liza

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Thinking about a job at Walmart dc in marcy. Can anyone give my any good or bad opinions on this?

“YES I AM LITTLE MISS TROUBLE”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

RUN..........RUN FAR AWAY!!!
liza

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Why is that?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

From what I hear people are getting walked out of there every day!!
Great Job

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

My friend works there and loves it. Full time, benefits, triple time on some holidays (she has no family), eventually stock benefits....Highly reccomended...but be for warned, you have to actually do work or you will be fired
iron man

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Sure you should apply as long as you have bionic legs and back. Even young guys that are in great shape take a beating. No matter what happens to you it'll be your fault. They want you to work at a pace that'll make a robot quit and yet they'll fire you for not keeping pace. Sure the pay is decent but in the long run it isn't worth it if you can't work anywhere else once they cripple you. Im a 15 yr veteran of the DC and wouldn't recommend that job to anyone I care about. Some of the best workers I've ever worked with I met there but as we all learned there is no future there. I'm not a hater but take my advice and look elsewhere.
iron man

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

grew up in utica wrote:
From what I hear people are getting walked out of there every day!!
this is true but don't worry as long as you can do a better job than the guy they walked out who had 16 years experience. Lol

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Exactly. They are trying to get rid of the people that have been there for a number of years so they don't have to pay.
liza

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Thank you for all your inputs! Sounds to me like I should look elsewhere.:/
sam

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

i worked there for 6 yrs mid 90's worst place i ever worked at. yeah they make $18hr and everyone i know who works there hates their job.
ex ass ociate

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I lost my leg there and came back a year later and they wrote me up for being to slow. Screw those asstards.
Anonymous

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

ex ass ociate wrote:
I lost my leg there and came back a year later and they wrote me up for being to slow. Screw those asstards.
Really?...if you lost ur leg on their time....u would be sitting in Bentonville AK at corporate HQ with a cushy job making millions.....more like you are the typical CNY fucktard that doesn't want to do a thing for thier $18 per hour!
color man

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

liza wrote:
Thank you for all your inputs! Sounds to me like I should look elsewhere.:/
Can you dance?
walmart 6038

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

no not really you wont get shit if you get hurt there exept worker comp
women beware

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

don't send your husband to work there.kira major will be doing them the min they enter the door

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

women beware wrote:
don't send your husband to work there.kira major will be doing them the min they enter the door
Doubt that.
helloooo. ditto

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

women beware wrote:
That's a fair warning for sure!!! Got everything shoved up my ass cuz he was and still IS doin a good share of those whores up there! He's now a deadbeat dad and his girlfriend is a drunk and doesn't know what he does all day while she's working and he's on the nasty websites all day jerkin off. What a loser he sure turned out to be. I'm better off but his kids get no child support. Ya, you know who you are and what comes around goes around. You'll get caught again. Just a matter of time.
whiteboi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

ToxicDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...if you lost ur leg on their time....u would be sitting in Bentonville AK at corporate HQ with a cushy job making millions.....more like you are the typical CNY fucktard that doesn't want to do a thing for thier $18 per hour!
this is true....well at least the part about a guy losing his leg and going back there to work. I learned this as a temp there during the holidays......I didn't know the guy was fired though...poor guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

262 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix - Utica NY Worst City in the USA? 8 min Popcorn Please 19
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 19 min Aszwipe Riggie 10
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 20 min lets admit 18
Must of Utica is destroyed just drive through t... (Apr '11) 23 min Washington Courts Reload 10
Gnatek Cancel the bus 31 min You need help 10
Taylor and crook 37 min Negativity 80
WKTV's new broadcast desk 41 min Riggie The Aszwipe 37
Golfers- where do you play and why 2 hr Gaggy 30
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 3 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••