?
Buggz

Waterville, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Cuz women want what other want
Ummmm

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Because They want sex with no commitment !! Most married men who cheat are sexually hungry!
Because

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
It's because married men treat their girlfriends much better than they treat their wives. It's the best of both worlds. We can have a good time good conversation. And when they get miserable we send them home to their wives.
Ummmm

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Because wrote:
It's because married men treat their girlfriends much better than they treat their wives. It's the best of both worlds. We can have a good time good conversation. And when they get miserable we send them home to their wives.
Amen !!
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Because it pads their ego to think they're sexy enuff to get the husband to stray. A single guy can give any woman what they want in bed but the sluts all shake their asses like ho's that they are. And what happens if the husband leaves his wife for the slut? The slut dumps the hubby and moves on to the next hubby!!!
Loving Parent

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
I wonder how many women would date a married man, if it was done to them. Again self- absorbed people making decisons with only their selves in mind. Forget what happens to the children.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 16, 2012
It's not only married MEN, what about married women? In Barneveld, hasn't Coach Celecki been humiliated enough with his whore wife in the newspapers getting her 'john' to kill a dog?
What do ya do when the person is mentally ill and won't get the help needed?
Right? The kids are the ones who are damaged for life. Right?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Many women are incredibly hypocritical and will think nothing of sleeping with a married man, only to be devastated when she is herself cheated on.
Not 4 Nuttin

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
A woman CAN'T date a married man, IF the married man isn't looking! Gimme a break! Let's not put all the blame on the woman, the married man is a piece of crap, also!
Loving Parent

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Yes. Be she can always say no.
Duh

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2012
I'd love to post a picture But don't know how It's of a hard Penis I want to know if his wife would come forward to claim it
Humanity is doomed

Oneida, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
I wonder what the world would be like if people actually dated people they actually liked... not just because they are lonely or don't think they have a chance with anyone else. No one wants to wait for the right person. Everyone is afraid and they jump into relationships and end up with people they aren't happy with. Then they cheat because they are too pansy and afraid to lose their sigificant other, but they want the other man too.

It's an endless cycle, men and women always plotting against each other.

Honestly is the best policy, tell people your true feelings. Not that anyone would ever listen to me. It is the path to happiness though.
Humanity is doomed

Oneida, NY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
If you can't keep your legs closed or your hotdog in it's bun, then you should not be in a relationship, or atleast break up with the person before hand. Be truthful, lies always get found out.
Humanity is doomed

Oneida, NY

#16 Dec 17, 2012
No one here can blame either sex... because men and women are both guilty of he same crap. I'm tired of hearing about men always think with the little head... maybe 95 percent do, but if your not willing to wait for the right person, then enjoy your unhappy emotionless sex. Then you can have cigarettes and alcohol after due to the stress of the fact it's deviant behavior.
Loving Parent

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2012
We have this wonderful friend. She's smart, funny, very cute divorced. Meets this guy that's been seperated for months. They start to date. He tells her she loves him. One day my phone beeps, I pick it to look at the text, but its not mynphonevits his. I should've never read it but I did. She was begging his future ex to take him back and she responded positively. I never said a word to her or my husband.

A week later to piece of crap doesn't even have the decency to tell our friend it's over in person. Calls her up, and tells her sorry for using her, she was just a rebound. Piece of crap. My girl said she was never so sure about something and was so wrong . Poster, I agree the men are usually the problem. We see him at church and it makes me ill.

I hate to start the morning off negatively , but it had to said.
Loving Parent

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Why do I even bother. She's great. Used by a jerk who didn't even think enough of her to tell her to her face. He spent every minute with her. He makes me sick. Gullible probably, but her fault, absolutely not.
Antonio

UK

#21 Dec 17, 2012
You can ask"why do married men cheat on their wives?". Look I am a man, and I am SICK and tired of cheating men getting easier rides then cheating women. The MAN in this case made a commitment to his wife. HE is more wrong then the girlfriend. If the wife cheats with a boyfriend she is also more to blame than the boyfriend.
surprise

Utica, NY

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Not 4 Nuttin wrote:
A woman CAN'T date a married man, IF the married man isn't looking! Gimme a break! Let's not put all the blame on the woman, the married man is a piece of crap, also!
for sure
great

Paris, TX

#23 Mar 25, 2013
I had an affair with a married man. He got what he wanted and went back to his wife. She still has no idea far as I know that he cheated on her with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica College: Lowest rating in ELEVEN COUNTY U... 5 min Curious 56
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 9 min Such A Joke 20
Why The Silence Robert Oliveira 13 min Keep Laughing 5
Best Dog Groomers (May '13) 17 min Kevin 38
More money for the Auditorium... 18 min Toenail Polish 342
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 41 min mom1st 25
What Happened To All NH Lesbo Teachers Posts 1 hr sodom and gomorah 4
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 7 hr omg 4,781
aloha I'm kristen copeland 18 hr shypainter 11
Teb's son arrested from NH. 23 hr creep police 15