yorkville assault
strange

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Dec 29, 2013
Why no mention of the assault and robbery of a man last night in Yorkville, heard it all on scanner, is wktv's scanner broke, worst news coverage in the U.S. period.
!
Really

Herkimer, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2013
Tell us more about it. I have heard nothing.
p kolleeya

Herkimer, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2013
strange wrote:
Why no mention of the assault and robbery of a man last night in Yorkville, heard it all on scanner, is wktv's scanner broke, worst news coverage in the U.S. period.
!
Maybe it didn't really happen.
Captain Kirk

Herkimer, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Yes it did I was there I am still a cop and you respect my authoritay.
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2013
strange wrote:
!
WKTV and the OD have no interest in journalism. They exist only to serve the public relations needs of Utica and the surrounding areas.
huntz hall

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2013
Lotta times when things like this aren't reported someone whose prominent or the relative of someone important is involved. 3 years ago an off-duty UFD fireman was drunk driving and almost killed his fiancee coming from a Xmas party. Then he started a fight with the volunteer fire fighters. He was charged but everything was kept out of the papers 2 years after it happened. The scumbag went to jail & lost his job, thank goodness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Steak & Pickle Restaurant 10 min Georgio 11
thank you nano 11 min luv you nana 1
Hey Ron 13 min two faced 1
Jason "The Rat" Schultz 15 min Jen 3
Keven gottlieb 24 min Je rk of f 6
Comets schedule is out 44 min big touch hole 7
Amanda from Lukins??? 52 min funny 6
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 3 hr Nancy 16
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 4 hr trask5139 26
Biggest RAT in ufd 9 hr Got your number 31