Explosion Texas
Very concerned citizen

Southbridge, MA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
I would be surprised if this is not an act of terrorism from what I'm seeing. I know it's a plant . I don't believe in coincidence . Waco been 20 years this week according to a news article I'm watching news now . It's horrific at this time they don't know cause . They don't know number of casualties . People trapped in a nursing home . I believe it was purposely done . I hope I'm wrong . It's still sad no matter what .
hank hill

New York, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Probably that missile North Korea's been dying to try out.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
I wonder how utica will respond. I mean bombings at the boston marathon they wanted to bring up the boilermaker. Explosion in Texas...maybe utica brings up the security for Dallas cowboys gear at the Walmart?
Very concerned citizen

Southbridge, MA

#4 Apr 17, 2013
I don't know about n Korea but wouldn't be surprised if its a Timothy mcveigh sympathizer . It's been 20 years since Waco incident . He used that incident for his own damage he caused . May he continue to rot in hell .
Very concerned citizen

Southbridge, MA

#5 Apr 17, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Probably that missile North Korea's been dying to try out.
n Korea did threaten Texas apparently . The exact reason Texas was unknown last I knew
Very concerned citizen

Southbridge, MA

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
I wonder how utica will respond. I mean bombings at the boston marathon they wanted to bring up the boilermaker. Explosion in Texas...maybe utica brings up the security for Dallas cowboys gear at the Walmart?
that was good lol
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Very concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> that was good lol
Sad but true. Anything for that region to feel significant.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Red Hook, NY

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Prolly north korean missle. They had it set for washington Dc and almost hit mexico.... thats pretty close.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street racing Utica early '90's (Mar '10) 2 hr Knows all 92
watch NFL fames sundays (Aug '14) 2 hr Sunday Ticket 6
Ocean Blue restaurat 3 hr Black bass 20
Need physical therapist 5 hr Looking into 4
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 6 hr huntz hall 248
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 13 hr Whatev 110
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 16 hr Honest Babe 2,038
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages