Why do women chose to date a married ...
How

Schenectady, NY

#68 Mar 29, 2013
How does a woman in her 40's meet a single man? They're usually either taken, damaged or set in their ways.. and the bars aren't always the best place to meet someone (except married ones, which Im not interested in).
long ball hitter

Albany, NY

#69 Mar 30, 2013
How wrote:
How does a woman in her 40's meet a single man? They're usually either taken, damaged or set in their ways.. and the bars aren't always the best place to meet someone (except married ones, which Im not interested in).
gym, church, for example. go to places where healthy people comgregate. Bars, clubs, collect drunks and druggies.
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#70 Mar 30, 2013
There are some good single men out there...alot of times the women get too choosy. The perfect guy is not out there and for single guys looking, the perfect woman is not out there. There are flaws in everyone.
New Hartford

Roslindale, MA

#71 Mar 30, 2013
I met a nice single guy latnight. He sat with my husband and I at a friend'sdinner party. Late 40s, nice looking seemed to be sucessful. I'm not sure what he does for a living, but I think it involves a lot of travel. I don't think he has children.

I had to ask why he was still single. He laughed and said it wasn't by choice . He thought he had the one, but it didnt workout. Didn't elaborate. They're out there, you're just not going to find them online or in bars. Wish I knew the answer because he seemed great. Engaging funny smart. What else is there
Bad news

United States

#72 Mar 30, 2013
How wrote:
. The bad news is that any guy in his 40 s With a brain is going to be set in his ways there usually is some damage that has taught him to stay single at all costs! Sorry
New Hartford

Roslindale, MA

#73 Mar 30, 2013
Bad news wrote:
<quoted text>. The bad news is that any guy in his 40 s With a brain is going to be set in his ways there usually is some damage that has taught him to stay single at all costs! Sorry
Maybe you're right. I didn't sense it. He was very charming. We enjoyed his company
Bad news

United States

#74 Mar 30, 2013
New Hartford wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're right. I didn't sense it. He was very charming. We enjoyed his company
. You hit the nail on the head! If women enjoyed it for what it is and didn't try to turn him into what they wanted, they could enjoy!
sue

Utica, NY

#75 Mar 30, 2013
I'd enjoy! I don't want to change any man. As long as he kept my body satisfied as well as my heart. Course I'd be willing to do both for him as well. And he has to be single. I've been burnt by the unhappy and lonely husband. They care about no one but themselves.
Wow

Holyoke, MA

#76 Mar 30, 2013
sue wrote:
I'd enjoy! I don't want to change any man. As long as he kept my body satisfied as well as my heart. Course I'd be willing to do both for him as well. And he has to be single. I've been burnt by the unhappy and lonely husband. They care about no one but themselves.
ya think
The truth

Holyoke, MA

#77 Mar 30, 2013
I know why women do it but I don't agree I think it's desperate a married man will never go away as long as u don't stalk him and blow him in. It's a false sense of security . It's desperate .
Blondie

Ardsley, NY

#78 Mar 31, 2013
I personally love married Men because. I am NOT looking for a commitment. occasionally I like the drive-thru, have it your way. I send them home until I get hungry. Married men usually Have starving egos , I fill their egos , they fill my crack. I send them home. Until next time . No Emotional strings attached .
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

#79 Mar 31, 2013
Blondie wrote:
I personally love married Men because. I am NOT looking for a commitment. occasionally I like the drive-thru, have it your way. I send them home until I get hungry. Married men usually Have starving egos , I fill their egos , they fill my crack. I send them home. Until next time . No Emotional strings attached .
I love your attitude. It is honest, forthright & straightforward. It's simply about satisfying sexual experiences. Wonderful women like you make the crack available without all the BS associated with marriage. Long live the blondies of this world!
Blondie

Ardsley, NY

#80 Mar 31, 2013
Lord Haw Haw wrote:
<quoted text>I love your attitude. It is honest, forthright & straightforward. It's simply about satisfying sexual experiences. Wonderful women like you make the crack available without all the BS associated with marriage. Long live the blondies of this world!
It's amazing how we learned this from watching men do it for centuries.
Sami

Utica, NY

#81 Apr 1, 2013
I know a girl, not close with her really, but her husband has cheated and cheated and she is blind to it all....or really, really dumb. My question is, would you tell her her man is stepping our and if so, how would you do it? anonymously?
Darlene

Brooklyn, NY

#82 Apr 1, 2013
Kelly Barnes loves married men
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

#83 Apr 1, 2013
Sami wrote:
I know a girl, not close with her really, but her husband has cheated and cheated and she is blind to it all....or really, really dumb. My question is, would you tell her her man is stepping our and if so, how would you do it? anonymously?
Mind your own business. Period
Curious

Campbell, NY

#84 Apr 1, 2013
Sami wrote:
I wish someone had told me earlier when my husband was messing around. I am forever grateful to the person brave enough to tell me. It put a lot of things in perspective for me, and I realized I wasn't imagining things... I am free now, and happy is critically is it did. It could've dragged on for years....

Unfortunately, most women are not ready to hear it nor will they believe you.
. Your instincts. It's a risk either way
Damn

Albany, NY

#85 Apr 1, 2013
New Hartford wrote:
<quoted text>
ill take him mine is given me a hard time . I'm single.
Sami Noooo

Herkimer, NY

#86 Apr 1, 2013
Don't tell her that her husband is cheating. He will only lie to her and deny it. Even if you have cold hard facts he will tell her it is her fault because she wasn't meeting his needs. Either way she will stay with him and you will be the enemy. Sad to say but let her find out on her own. Chances are she already knows but is not ready to face it. When she is ready just be there for her if she needs you.
Blondie

Springfield, NJ

#87 Apr 1, 2013
Sami wrote:
Mind your own Bussiness!! If it don't involve you it's NOT your Bussiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arm Yourself 19 min Sue 6
Shooting Victim - Oliston Apts. (May '14) 56 min Truth be told 13
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 1 hr SlobSmith 11
billy santana out of jail? (May '11) 2 hr Bozo 7
does anybody know about cars?? 2 hr Hellllo 2
West Utica Needs Harmony (Jul '11) 2 hr Sue 14
Clementian St. vandalism 3 hr Bbo 6
jill real 4 hr Mafia 28
Turning stone 5 hr Mafia 46
Brahbam arrest 16 hr Jesus Jones 42