Why do women chose to date a married ...
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#46 Mar 27, 2013
It simply comes down to this...all that a woman who cheats with a married is considered to be is 2 boobs and hole for the hubby to stick his wand. As Dennis Rodman said about Carmen Electra when he was married to her. "Just a sperm receptacle - thats all she is"
the maid

Camillus, NY

#47 Mar 27, 2013
because i can get it any time i want it,sometimes white other times black,i sleep with all the guys i clean for and their wife's don't know.lmao the tips are good.
Just do it

Westwood, MA

#48 Mar 27, 2013
A maid? sounds like the perfect job for you.Clean up your own life and maybe you'll find your self-esteem.
what

United States

#49 Mar 27, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
It simply comes down to this...all that a woman who cheats with a married is considered to be is 2 boobs and hole for the hubby to stick his wand. As Dennis Rodman said about Carmen Electra when he was married to her. "Just a sperm receptacle - thats all she is"
Your quote makes absolutely no sense. He was married to Carmen Electra, as you stated, so how does that relate to women who date married men? And please people, why is all the blame being put on the women. What about the cheaters?
Because

Westwood, MA

#51 Mar 27, 2013
She can always say no.
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#52 Mar 27, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote makes absolutely no sense. He was married to Carmen Electra, as you stated, so how does that relate to women who date married men? And please people, why is all the blame being put on the women. What about the cheaters?
Its also women who cheat with married men...they, too, are just sperm receptacles.
what

United States

#53 Mar 27, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also women who cheat with married men...they, too, are just sperm receptacles.
Again, you make no sense. You're an idiot. You're obviously woman hater & more importantly a complete idiot.
nancy

Utica, NY

#54 Mar 27, 2013
Do you think that these women choose to love a married man? They don't!! It happens. And we try and fight it...but then the cheating husband lies over and over again to her. So we want to be with them. But they won't give up their wives either. Men just suck and want the best of both worlds. They are the ones to blame.
robbi

Herkimer, NY

#55 Mar 27, 2013
Bosnian wrote:
Ferkin snouzin, ugiz dom stinc floggan.
Please translate
Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

#56 Mar 28, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you make no sense. You're an idiot. You're obviously woman hater & more importantly a complete idiot.
You obviously are completely defending the women who cheat with married men. Yes...I'll agree the man has no class stepping out on his wife. But you are assigning ZERO blame to the woman, who is just as guilty, devious, and deceitful. The woman CAN say no. You...obviously of the sisterhood are glad your fellow tramp is getting a little. But you want complete blame & punishment to go on the guy while the tramp shakes her ass to the next available married guy. If the wife took care of her bedroom duties, he wouldn't be roaming.
It takes two

United States

#57 Mar 28, 2013
Both are to blame. BUT, the married, even if both are married are to blame more. It's the one who stands and vows to love forever and only to that one person who is most at fault. If you want to know why women date married men the answer is they don't. They don't "date" them and they certainly don't take them seriously. If they choose to sleep with them it is on a temporary basis. No normal person would ever take that kind of man seriously. I am single and can tell you I get hit on more by married men than I do single men. It's sad. Even if I did have an affair with a married man, which I wouldn't, it would never be someone I would want to settle down with or be the father of my children. It would be something to pass the time until a respectable man came along.
Really

United States

#58 Mar 28, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are completely defending the women who cheat with married men. Yes...I'll agree the man has no class stepping out on his wife. But you are assigning ZERO blame to the woman, who is just as guilty, devious, and deceitful. The woman CAN say no. You...obviously of the sisterhood are glad your fellow tramp is getting a little. But you want complete blame & punishment to go on the guy while the tramp shakes her ass to the next available married guy. If the wife took care of her bedroom duties, he wouldn't be roaming.
You sound extremely upset and very angry. And I think you're completely missing the point here. Both a married man (or woman) and their mistress are to blame. However I think you're delusional thinking that someone is shaking her assets at some guy to bag him, and that's why they're together. Most spouses go out looking for it, even those with attractive partners who are getting it at home. They lie to their mistress, spouse and themselves.

Get a clue and get a grip. Furthermore, I think you're completely wrong. The married person is made a vow to their spouse, not the person they're playing with. It has nothing to do with whether the spouse is putting out in the bedroom either. Stop blaming everybody else. The majority of the blame is placed on the cheating spouse period. If you're not happy then leave.
Freebie the Bean

Durhamville, NY

#59 Mar 28, 2013
It takes two wrote:
Both are to blame. BUT, the married, even if both are married are to blame more. It's the one who stands and vows to love forever and only to that one person who is most at fault. If you want to know why women date married men the answer is they don't. They don't "date" them and they certainly don't take them seriously. If they choose to sleep with them it is on a temporary basis. No normal person would ever take that kind of man seriously. I am single and can tell you I get hit on more by married men than I do single men. It's sad. Even if I did have an affair with a married man, which I wouldn't, it would never be someone I would want to settle down with or be the father of my children. It would be something to pass the time until a respectable man came along.
And you think its respectable of a married man to sleep with you? You are just trying to rationalize your sexual urgings saying this is just sex and no one is getting hurt. But its totally unacceptable and slutty to have a one-nighter with a single guy...is that how your thinking goes? I'm trying to see how you women think.
ky

Herkimer, NY

#60 Mar 28, 2013
Y do men want taken women??
A Man

Westwood, MA

#61 Mar 28, 2013
We don't
ky

Herkimer, NY

#62 Mar 28, 2013
A Man wrote:
We don't
Some do
not me

New Hartford, NY

#63 Mar 28, 2013
to many single men out their nobody has to be with a married pig
A Man

Lithonia, GA

#64 Mar 28, 2013
Some men never learn what love is The farthest they get is p-ssy.
Making sense finally

Needham Heights, MA

#65 Mar 29, 2013
not me wrote:
to many single men out their nobody has to be with a married pig
Sooo true.... Married cheaters are pigs. There are plenty of singles out there!!!
man

Manlius, NY

#66 Mar 29, 2013
U girls have to learn to be fussy and go for a good single man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esche fired Nikki Todd 19 min Go Comets 30
Harmony Speciale 21 min Thanks 28
nh football 40 min nhtech 8
New Careers In Utica 50 min Utica 22 34
Danfoss AG collecting $210M corporate welfare! ... 56 min 3 jobs total 5
mike lynch 1 hr got stiffed too 46
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Wop Slop Town 187
100 million for 300 jobs 1 hr lol 103
Marcy Nano Quad C 1 hr NH Gibberish 50
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr CNY Poverty Criers 938

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages