Who is Mark Sirillo and why is he sup...

Who is Mark Sirillo and why is he supporting dog killer Tony Randazzo

Posted in the Utica Forum

New Hartford, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2011
Just found this thread by Mark Sirillo:
Support Randazzo
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T426...

Is Sirillo an ex-trooper or related to Randazzo? That's the only reason I can think of.

Anthony Randazzo and Kim Celecki are guilty as hell. She threatens the old man and the next day Randazzo "has to" shoot his dog?

See the full story here:
http://www.uticaod.com/features/x549430679/Qu...

No matter how many of their friends keep posting about how the dog was off it's leash and Randazzo felt threatened, we all know this was an act of sick revenge

But the DA and troopers will cut Randazzo as much slack as possible, so the old man will have to sue if he wants justice.

Meanwhile, we can show our support for the old man and protest at their homes.

Randazzo lives at 9793 Powell Rd in Holland Patent
http://maps.google.com/maps...

Celecki lives at 7784 Wood Rd in Barneveld
http://maps.google.com/maps...
Klep

Clayton, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2011
You're an idiot. Not everyone who supports Randazzo is some evil minion. Mark Sirillo is a veterinarian, as well as a paid consultant to animal shelters and pet stores. Hes not famous but hes in the Yellow Pages. He probably supports Randazzo because hes had the shit mauled out of him by dogs.

Anyway doing a little research might help next time but since you'd have to pull your head out of your ass we both know that wont happen.
Trenton

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2011
Klep wrote:
You're an idiot. Not everyone who supports Randazzo is some evil minion. Mark Sirillo is a veterinarian, as well as a paid consultant to animal shelters and pet stores. Hes not famous but hes in the Yellow Pages. He probably supports Randazzo because hes had the shit mauled out of him by dogs.
Anyway doing a little research might help next time but since you'd have to pull your head out of your ass we both know that wont happen.
Thanks for the info...we will also protest this man's business.
loser

Queens Village, NY

#4 Sep 5, 2011
Klep wrote:
YOUR FOS!!!! NYS Professions online have no Vet named Sirillo. Pathetic........
Klep

Clayton, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2011
Trenton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info...we will also protest this man's business.
Who's "we"? There's only you. Just you,
Trenton

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2011
loser wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR FOS!!!! NYS Professions online have no Vet named Sirillo. Pathetic........
I checked web...didn't even think of checking office of professionals but I couldn't find anything on him being a vet either.
Trenton

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2011
Klep wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "we"? There's only you. Just you,
All I can say is LOL..you have no clue on how many we have....this community will stand up and make sure justice is served. Loose Cannon Randasshole will not just walk away with the cold blooded murder of an innocent family pet!
Klep

Clayton, NY

#8 Sep 5, 2011
Trenton wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is LOL..you have no clue on how many we have....this community will stand up and make sure justice is served. Loose Cannon Randasshole will not just walk away with the cold blooded murder of an innocent family pet!
So how many? Give me a ballpark figure. No need to be shy, unless of course its just a bullsh*t one man crusade, which it is.
klep get outta uranus

New Hartford, NY

#9 Sep 7, 2011
seriously and get off randazzholes dick too you badge bunny
who

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Sirillo didn't post it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank You 8 min Anti-Military 3
Walleyes (May '13) 26 min Ed R 16
News New ownership for Doyle Building in Utica 31 min Congrats to the b... 1
News 2 Utica teens on bicycles accused of forcibly s... 37 min crickets 1
Cheaters 46 min Lonely CB 41
David Smith 1 hr Posting is fun 3
Stay Tuned 1 hr King Andrew Cuomo 1
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 2 hr Depends 8
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 15 hr REally 20
Michele Gulla ? 15 hr Big Mouth 38