why did oscugnizzos washington mills ...

why did oscugnizzos washington mills close??

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jacobcinninger

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2012
what really happened here? They say theyre retiring, but why wouldnt his daughters keep the same location and famous name? O'baby's is retarded
kskkd

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
they probably lost the rights to use the name because the owner was pissed that people liked their food better. Restaurant was so much cleaner, pizza was not as sloppy, focassia were great!!!

Although I doubt the pizza will be the same now that theyre not oscugnizzos. The wash mills location got all the pizza ingredients from east utica
pizza

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2012
jacobcinninger wrote:
what really happened here? They say theyre retiring, but why wouldnt his daughters keep the same location and famous name? O'baby's is retarded
The daughters are just moving to a bigger location. They wanted a fortune for them to keep the O'scugnizzo name. The same people will be doing the cooking so nothing will change
Nick

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
North Utica and washington mills food is ten times better then that shit hole on bleaker st
cbr

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2012
I always liked the pizza at washington mills better. I like how they spread their meatball on the entire crost. Bleeker doesn't' do this. And bleekers sauce tastes greasier, sloppier. Washington Mills is sweeter. Each to their own though.

I don't see how the pizzas gonna be the same if theyre not still associated with oscugnizzos, who makes the crust and sauce.
Nick

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Sauce is simple to make all u need is thin pizza shell it's simple. Bleeker street sucks shells are always too thick and sauce is dark. Go to north Utica and taste the difference in fresh sauce and shells made fresh every day. Plus every thing else u order on bleeker st sucks. Wing are like rubber never cooked enough. Subs garbage. Them sandwiches in Washington mills are the best around they don't even need that pizza to make money them sandwiches alone are a money maker
JOJO

Little Falls, NY

#8 Oct 14, 2012
The food sucked and the prices were too high for what you got____case closed. Let Red on Bleecker St make you a REAL pizza and enjoy the originality of the foodand the place.And for you people in New Hartford----don't be afraid---you'll make it back home you snobs!
cbr

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
i agree that the sandwiches are good. in terms of pizza, i love their crust, and have never tasted sauce like it. I cant replicate it. pizza's one of those things that can be finely tweaked in so many different ways.
cbr

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2012
and im just afraid that it wont be the same without the same sauce or crust. Thats why i LOVE their pizza.
a fan of the original

Ithaca, NY

#12 Oct 14, 2012
First of all they buy all their product from bleecker st. So sauce and shells are the same but the boys on bleecker make a better pizza period.
Nick

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Oct 14, 2012
Recipe sitting in my room. Simple
cbr

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2012
Nick wrote:
Recipe sitting in my room. Simple
Mind posting it?
REAL PIZA SNOB

Hamilton, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
bleeker st. is the best, but the last time i went there they had a puerto rican cooking my pizza, i was disgusted to say the least, so i only went to W mills after that when did it close?
Sorry

Manlius, NY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
JOJO wrote:
The food sucked and the prices were too high for what you got____case closed. Let Red on Bleecker St make you a REAL pizza and enjoy the originality of the foodand the place.And for you people in New Hartford----don't be afraid---you'll make it back home you snobs!
I live in NH and if I thought that pizza was any good I would drive down there, but it's not that good. We have plenty of pizzaries around here that are a lot better except for the Italian Chef, I wouldn't eat that if it was free.
james

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2012
REAL PIZA SNOB wrote:
bleeker st. is the best, but the last time i went there they had a puerto rican cooking my pizza, i was disgusted to say the least, so i only went to W mills after that when did it close?
You're a racist piece of shit.

It closed a few days ago all of the sudden.
Chops

Whitesboro, NY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
My family is Bleeker Street Scum. Always have been, always will be.
Sure

Utica, NY

#19 Oct 15, 2012
It din't close. It moved down the street.
GHR

East Syracuse, NY

#20 Oct 15, 2012
cbr wrote:
i agree that the sandwiches are good. in terms of pizza, i love their crust, and have never tasted sauce like it. I cant replicate it. pizza's one of those things that can be finely tweaked in so many different ways.
Just add some pepperoni to your sauce.
Char crap

Ithaca, NY

#21 Oct 15, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>I live in NH and if I thought that pizza was any good I would drive down there, but it's not that good. We have plenty of pizzaries around here that are a lot better except for the Italian Chef, I wouldn't eat that if it was free.
Italian chef is the worst... They use cheap ingredients, water things down... They are the most arrogant pigs!!
REAL PIZA SNOB

Hamilton, NY

#22 Oct 15, 2012
thick crappy a$$ conveyor oven pizza is what the italian chef has!!!.....but the very worse pizza i have ever had by far is FOUR SEASONS and i gave them at least ten chances in my lifetime but its consistently crappy, however whenever im working near marcy the new place JOHNS PIZZA on old 49 is really good pizza!!!, my hats off to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 2 min I PAY MAY DEBTS 53
WHAT the TRUCK FIREWORKS 13 min t POLITIX 1
Keeler caller Mario is Cretin 22 min Dave Dumbablow 32
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 29 min More Accomplishments 70
GE Pulls Out Of Nano 54 min Whats Good for ya 74
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 1 hr Give Us a Break 330
Pissente's long term contract with a crook 1 hr Tax Relief Now 14
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr Politicians Are Tops 270
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Interesting 44
Carbone Sold 4 hr Cokeheads R US 20