O.D. says public safety cant be lik...

O.D. says public safety cant be like 20 years ago

Posted in the Utica Forum

flip us the bird

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2014
The od article crying about how the police departments are probably in need of a change as compared to 20 or 30 years ago. Are they kidding themselves to think that the lame brain politicians in this area starting with the board of legislators all the way down to village mayors andcouncilmen would even try to change anything,When it comes to using their brains and consolidating or uniting the useless village PDs or any other things such as fire districts ,libraries ,dpw s to make them more efficient and cheaper to operate. This areas mentality is stuck in the last 30 years and will only come out of the ether when things get so bad that change will be forced upon the villages and towns. By then it will be too late as many good people will have flew the coop ,like they did to Utica and Rome.These useless bums running things in this area are only out for themselves and any changes that would cause them to put their elected positions in jeopardy by causing some chiefs and supervisors to get cold feet and get their crowd to vote against them puts it out of the question. Sit back and suffer you taxpayers and good citizens.
Move

Little Falls, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2014
Move if you don't like it.
How profound

Herkimer, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2014
You must be a genius.
Move wrote:
joet

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Move wrote:
that's the kind of answer I could expect from the creep that you are. Your probably just the leach who sits his a ss on some village board or some lazy appointed job in one of those villages who has been sucking a ss .
buck buckle

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2014
bump up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unnecesary traffic lights in utica 24 min Road to Nowhere 3
Frank Policelli 2 hr Jackass 8
Passapusatucci is bye-bye 2 hr Frenchkissmytwata... 17
LoMedico Wins 3 hr Chrissy Scummatino 12
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 3 hr Moe 14
Why Does The Genesee Towers Post Keep Getting R... 3 hr Jay 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 3 hr Larry k 27
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 4 hr XYZ 43
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Ho ho ho 909
One Term Tenney 5 hr Moochers delight 75