Do you approve of Frank Vescera as Council Member?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

One of two who voted to keep the MANDATED 2% cap on city taxes. Works for the city not himself.
Nuff said

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

One of the 2 should be Mayor after the Palmieri recall.
Whatever

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

He is an idiot. He dosen't live in Utica, still in Deerfield. He just keeps a house here. He and his brother are slum loards in Utica. No, he doesn't have the brains to be Mayor.

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Whatever wrote:
He is an idiot. He dosen't live in Utica, still in Deerfield. He just keeps a house here. He and his brother are slum loards in Utica. No, he doesn't have the brains to be Mayor.
You know alot of misinformation. Maybe you should stick to bashing Jeb Bush, injun.
Cheesefactory Rd

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Frank Vescera has never been involved in an issue unless he personally benefits from it either financially or because he has an ax to grind. He's a miserable old man that has lied and scammed his way through life, he is by far the worst councilman ever and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.
Utica Codes

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I must agree
kamakazell

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

One thing for sure he knows that the UFD and UPD leadership is scamming the public and sucking our tax dollars. If it were not for him and Zecca, Palmieri and his council chronies would have the property owners of Utica on a bread and water diet .
think for yourself

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Cheesefactory Rd wrote:
Frank Vescera has never been involved in an issue unless he personally benefits from it either financially or because he has an ax to grind. He's a miserable old man that has lied and scammed his way through life, he is by far the worst councilman ever and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.
He fought for us long enough to get our tax hike lowered to 9% from 18% and he voted to keep taxes below 2%. The council's primary job is allocating taxpayer money. He and Zecca are THE ONLY 2 doing so responsibly.
Slime

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Vescera is a slimball
Yeah Right

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Slime wrote:
Vescera is a slimball
Wrong. I don't even know him from politics just business he's no problem. I actually question YOUR slime for saying that. Obviously you're one of these people worked up about some political issue and ranting about it.
abc

Cleveland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

think for yourself wrote:
<quoted text>He fought for us long enough to get our tax hike lowered to 9% from 18% and he voted to keep taxes below 2%. The council's primary job is allocating taxpayer money. He and Zecca are THE ONLY 2 doing so responsibly.
well said, my friend
Frank for Comptroller

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Frank Vescera will be your next Comptroller. Take that to the bank.
Myke semen arrow

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

He asks me the right things. I ignore him necause he is on to me. That damn councilman cost me my election. He just wouldnt go away. I told you people it was all political. He still broke my cahonees and cost me the election. Payback is coming.
Serajevo

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

what is this
In the 5th

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Frank Vescera along with Jim Zecca are the only members that are concerned enough to introduce real legislation that benefits the taxpayers. It is too bad the whiners in the council can't just get past the fact that as much as they try to discredit him, the more the people of Utica see what he does for them.

Of course, I am sure all the negative don't even know him.
Frank for Comptroller

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

In the 5th wrote:
Frank Vescera along with Jim Zecca are the only members that are concerned enough to introduce real legislation that benefits the taxpayers. It is too bad the whiners in the council can't just get past the fact that as much as they try to discredit him, the more the people of Utica see what he does for them.
You hit the nail on the head. They clearly don't have any sense of strategy. The more they attack Zecca and Vescera, the more popular they get. It's the old Ed Hanna effect. The old guard attacks and he gets more powerful. Do they really think that the two of them expect the legislation they propose to pass? Of course not. But they're building their records as the people's champions and letting the rest fall on their swords by going on record voting no.
Ill wait

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

In the 5th wrote:
Vescera is cool but Zecca drums businesses out of his district and is worse than Chuck Schumer when it comes to jumping on newworthy bandwagons. Utica can do much better than these people wow.
Frank for Comptroller

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Ill wait wrote:
<quoted text>Vescera is cool but Zecca drums businesses out of his district and is worse than Chuck Schumer when it comes to jumping on newworthy bandwagons. Utica can do much better than these people wow.
Let's see...we can do much better. Both actually have college educations. Vescera is a lifelong businessman who has never been part of the crooked club. Zecca has been Executive Director of Solid Waste for Madison County for over 20 years. He's been a member of state organizations and a leader recognized by his colleagues around the country for his innovative renewable energy programs.

Neither has any skeletons in their closet. No criminal history, happy marriages and families. They've withstood the old machine and fought for the people. They've been rewarded by the voters despite both parties fighting to get them out of office. You can dislike them personally or disagree with their political views, but as far as character goes, these are exactly the type of politicians we need in Utica.

We don't need convicted felons as Majority Leader and City Chairman. Crooked Roefaro holdovers like Bucciero (doesn't even live in Utica and moved his business to Paris), Giruzzi, McKinsey. Look around your council and mayor's office. Complete lack of spine or intellect on how to fix this city. Organized Crime connections and conflicts of interest abound. Zecca and Vescera are breathes of fresh air.
Dan Miner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Frank and Jim are useless for ever getting legislation passed:

www.uticaod.com/blogs/miner/x221019388/MINER-...

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Didn't they both vote to pass the bloated budget? If they were so against going over the 2% tax cap, why did they vote to raise taxes over 9%?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

278 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
romos pizza 7 min beyond pizza 1
aau basketball 7 min Hey NeanderthalAssfuck 24
weathertite fence complains to topix to remove ... 10 min CNY-FULL of Sex Offenders 2
Who Else Needs A Boat 12 min Bobby Lies and Riggies 25
763 Mary St.....Crack Neighborhood 14 min BobbyO1967 8
Bobbys Ugly Politics 14 min Bobbys Tatas 2
Irish Fest 21 min Piggy PAT 26
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 32 min Mondays are Fundays 118
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 1 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 47
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 2 hr Bobby Lies and Riggies 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE