Annette Funicello to be buried in Cal...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mac

Fayetteville, NY

#30 Apr 12, 2013
Only Uticans would give such high honor to somebody who's claim to fame is dressing up like a mouse? Seems appropiate for a city full of rats!
Mac

Fayetteville, NY

#31 Apr 12, 2013
klicky wrote:
Disneyland:-the house that annette funicello built.
She lived in the Obliston as a kid and went door to door singing for bread. When that didnt cut it she started giving bj's for cheese. They called her mousy. This gave her the idea to try out for the Mickey mouse club and the rest is history.
the memorial service

Whitesboro, NY

#33 Apr 12, 2013
is at Eannace funeral home. It is a private service for the family ( she still has a lot of local relatives) her grandparents are buried her, as he parents are too - I'm sure WKTV will be there - RIP Annette
Jerry Fiore

Utica, NY

#34 Apr 12, 2013
the memorial service wrote:
is at Eannace funeral home. It is a private service for the family ( she still has a lot of local relatives) her grandparents are buried her, as he parents are too - I'm sure WKTV will be there - RIP Annette
Reporters from CNN checked into the new Hampton Inn. They were dining @ Nicky Doodles tonight.
Kathylvance

Simi Valley, CA

#35 Apr 12, 2013
Rest INpeace annete you are well now your In GOD HANDS KATHYLVANCE:)
Kim

Ypsilanti, MI

#36 Apr 13, 2013
Her parents are both buried in Los Angeles, at Forest Lawn. Not in Utica.
Over stupid people

Whitesboro, NY

#38 Apr 13, 2013
Your all sick prople, she passed away, show no respect at all, let her rest in peace,
If it was your, mother, sister, daughter, would you want to send balloons up and say
THE WITCH is Dead with flyers all over town ,Liked to see how you would feel,
You are all sick people
Gary Abosch

Morristown, NJ

#43 Apr 15, 2013
Get a Knife wrote:
<quoted text>Who GIVES a fck Gary? Does it change one iota of the fact? Get the point here pathetic one or do we need to etch it on a bolt and screw it in your ear? Can you stay on topic? My name... retard, is irrelevant. I guess that's over your head because you act like knowing who is saying something changes the facts. Here we go with the internet noob learning curve again people.
You are sour and sad. May her spirit carry you across the beach and over the waves until, finally, you are swallowed by a shark who spits you out.
Taxpayer

Manlius, NY

#45 Apr 15, 2013
Hoodrat wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be there with my Mickey Mouse ears. See you real soon!
Will Mickey be in attendance? Perhaps a pall bearer? Is Roefaro doing the funeral?
Blue Dogs

Houston, TX

#46 Apr 15, 2013
I had assumed she would be buried at Forest Lawn-Hollywood Hills where her parents are buried, but RIP.
clue please

Bedford, MA

#50 Apr 15, 2013
I just have to ask , are you really so stupid you really think this ?? Congrats because you are now Uticas biggest POS idiot !! You win fool !! Smartin up dumbass !!!!
Carole

Plympton, Australia

#51 Apr 16, 2013
Frankie Avalon wrote:
Are you guys nuts?...and idiots go along with this?
whats going on frankie
oh no

Herkimer, NY

#52 Apr 16, 2013
what a dope do you realy believe this nit wit
peter

Australia

#57 May 25, 2013
Brought up with the Mickey Mouse Club Annette was the leader of the pack in my oppinion....Peter...Australia

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#59 May 28, 2013
did you go?
Annette Fan Club

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Aug 18, 2013
Annette isn't buried anywhere ---she was cremated. And she always said she was from Utica.
Geoffreybrooks

Toukley, Australia

#62 Oct 2, 2014
A great person will be so miss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esche fired Nikki Todd 19 min Go Comets 30
Harmony Speciale 21 min Thanks 28
nh football 40 min nhtech 8
New Careers In Utica 50 min Utica 22 34
Danfoss AG collecting $210M corporate welfare! ... 56 min 3 jobs total 5
mike lynch 1 hr got stiffed too 46
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Wop Slop Town 187
100 million for 300 jobs 1 hr lol 103
Marcy Nano Quad C 1 hr NH Gibberish 50
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr CNY Poverty Criers 938

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages