Hooters Coming To Sangertown!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
breaking news

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2013
This is the real deal, not a made-up rumor. Check it out yourself. It'll be in the food court where Friendlys was. Looking forward to it.
unbelievable

Carthage, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
breaking news wrote:
This is the real deal, not a made-up rumor. Check it out yourself. It'll be in the food court where Friendlys was. Looking forward to it.
will never happen the mall is family friendly if it was to be in the mall it would be in the out skirts
Rack

Springfield, NJ

#3 Aug 22, 2013
breaking news wrote:
No Way
Pie Zahn

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah, right. Like it's big enough. Maybe it'll be Mini Hooters.
Utica Fatties

Albany, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Only uticans would get excited about a sh itty chain restaurant that has zero chance of opening in utica! Lol
Mick

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Utica Fatties wrote:
Only uticans would get excited about a sh itty chain restaurant that has zero chance of opening in utica! Lol
Whoa no ones getting excited its not even
Opening.
freebie the bean

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2013
breaking news wrote:
You & someone else posted this once before. It'll never happen. The 2 that were here (Syr. & Albany) closed. The one in Carousel closed because the owner was a deadbeat who was over a year behind in rent. The one in Albany closed because the mall owner (Pyramid..the same as Sangertown) wanted a family oriented restaurant there. Ruby Tuesdays is there now. And most important...this area doesn't have the number of pretty women to work there. Most of the women here between 18-40 are wall-to-wall tatts & and at least 15-20 lbs. overweight. Hooters girls are all drop dead gorgeous.
NiceTry

Carthage, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2013
I heard that there are plans for a restaurant going to the mall. Hooters would be good. But does anyone know news about another restaurant in the works for the mall???
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2013
freebie the bean wrote:
<quoted text>
You & someone else posted this once before. It'll never happen. The 2 that were here (Syr. & Albany) closed. The one in Carousel closed because the owner was a deadbeat who was over a year behind in rent. The one in Albany closed because the mall owner (Pyramid..the same as Sangertown) wanted a family oriented restaurant there. Ruby Tuesdays is there now. And most important...this area doesn't have the number of pretty women to work there. Most of the women here between 18-40 are wall-to-wall tatts & and at least 15-20 lbs. overweight. Hooters girls are all drop dead gorgeous.
One actually reopened about 2 years ago in Albany on wolf rd. sh itty food. Nice eye candy though.
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
One actually reopened about 2 years ago in Albany on wolf rd. sh itty food. Nice eye candy though.
Not that I'd care though because I like caaaaaaaaak! Lolololol

Cliffy the fat rashy moron
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> will never happen the mall is family friendly if it was to be in the mall it would be in the out skirts
No, my people tell me that Hooter's is definitely going in there. The target opening date is 12/31/13. They're taking applications for servers now. You don't have to have a huge fake rack and/or a wild ass to get a job there - but it sure doesn't hurt!!! And Hooter's is family friendly - the wife and kids are always welcome. The kids like to see the pretty girls.
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#12 Aug 25, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my people tell me that Hooter's is definitely going in there. The target opening date is 12/31/13. They're taking applications for servers now. You don't have to have a huge fake rack and/or a wild ass to get a job there - but it sure doesn't hurt!!! And Hooter's is family friendly - the wife and kids are always welcome. The kids like to see the pretty girls.
Lol
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I could careless about Hooter's. I like male crrrraaaapppppwholes on my face - pretty girls just don't do it for me. Lol.

Cliffy the fat rashy coward
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Never gonna happen. This area doesn't have enuff pretty girls to fit their standards. Hooters girls are a step below model status. Too many tattoed skanks in this area. We can always use another McD's or Burger King.
Ugly duckling

Clark Mills, NY

#15 Aug 25, 2013
freebie the bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Never gonna happen. This area doesn't have enuff pretty girls to fit their standards. Hooters girls are a step below model status. Too many tattoed skanks in this area. We can always use another McD's or Burger King.
I guess I should look in the mirror . I thought hooter chicks are model material .
NiceTry

Carthage, NY

#16 Aug 25, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Lol. Please keep lol-ing because it really does make a difference. Trust me dude, stop. You don't live here hence you should not care at all what does or does not go in the mall.
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#17 Aug 25, 2013
NiceTry wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. Please keep lol-ing because it really does make a difference. Trust me dude, stop. You don't live here hence you should not care at all what does or does not go in the mall.
Lol
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Aug 26, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
....I have shyt hair balls in my teeth...lol

Cliffy
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#19 Aug 26, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
....I have shyt hair balls in my teeth...lol
Cliffy
And this sums up the trash that's in the utica region. Lol
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Aug 27, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
And this sums up the trash that's in the utica region. Lol
...and what's for dinner under my bridge by the Crossgates Mall!!!

Cliffy the moronic hate filled piece of sh it eating azzzwhole licking fat broke azzz coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is no one's president 14 min Scratch 4
Protest in front of the State Building now 20 min Punks 2
Uticas Crazy Beeotch 42 min Shagged By Ron 26
Trump first pig scum bag of US 56 min tyrone shoelaces 19
Picenti madison county jealous 1 hr russ bianco 12
Weird People from Frankfort NY (Mar '16) 1 hr Shannon 18
Tim Madden 1 hr iseeu 2
Jason POWLES telling Wessing how to do her job ... 2 hr Duane 34
re SEEMANN MAD TRUMP WILL MAKE IT WORK 3 hr Granny 19
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 11 hr oootica shysters 92