why did oscugnizzos washington mills ...
djdh

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2012
i like the chargrill wings at italian chef.
slow boat

Syracuse, NY

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Sounds like a lot of competitive crap from the other the other pizza places. What a nice way to ruin a good business!
dasfljs

East Syracuse, NY

#25 Oct 16, 2012
how horrible is the new name, "o'baby's" seriously, they could have thought of something better than that.
EAST UTICAN

Gouverneur, NY

#26 Oct 16, 2012
NICK and the other IDIOT'S who don't know how to spell BLEECKER ST.EAST utica pizza the best.HOW do you think they got their NAME.STUPID MORON'S.GO ON TOPIC'S when you know the fact's.YOU should be under arrest for impersonating a human being..LOL NOW.
eastut!

Needham, MA

#27 Oct 16, 2012
REAL PIZA SNOB wrote:
bleeker st. is the best, but the last time i went there they had a puerto rican cooking my pizza, i was disgusted to say the least, so i only went to W mills after that when did it close?
Who the hell are you? What's wrong with Puerto Ricans???
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#28 Oct 16, 2012
They closed because they can't manage a pizzeria. These are the same owners that closed the doors at the Clinton O'scugnizzo. They will no longer have any O'scugnizzo product, tho they claim nothing will change. What makes the pizza at O'scugnizzo??? Sauce, shells and sausage...all of these products are made and distributed thru the bleecker st store. The new name is part of the scam to make people feel there still associated. They kept there old phone number at a new business? Why? Because they know people will still think there getting true O'scugnizzo pizza. The claim of needing more space is ridiculous. They have tons of room where they were. What other truth is there?
lee

Whitesboro, NY

#29 Oct 16, 2012
jacobcinninger wrote:
what really happened here? They say theyre retiring, but why wouldnt his daughters keep the same location and famous name? O'baby's is retarded
Facts!: If you EVER complained about the food, that often was greasy and awaful, Karla, Bills wife,(owner) would bitch you out and tell you that your full os $hit! Quite a few times myself and people I sent there just offered concerns and were yelled at! LIke Kitchen Nightmares, several employees were stoned all the time, and pot was sold out the back door without Bills knowledge. HE had an employee who opened N Utica store who did more to incite problems than anyone I have ever seen.(AJ)- This guy waould take complaints, turn it around and get Karla going knowing she will get PO'd at the customer, he would "push" at it. I had been a sub-contactor there for many years, until one night we got hit with wings that were in a huge well of grease! I called and was promply bitched out! Then you are supposed to eat there? Then, I had to face all the people I sent there who had the same thing happen. And I ate there A lot at 1st! Romur is they are goimng to where the busy bee was on Oneida st, but no more name.
lee

Whitesboro, NY

#30 Oct 16, 2012
cbr wrote:
I always liked the pizza at washington mills better. I like how they spread their meatball on the entire crost. Bleeker doesn't' do this. And bleekers sauce tastes greasier, sloppier. Washington Mills is sweeter. Each to their own though.
I don't see how the pizzas gonna be the same if theyre not still associated with oscugnizzos, who makes the crust and sauce.
For those who are clueless: They make EVERYTHING ON BLEEKER ST! sauce,shells, and the sausage/meatballs .Then each day it's delivered to them. Bleeker st has the ORIGINAL ovens. The falvor is in them. It cannot be immitated! They bastardized it on Wash Mills!! I gew up eating O'sgugnizzo, when they were further down on Bleeker. wher the firehouse is now. I know the bros. I knew Chops. So, keep it factual
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#31 Oct 16, 2012
lee wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who are clueless: They make EVERYTHING ON BLEEKER ST! sauce,shells, and the sausage/meatballs .Then each day it's delivered to them. Bleeker st has the ORIGINAL ovens. The falvor is in them. It cannot be immitated! They bastardized it on Wash Mills!! I gew up eating O'sgugnizzo, when they were further down on Bleeker. wher the firehouse is now. I know the bros. I knew Chops. So, keep it factual
Not the meatballs/sausage..only the pizza/lasagna sausage
not fornuthin but

Unadilla, NY

#32 Oct 16, 2012
It's pizza. Not rocket science. NY Pizza is better, and half the price. Ordered a salad in Washington Mills once. Thought I broke a wndow. You can make pizza at home.
Wise guy

Whitesboro, NY

#33 Oct 16, 2012
I have the original recipe. Sausage u can buy from dinos and meatballs only thing u need to be able to do is make thin pizza shells anyone can do it. 3000 I'll give the recipe up. It's the original.
not fornuthin but

Unadilla, NY

#34 Oct 16, 2012
try Rosa's in So. Utica
Wise guy

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Oct 16, 2012
Not that nasty dark sauce Steve has been mass produceing. Any local baker can make a thin pizza shell
REAL PIZA SNOB

Hamilton, NY

#36 Oct 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="eastut!"]<qu oted text>
Who the hell are you? What's wrong with Puerto Ricans???[/QUOTE]

they are a bunch of child touching heroin using scumbags everyone of them should be euthinized, they are a good for nothing race, it is a proven statistical fact that puerto ricans are the highest ethnicity to rape molest and kill people, they have been inbreeding for the last 1000 years on that little island, and most of all they have ruined the utica rome area for us people that have been here for a long time
Pizza Lover

Herkimer, NY

#37 Oct 17, 2012
The new sitre is opening tomorrow 10/18. Look up the menu online at o'babys. Looks almost the same
agreed

Charlestown, MA

#38 Oct 17, 2012
djdh wrote:
i like the chargrill wings at italian chef.
Francos in w'boro does a lot better with the chargrilled wings. Try them.
the truth

Minoa, NY

#39 Oct 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
They closed because they can't manage a pizzeria. These are the same owners that closed the doors at the Clinton O'scugnizzo. They will no longer have any O'scugnizzo product, tho they claim nothing will change. What makes the pizza at O'scugnizzo??? Sauce, shells and sausage...all of these products are made and distributed thru the bleecker st store. The new name is part of the scam to make people feel there still associated. They kept there old phone number at a new business? Why? Because they know people will still think there getting true O'scugnizzo pizza. The claim of needing more space is ridiculous. They have tons of room where they were. What other truth is there?
You are right. Not to mention they owe their old landlord thousands of dollars. THAT'S why they had to leave.
Keepumoffa Bleecker

New York, NY

#40 Oct 17, 2012
JOJO wrote:
The food sucked and the prices were too high for what you got____case closed. Let Red on Bleecker St make you a REAL pizza and enjoy the originality of the foodand the place.And for you people in New Hartford----don't be afraid---you'll make it back home you snobs!
Let New Hartfordites stay there on Commercial Drive. They don't deserve originality. They are a buncha sheep who are dissatified with everything, can't appreciate anything, with those sourpuss faces and staring eyes, and those unearthly overly sanitized clothes that make them look like they never did a lick of work in their lives...yuch...keep them away from Bleecker St. They'll just contaminate it!
Hey

Manlius, NY

#41 Oct 17, 2012
Keepumoffa Bleecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Let New Hartfordites stay there on Commercial Drive. They don't deserve originality. They are a buncha sheep who are dissatified with everything, can't appreciate anything, with those sourpuss faces and staring eyes, and those unearthly overly sanitized clothes that make them look like they never did a lick of work in their lives...yuch...keep them away from Bleecker St. They'll just contaminate it!
Shouldn't you be in bed, you have school tomorrow.
get what you deserve

Syracuse, NY

#42 Oct 17, 2012
Surely they were kicked out of their last location, and as posted on facebook, Bill retiring? he isn't old enough to retire. Must have put everything into the kids name so that it won't be taken away by creditors, whom I'm sure he has plenty. good luck to them in their new venture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 5 min seriously 32
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 7 min Dave PP Toucher 44
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies 7 min seriously 9
Cookies 20 min oie 7
Who Would Be On Utica Area's All-Time Baseball ... (Oct '10) 30 min Furn2121 174
Chuck U Schumer 31 min MAGA 13
West Side Dental North Utica (May '12) 36 min Looking for new d... 12
New hartford is the new east utica 49 min oie 215
Harmony Speciale 3 hr Terry 39
Kelly Esche 7 hr YES SIR YES SIR T... 70
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr DREDLOC ROT 960

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages