hatch denied parole
lol lol lol

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2014
ahahahahahahahahahaha
love the way he described his daughter when asked how he felt when she passed away...
Lonnie

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Thursday May 26
It's really a shame they didn't keep the DNA from this case because HATCH DID NOT DO IT. It was all circumstantial evidence and he got screwed. Even if he DID DO IT (and he didn't), he should be left out. He's an old, man now and I feel sorry for him. He someone's grandfather for cripe sakes. Why do that to the grandkids?
Columbo

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Thursday May 26
Lonnie wrote:
It's really a shame they didn't keep the DNA from this case because HATCH DID NOT DO IT. It was all circumstantial evidence and he got screwed. Even if he DID DO IT (and he didn't), he should be left out. He's an old, man now and I feel sorry for him. He someone's grandfather for cripe sakes. Why do that to the grandkids?
So, who did?
Andy

Syracuse, NY

#4 Thursday May 26
Lonnie wrote:
Keep dreaming the man is a animal, should be executed
Lonnie

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Thursday May 26
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text>

So, who did?
It's not my job to prove who did it. I just know Hatch didn't do it. He needs to be released.
Lonnie

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Thursday May 26
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>

Keep dreaming the man is a animal, should be executed
He's an old man now. He is harmless. He should be let out to enjoy his grandkids.
Think agan

Clinton, NY

#7 Friday
At least he gets to see them.
Potato Hill

Barneveld, NY

#8 Friday
Some people have short memories...he is tight where he belongs...
Randy

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Friday
He's old and harmless now. Agree. Let the guy out to,enjoy the last years of his life. He did his time
Columbo

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Friday
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not my job to prove who did it. I just know Hatch didn't do it. He needs to be released.
If you say you know he didn't do it, that would suggest you're in possession of information that could help to free him. Considering you think he needs to be released, isn't it your moral and ethical responsibility to contact the authorities with that information?

If you're not in possession of such information, or you are but you don't think revealing it is your responsibility, then you shouldn't be stirring the pot.
dee

United States

#11 Yesterday
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text>

If you say you know he didn't do it, that would suggest you're in possession of information that could help to free him. Considering you think he needs to be released, isn't it your moral and ethical responsibility to contact the authorities with that information?

If you're not in possession of such information, or you are but you don't think revealing it is your responsibility, then you shouldn't be stirring the pot.
I thought he died a couple yrs back
Lonnie

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Yesterday
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text>

I do know he didn't do it but beyond that, he has served his time but people like you make him look bad so he is denied parole. He was only convicted on killing one person yet he is still in prison while others have been let out. Shame. I am sure he is a harmless person now.
Victim of the system

Clinton, NY

#13 Yesterday
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>

I do know he didn't do it but beyond that, he has served his time but people like you make him look bad so he is denied parole. He was only convicted on killing one person yet he is still in prison while others have been let out. Shame. I am sure he is a harmless person now.
I totally agree, he "only killed one person" (as if that's acceptable?) except my issue is that the others were let out. While we're at it, instead of incarcerating murderers for life on our dime and spending money on endless appeals, let's use the Texas model and open an express lane to the gas chamber. Past experience has demonstrated that the rehabilitation theory for prisons has been a failure, particularly for killers. Prisons should punish and convicted killers should die. You want rehab? Let's start with shameless defense attorneys who put witnesses through agony and pursue miniscule points of law to free clients that everyone knows (including them) are guilty. Try a few of them as co-conspirators and maybe they'll reconsider what a "reasonable defense" should be.
Andy

Utica, NY

#14 10 hrs ago
Victim of the system wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, he "only killed one person" (as if that's acceptable?) except my issue is that the others were let out. While we're at it, instead of incarcerating murderers for life on our dime and spending money on endless appeals, let's use the Texas model and open an express lane to the gas chamber. Past experience has demonstrated that the rehabilitation theory for prisons has been a failure, particularly for killers. Prisons should punish and convicted killers should die. You want rehab? Let's start with shameless defense attorneys who put witnesses through agony and pursue miniscule points of law to free clients that everyone knows (including them) are guilty. Try a few of them as co-conspirators and maybe they'll reconsider what a "reasonable defense" should be.
The monster should spend the rest of his life in prison, if you' feel otherwise go visit him and become his sponsor maybe the parole board will let him out in your custody and you and your family will be his next victim if you enjoy being anal sex and being sliced and diced go for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 59 min Captainahab 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Palmieri as Mayor? (Dec '13) 4 hr TRUTH SEEKER 27
Hillary is DONE 4 hr TRUTH SEEKER 8
Cheaters 6 hr Aintnuttin 35
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 6 hr Honest Babe 2,172
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 6 hr Honest Babe 6,146
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 6 hr Honest Babe 2,195
Kristin Copeland 8 hr get a life 46
Michele Gulla ? 11 hr karma 32
Jill Reales hips 17 hr which Adam are you 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages