Utica for Sale!
Anonymous

Rome, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Anyone taken notice of all the new for sale signs in utica? Especially on genesee street? A troubling sign and trend, and the ignorant mayor and others are completely clueless to this, Why? I think the answer is this, with massive cuts across the board and a new round of tax hikes set for next year, the situation is pretty bad,getting worse, my advice leave utica soon as many are already

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2013
mover21 wrote:
Anyone taken notice of all the new for sale signs in utica? Especially on genesee street? A troubling sign and trend, and the ignorant mayor and others are completely clueless to this, Why? I think the answer is this, with massive cuts across the board and a new round of tax hikes set for next year, the situation is pretty bad,getting worse, my advice leave utica soon as many are already
THE TRUTH HERE! All good points ''mover'' but the situation in Utica is far worse than you elude to, 1, Crime is spiking and a reduced police force is partly to blame. 2, Citizens here are completely delusional and subject to intrepid brainwashing by Local-Yokel politicians who line their own pockets with the fruit of the average citizens intelligence and arrogance, 3, Utica is 30 years too late, in not just jobs and growth, but infrastructure as well...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
Forts and Prisons

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2013
The worst part with all the for sale signs is there is no one to buy the properties.
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Utica was long ago sold to the public safety unions and large property managers.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Forts and Prisons wrote:
The worst part with all the for sale signs is there is no one to buy the properties.
Very true, this directly is attributable to the exodus in population as well...
Anonymous

Rome, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Truth-Teller 42 wrote:
<quoted text>THE TRUTH HERE! All good points ''mover'' but the situation in Utica is far worse than you elude to, 1, Crime is spiking and a reduced police force is partly to blame. 2, Citizens here are completely delusional and subject to intrepid brainwashing by Local-Yokel politicians who line their own pockets with the fruit of the average citizens intelligence and arrogance, 3, Utica is 30 years too late, in not just jobs and growth, but infrastructure as well...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
Right on truth!..I like the yokel local phrase, creative!
Forts and Prisons

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
It's kind of like when Christianos bought that property near the aud. people were bitching they bought it for penny's on the dollar. Well if someone thinks that's too cheap then go offer money yourself for it. Stuff is only "worth" what someone will pay.
Anonymous

Rome, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Forts and Prisons wrote:
It's kind of like when Christianos bought that property near the aud. people were bitching they bought it for penny's on the dollar. Well if someone thinks that's too cheap then go offer money yourself for it. Stuff is only "worth" what someone will pay.
for sure!
Utica Region Is For Trash

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Wonder how many people visited utica today scouting the available properties for future business'. Lol
Utica Region Is For Trash

Albany, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
Wonder how many people visited utica today scouting the available properties for future business'. Lol
I wonder how many properties got offers today? Should be a busy Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats Angella Allesandro story? (May '10) 20 min PigAngie 16
Mega gf 20 min Bombshell 48
Anyone Seen Michelle Anderson? 1 hr Stay away 6
Dyke on a Byke 2 hr clad 2
Donnie Jr calls off the Secret Service 2 hr Ivania and Melanka 11
new sheriff and undersheriff (Dec '10) 2 hr Farce 11
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica again taken d... 2 hr msmaed 44
Slocum Urgent Care 2 hr The game 39

Utica Jobs

More from around the web