why do uticans.... get a life you sou...

why do uticans.... get a life you sound so dumb

Posted in the Utica Forum

hey

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Get a life already
Oh Boy

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2014
You can say that again! Obviously no life needed as it's only hiding behind a computer and writing things that make no sense whatsoever but only to him and a few of his other weird egos. Imagine to have nothing to do all day but sit there and write and write and think and think of just one thing..the City Of Utica..and how to bash it??? hahahaha..Wow. Nobody cares what's being said yet he thinks differently and the people who answer back are really not thinking right as that's just what he wants. Give it up!

Since: May 14

Ilion

#3 Jun 7, 2014
hey wrote:
Get a life already
I want urs

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2014
Oh Boy wrote:
You can say that again! Obviously no life needed as it's only hiding behind a computer and writing things that make no sense whatsoever but only to him and a few of his other weird egos. Imagine to have nothing to do all day but sit there and write and write and think and think of just one thing..the City Of Utica..and how to bash it??? hahahaha..Wow. Nobody cares what's being said yet he thinks differently and the people who answer back are really not thinking right as that's just what he wants. Give it up!
Obviously you care because you commented.
HMM

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2014
Commented......from what im seeing the person did not comment on any of the crap written by you oddball..The comment was made in answer to the first post!!! Sorry to burst your bubble but you have problems comprehending especially when its not about anything you wrote...Once again you have to stick your nose into any forum. As the poster says, get a life, but you probably can't comprehend that either. Lol

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2014
HMM wrote:
Commented......from what im seeing the person did not comment on any of the crap written by you oddball..The comment was made in answer to the first post!!! Sorry to burst your bubble but you have problems comprehending especially when its not about anything you wrote...Once again you have to stick your nose into any forum. As the poster says, get a life, but you probably can't comprehend that either. Lol
Oh really? Thanks again for the comment dolt! Lol!
Oh Boy

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Ohhhh...your soooo funny! NOT! Again, Get off the computer and get a life! Whacko!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 8, 2014
Oh Boy wrote:
Ohhhh...your soooo funny! NOT! Again, Get off the computer and get a life! Whacko!
You first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joan Teuchert Shkane (Jan '09) 4 min Karma is good 51
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 8 min melanie 219
Trump Approval Rating Dips to 35% 26 min Dominick 7
Utica cop bad decision move 27 min joe 3
best driveway sealer 28 min ctb fail 4
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 52 min Dems will GET you 46
another 12yo GIRL SHOT IN HEAD BY NOT HUMAN IN FL 1 hr Waah waah Autism 58
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 2 hr Want to Know 49
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 hr Youre next Fukko 63
Tried Anal-Hated It! 8 hr Utica a welfare t... 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages