First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BLUEPIG

New Hartford, NY

#88 Apr 1, 2013
both are guilty, probably because #1 the wife don't put up or in plain english does't open her legs. thats the main problem if you girls want to keep your men keep him happy open your legs more often.
1 who knows

Utica, NY

#89 Apr 1, 2013
Most wives have shut the bedroom door a long time ago!
New Hartford

Worcester, MA

#90 Apr 2, 2013
Damn wrote:
<quoted text> ill take him mine is given me a hard time . I'm single.
We saw him at the movies last night . Alone and looking very handsome . Just saying
Damn

Worcester, MA

#91 Apr 2, 2013
New Hartford wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw him at the movies last night . Alone and looking very handsome . Just saying
he has confidence to go places alone . Sweet
New Hartford

Worcester, MA

#92 Apr 2, 2013
I think you're right. He came over to us and thank us for the great dinner conversation . That was very nice. Maybe you're paths will cross. Good luck
Damn

Worcester, MA

#93 Apr 2, 2013
New Hartford wrote:
I think you're right. He came over to us and thank us for the great dinner conversation . That was very nice. Maybe you're paths will cross. Good luck
wouldn't be my luck but thanks anyway .
not a slut

Rome, NY

#94 Apr 2, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own Bussiness!! If it don't involve you it's NOT your Bussiness.
Really "blondie?"
and how is a married man YOUR business pig?
Rosina

Albany, NY

#95 Apr 2, 2013
not a slut wrote:
<quoted text>
Really "blondie?"
It's not about married or single. it's about great sex and that usually involves a big love johnson. If your man has a smallish johnson, don't worry, the women who are players will have no interest in him.
Blondie

Bronx, NY

#96 Apr 2, 2013
not a slut wrote:
<quoted text>Really "blondie?"
Again if it don't pertain you it's NOT your Bussiness. Please don't worry about me or who's husband I'm doing. Get off the Puritan shit. It's a new world, a new time Why don't you learn to evolve with it. Maybe if you took that rod out of your rectum you would enjoy sex yourself. Women are just as sexual as men . Get out of denial. Learn how to enjoy and indulge Its really ok
New Hartford

Newark, NJ

#97 Apr 2, 2013
You obviously don't have children.
Santana

Utica, NY

#98 Apr 5, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Again if it don't pertain you it's NOT your Bussiness. Please don't worry about me or who's husband I'm doing. Get off the Puritan shit. It's a new world, a new time Why don't you learn to evolve with it. Maybe if you took that rod out of your rectum you would enjoy sex yourself. Women are just as sexual as men . Get out of denial. Learn how to enjoy and indulge Its really ok
How would you feel if it was done to you? Have ever been married? Cheated? Do you have an idea of the affect it has on your children?
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#99 Apr 5, 2013
Santana wrote:
<quoted text>How would you feel if it was done to you? Have ever been married? Cheated? Do you have an idea of the affect it has on your children?
I guess I'm a minority I'm college educated, Not married and no children!
Children

Utica, NY

#100 Apr 5, 2013
Children who grow up with a cheating father is awful. If you have girls they will grow up thinking its normal to accept infidelity in her own marriage and if you have boys they will grow up to be cheaters and think its normal behavior. Not to mention the embarrassment for everyone involved. People love to gossip about other people's misfortunes. It's terrible
Happy Hour

Utica, NY

#101 Apr 5, 2013
Ask the daytime bartender from O'Donnels. She's banging a few. Doesn't even try to hide it. Common knowledge in there that if you buy her drinks she'll go home with you. The married guys love her. Totally a come dumpster! If your man is going there he's more than likely dropped a load in her.
joe

Utica, NY

#102 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Hour wrote:
Ask the daytime bartender from O'Donnels. She's banging a few. Doesn't even try to hide it. Common knowledge in there that if you buy her drinks she'll go home with you. The married guys love her. Totally a come dumpster! If your man is going there he's more than likely dropped a load in her.
is her name diane?

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#104 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Hour wrote:
oh yea Some call her Suckcocki, we know her from Barneveld! Love that come dumpster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 34 min To be expected 3
Are Mike R. and Jessica W. still a couple. 43 min Old News 3
(anyone know a polish guy named martin in west ... 1 hr ssc 2
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 2 hr willie nelson 414
David Inserra 3 hr Tough momma 2
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 37
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 4 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Proctor football should be ashamed. 5 hr Get a life 15
School Principals 7 hr Bernie 5