought a home ANYWHERE in the utica region is pure ignorance. No one playing minor league sports buys a home where they are playing.
Dave Cliffy Smith

New Hartford, NY

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Utica Is The Best wrote:
<quoted text>
To believe that ANY member of the utica comets bought a home ANYWHERE in the utica region is pure ignorance. No one playing minor league sports buys a home where they are playing.
He's back spewing hate...it's Dave Smith, aka Cliffy above. It's been so dull without his tired moronic rants.
Utica Is The Best

Schenectady, NY

#11 Oct 29, 2013
I'd actually be surprised if any of them live closer than Syracuse. I understand that in a uticans mind traveling 35 miles for work is outlandish but I suggest you step outside of your bubble.
Dave Cliffy Smith

New Hartford, NY

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Utica Is The Best wrote:
I'd actually be surprised if any of them live closer than Syracuse. I understand that in a uticans mind traveling 35 miles for work is outlandish but I suggest you step outside of your bubble.
He's back spewing hate...it's Dave Smith, aka Cliffy above. It's been so dull without his tired moronic rants and claiming he knows everything. He does know how to lick manazzz though.
Utica Is The Best

Schenectady, NY

#13 Oct 30, 2013
Utica Is The Best wrote:
They just don't understand this concept. There are ZERO minor league players, coaches, or staff setting up residency in utica. Sure, they may rent somewhere, even though I doubt that, but no one is buying homes in new Hartford or Marcy. Lol
t POLITIX

Ilion, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
GO COMETS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Remington Arms bringing jobs back to Up... 2 min CaptainLowTech 9
the WORM HEADS ARE OUT IN ROAD MAKE SURE THEY A... 4 min MAKING NANOS 3
The CNYTruth blogsite 4 min ChrisTolles 13
Utica, a petty image-obsessed welfare hole! 5 min MAKING NANOS 2
cant afford a server or have the intelligence ... 8 min here sad little m g 6
head ZOO KEEPER MICHELLE OBAMA WANTS LONGER SCH... 10 min here sad little m g 13
how many NANOS DOES HER nano factory make 15 min here sad little m g 10
Palmieri: This is you and all before. 26 min Keep talking 39
utica dpw illegal dumping 26 min ReadBeforeDeleted 14
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Ripped 633
Carbone auto group 7 hr Steet 22
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]