Tom Coyne VS Mat Gover

Tom Coyne VS Mat Gover

Posted in the Utica Forum

Utica Comets

Sherburne, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2013
You can't be serious as to let this fat slob be the P.A. voice f this team. He is so lame. It was pleasure to hear Jerry Crouse fill in for the tard back in the day. Hey Tom take in a Crunch game and listen to a real P.A. anouncer like Mat Gover. If you ever were to get that excited they would have to bring the meat wagon in for ya.
ybr3stpc

Sherburne, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Hahaha I bet he is the third man in...
Tells It Like It Is

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2013
It sure helps to have friends in high places. Just ask his former cohort, Jason Powles @ WKTV, who also sucks at what he does and needs a career change..
Say it aint so

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Utica Comets wrote:
You can't be serious as to let this fat slob be the P.A. voice f this team. He is so lame. It was pleasure to hear Jerry Crouse fill in for the tard back in the day. Hey Tom take in a Crunch game and listen to a real P.A. anouncer like Mat Gover. If you ever were to get that excited they would have to bring the meat wagon in for ya.
If Tom's the PA announcer I won't go to any games. he sucks, but he thinks he's the greatest.

Hey, Rob do your team and all of us a favor NO Tom Coyne
yup

Rome, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2013
I agree he is not good at what he does. Utica Collage didn't want him HINT HINT. I hope for the sake of the Comets they look else where but I doubt it...
agreed

Rome, NY

#6 Jun 16, 2013
He should have been laid to rest with the rest of the teams that left the area.
Season ticket holder

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2013
If Tom becomes the Voice of the Comets or PA announcer. I will not be renewing my season tix next year.
Spare Coynes

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Tom and his son (it is a guy right?) need to find another hobby. Their radio shows are AWFUL and their broadcasts of high school hockey games sound are like a 6th grade class project.

Tom should see if he can get the $89 back from Sears for the tent, I mean suit, he bought for the press conference as well.

When you get canned by a low ball outfit like WKTV, its time to get a new skill set and maybe go on a diet and get a hair cut.
Utica Comets

Sherburne, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Rob and Frank want this project to be a success but they want to bring back broken pieces. Holy crap next Bill Keeler will be doing play by play for the Comets.
Reggie Dunlap

Hartford, CT

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Utica Comets wrote:
Rob and Frank want this project to be a success but they want to bring back broken pieces. Holy crap next Bill Keeler will be doing play by play for the Comets.
That better not happen !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 7 min Fore 19
Sundown segarra 10 min In the known 2
Help with tree removal 41 min Dave 8
Mayors $20,000 raise 42 min backscratching 8
Sam wessing 43 min Wills 32
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 44 min Wills 38
Joe Palladino 51 min PAILED 1
Biggest RAT in ufd 5 hr Always got your 6 33
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 5 hr Granny 237
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 11 hr trask5139 26