Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tomato Pie Rocks

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2014
Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
"Tomato pie" lol! Obviously they HATE the sad truth when their endless delusions of Utica grandeur and lies are openly exposed.
They revert to "Utican reaction #1": Calling retard names!
Tomato pie is Utica's own you halfwit. If u had half a brain, you'd be dangerous. Go have some canned chop suey, asshat.
Tomato Pie Rocks

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Apr 22, 2014
"Tomato pie" lol! Obviously they HATE the sad truth when their endless delusions of Utica grandeur and lies are openly exposed.
They revert to "Utican reaction #1": Calling retard names!
You're not a retard. Just brain dead.
Soggy no cheese pizza

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2014
LOL! Cold wet soggy bread and tomatoes! One day uticans will claim they created "cheese" so they can then claim they invented pizza!
Gaggy

Liverpool, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2014
Only The Strong Riggies wrote:
It's the great "Tomato Lie". Lol!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato_pie
Ya like these: Chicken riggies or Utica riggies is an Italian-American pasta dish native to the Utica-Rome area of New York State. It is a pasta-based dish usually consisting of chicken, rigatoni and hot or sweet peppers in a spicy cream and tomato sauce, although many variations exist.
Imagine that
Gaggy

Liverpool, NY

#12 Apr 22, 2014
Umm NO retard I hate to lay this on your chicken-stupid ass but go look up "Chicken Rigatoni" oh feeble one. OMG these people actually lie about easily verified facts now!
Get out of Uterus much?
No, I've never been anywhere else in my life. Oh, I copied and pasted that out of Wikipedia, it was in the same article with the tomato pie definition which didn't really credit NJ ( wherever that is) by the way. Since Utica riggies was around in 1914 according to this source, which youse guys posted, it must be true. I eat Rigatoni with all kinds of sauce but when you make a certain type of sauce and Claim it and nobody disputes it, you got it. Kinda like Buffalo chicken wings, Viennese Waltz for you who don't get it.
Gaggy

Liverpool, NY

#13 Apr 22, 2014
Oh yeah and Clifton Park Chowder, I forgot that one
Big Foot

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2014
Who cares where tomato was invented. I don't care if Iranians brought it to Utica. I don't care if they had crush baby monkeys to make the crust.

Cant you people just enjoy life?
Good one

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've never been anywhere else in my life. Oh, I copied and pasted that out of Wikipedia, it was in the same article with the tomato pie definition which didn't really credit NJ ( wherever that is) by the way. Since Utica riggies was around in 1914 according to this source, which youse guys posted, it must be true. I eat Rigatoni with all kinds of sauce but when you make a certain type of sauce and Claim it and nobody disputes it, you got it. Kinda like Buffalo chicken wings, Viennese Waltz for you who don't get it.
LOL yes! That Utica Wikipedia page is an epic record of lies Uticans tried to tell and got deleted. The edit notes are hysterical and full of truth. It's easy to see that Wiki editors got hip to Utican's proclivity to lying and inflating their doings into "accomplishments".
Gaggy

Liverpool, NY

#17 Apr 22, 2014
Utica Leftover Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are confusing dates quite a bit and your reading comprehension could really use some work. Chicken rigatoni wasnt renamed utica riggies until the early 90s.
"The Trenton tomato pie may even predate the Utica variety. Joe's Tomato Pie (now defunct) was first opened in 1910. Papa's Tomato Pies, whose proprietor learned the trade at Joe's, was opened two years later in 1912."
My bad but to your point Utica Riggies is Utica's just like Buffalo wings (buffalo didn't invent the chicken by the way).
Utica Wingies

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad but to your point Utica Riggies is Utica's just like Buffalo wings (buffalo didn't invent the chicken by the way).
No dummy they didn't "invent the chicken" but the most 1000% certainly DID create Buffalo-Style Chicken wings aka Utica's next Prestige Theft: "Utica Wingies".
City Audits and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#21 May 1, 2014
Photographs date tomato pie back to New Jersey. A fill four years before utica.

Revisionist

United States

#22 May 1, 2014
Tomato pie sucks, no matter who "invented" it. Then there's the claim that Madison Square Garden was patterned after the Utica Auditorium. Utica probably will claim they invented snopes or urbanlegends.com . They sure could use it.
Riggies Make meat A balls

Clifton Park, NY

#23 May 1, 2014
Revisionist wrote:
Tomato pie sucks, no matter who "invented" it. Then there's the claim that Madison Square Garden was patterned after the Utica Auditorium. Utica probably will claim they invented snopes or urbanlegends.com . They sure could use it.
Utica invented everything.
Drums and Flats Riggies

Rochester, NY

#25 May 1, 2014
Utica Wingies wrote:
<quoted text>No dummy they didn't "invent the chicken" but the most 1000% certainly DID create Buffalo-Style Chicken wings aka Utica's next Prestige Theft: "Utica Wingies".
There are Utica Wingies, it's just chicken wings covered in Riggie sauce
Riggies Make meat A balls

Clifton Park, NY

#26 May 1, 2014
Drums and Flats Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Utica Wingies, it's just chicken wings covered in Riggie sauce
Mmm...utica Wingies!
Hockey Rink Riggies

Rochester, NY

#27 May 1, 2014
Revisionist wrote:
Utica Aud 1960 predates the modern Madison Square Garden 1968 by 8 years.
When it was completed, the "Aud" was one of just three arenas built without obstructed views. It hosted the 1962 NCAA Frozen Four.
Racism and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#28 May 1, 2014
Hockey Rink Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Utica Aud 1960 predates the modern Madison Square Garden 1968 by 8 years.
When it was completed, the "Aud" was one of just three arenas built without obstructed views. It hosted the 1962 NCAA Frozen Four.
Wow. Utica invented up obstructed views too!
Zero Tourism and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#29 May 2, 2014
Say it isn't so?:(
Bankruptcy and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#30 May 3, 2014
Zero Tourism and Riggies wrote:
Sorry. It's true.
Truth Hurts and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#31 May 4, 2014
Zero Tourism and Riggies wrote:
It's confirmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 min That was easier 448
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 5 min North Utica watch... 1
Not All Nazis Are Bad 27 min George Lincoln Ro... 11
Hillary 2020 28 min Im with her 1
Warren Ghreher, do you represent this guy? 31 min Uncle Warren what up 8
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 35 min LMFAO 29
Tree Cutter 43 min Idoit 2
Keeler does it again! 1 hr Justice League 48
Stay Away from these Contractors 3 hr CONFEDERATE 1 20
Shankman 8 hr yes 8