i received this from someone on topix...

i received this from someone on topix, have you?????

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Hello ,
I am Barr. Richard Spencer residing in Accra-Ghana,a personal attorney to late Mr.Robert ,a nationality of your country who died in tragic motor accident by running into a stationery Trailer without warning sign on December 26 , 2006.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating his fund valued at Fourty Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($45,200,000.00) left behind by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.
Reply to my private email address for more details: [email protected]
Regards,
Barr.Richard Spencer.
lolz

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Reney wrote:
Hello ,
I am Barr. Richard Spencer residing in Accra-Ghana,a personal attorney to late Mr.Robert ,a nationality of your country who died in tragic motor accident by running into a stationery Trailer without warning sign on December 26 , 2006.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating his fund valued at Fourty Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($45,200,000.00) left behind by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.
Regards,
Barr.Richard Spencer.
scam artist --nothing but wpm--d-e-l-e-t-e
Stiggs

Oriskany Falls, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Reney wrote:
Hello ,
Regards,
Barr.Richard Spencer.
There's something in all of us, that at least for a minute would like to believe such a claim...once in a while, though, people really do fork over the three hundred dollars they want from you by Western Union or a 'Money Pack.' They wouldn't be hitting people up all the time if they didn't occasionally con someone. Like P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute....

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Stiggs wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something in all of us, that at least for a minute would like to believe such a claim...once in a while, though, people really do fork over the three hundred dollars they want from you by Western Union or a 'Money Pack.' They wouldn't be hitting people up all the time if they didn't occasionally con someone. Like P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute....
What I don't understand is how this could have come from someone on topix that found out her home email address.
squat

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
snopper wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand is how this could have come from someone on topix that found out her home email address.
Please stop the bs. Everyone knows that you and Reney are one and the same. Reney never posted anything about the "home email" that You posted about. You are welcome to use as many pseudonyms that you want but stop playing stupid games like this one. It was nothing more than a piece of spam--forget about it.

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Sounds legit.
omar

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Reney wrote:
Hello ,
Regards,
Barr.Richard Spencer.
Very,very good. Good oportunity for you. Write to man above and he give you, just you, lots of American dollar. You be rich american lady. you have lots of suitors. Write quicky, hurry, get lots of american dollar. You shop everyday then. Bye.
Lol

Great Barrington, MA

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Watch out they have your IP address
randi

Herkimer, NY

#9 Jul 8, 2013
Nope
Anki

Oslo, Norway

#10 Apr 30, 2014
I have got that actual mail too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 2 min Mule 40
Is Bill Keeler the real deal ? 4 min Mule 41
Clifford Fuel 2 hr millions of miles 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Claudia Tenney as State Assem... (Oct '11) 3 hr Eleanor 59
USC: Not the Place For Me 4 hr Grace 3
Fitness Mill 5 hr Hillary 6
Who is Sarah millan? 5 hr Jenn 6
Gordon's Tap Room 6 hr I remember Gorden 20
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 8 hr Get it right 13
Home and Car Robberies 10 hr WOW 21
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 10 hr Heather 85

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages