New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Because They want sex with no commitment !! Most married men who cheat are sexually hungry!
Because

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

It's because married men treat their girlfriends much better than they treat their wives. It's the best of both worlds. We can have a good time good conversation. And when they get miserable we send them home to their wives.
Ummmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Because wrote:
It's because married men treat their girlfriends much better than they treat their wives. It's the best of both worlds. We can have a good time good conversation. And when they get miserable we send them home to their wives.
Amen !!
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Because it pads their ego to think they're sexy enuff to get the husband to stray. A single guy can give any woman what they want in bed but the sluts all shake their asses like ho's that they are. And what happens if the husband leaves his wife for the slut? The slut dumps the hubby and moves on to the next hubby!!!
Loving Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I wonder how many women would date a married man, if it was done to them. Again self- absorbed people making decisons with only their selves in mind. Forget what happens to the children.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

It's not only married MEN, what about married women? In Barneveld, hasn't Coach Celecki been humiliated enough with his whore wife in the newspapers getting her 'john' to kill a dog?
What do ya do when the person is mentally ill and won't get the help needed?
Right? The kids are the ones who are damaged for life. Right?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Many women are incredibly hypocritical and will think nothing of sleeping with a married man, only to be devastated when she is herself cheated on.
Not 4 Nuttin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

A woman CAN'T date a married man, IF the married man isn't looking! Gimme a break! Let's not put all the blame on the woman, the married man is a piece of crap, also!
Loving Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Yes. Be she can always say no.
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I'd love to post a picture But don't know how It's of a hard Penis I want to know if his wife would come forward to claim it
Humanity is doomed

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

I wonder what the world would be like if people actually dated people they actually liked... not just because they are lonely or don't think they have a chance with anyone else. No one wants to wait for the right person. Everyone is afraid and they jump into relationships and end up with people they aren't happy with. Then they cheat because they are too pansy and afraid to lose their sigificant other, but they want the other man too.

It's an endless cycle, men and women always plotting against each other.

Honestly is the best policy, tell people your true feelings. Not that anyone would ever listen to me. It is the path to happiness though.
Humanity is doomed

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

If you can't keep your legs closed or your hotdog in it's bun, then you should not be in a relationship, or atleast break up with the person before hand. Be truthful, lies always get found out.
Humanity is doomed

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

No one here can blame either sex... because men and women are both guilty of he same crap. I'm tired of hearing about men always think with the little head... maybe 95 percent do, but if your not willing to wait for the right person, then enjoy your unhappy emotionless sex. Then you can have cigarettes and alcohol after due to the stress of the fact it's deviant behavior.
Loving Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

We have this wonderful friend. She's smart, funny, very cute divorced. Meets this guy that's been seperated for months. They start to date. He tells her she loves him. One day my phone beeps, I pick it to look at the text, but its not mynphonevits his. I should've never read it but I did. She was begging his future ex to take him back and she responded positively. I never said a word to her or my husband.

A week later to piece of crap doesn't even have the decency to tell our friend it's over in person. Calls her up, and tells her sorry for using her, she was just a rebound. Piece of crap. My girl said she was never so sure about something and was so wrong . Poster, I agree the men are usually the problem. We see him at church and it makes me ill.

I hate to start the morning off negatively , but it had to said.
Loving Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Why do I even bother. She's great. Used by a jerk who didn't even think enough of her to tell her to her face. He spent every minute with her. He makes me sick. Gullible probably, but her fault, absolutely not.
Antonio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

You can ask"why do married men cheat on their wives?". Look I am a man, and I am SICK and tired of cheating men getting easier rides then cheating women. The MAN in this case made a commitment to his wife. HE is more wrong then the girlfriend. If the wife cheats with a boyfriend she is also more to blame than the boyfriend.
surprise

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Not 4 Nuttin wrote:
A woman CAN'T date a married man, IF the married man isn't looking! Gimme a break! Let's not put all the blame on the woman, the married man is a piece of crap, also!
for sure
great

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I had an affair with a married man. He got what he wanted and went back to his wife. She still has no idea far as I know that he cheated on her with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

233 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want to do something about the Brindisi's?? 19 min Wrong direction 3
An ode to Rashy Riggie Boy 30 min Rashy Dave 25
The Great Fort Stanwix 31 min no way 39
Panera's has a serious problem 35 min Get a Life 14
How much is a decent prostitute in Utica? (Apr '12) 49 min Pimpy 41
Nano Utica Job Fair. 59 min whoisthere 41
Watch Riggie Rashy Dave GO! 1 hr Rashy Dave 14
comets vancouver 2 hr uc comets 164
Oneida St Shooting 6 hr Reney 19