Mary

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Shackleferd wrote:
you know nuno choochalizzi?
his back hair's fuggin frizzy
when he takes up the pooper
he flies into a tizzy
I laugh my assz off when I read your posts. You are funny!
gorton

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2013
You spit out a zoon-zoon's cahk long enough to respond to THAT?!

Which mouli are you boppin behind his back now?

Mary...
Mary

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2013
gorton wrote:
You spit out a zoon-zoon's cahk long enough to respond to THAT?!
Which mouli are you boppin behind his back now?
Mary...
I do not know who you are. Have we argued before?
Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2013
What?

Signed,
Cliffy
gorton

Schenectady, NY

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know who you are. Have we argued before?
We arguing now, Mary - you mouli sucking, back stabbing, cheat!! Your man works had and all you do is gobble zoon-zooon weiners behind his back. You a PIG.
Mary

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2013
gorton wrote:
<quoted text>
We arguing now, Mary - you mouli sucking, back stabbing, cheat!! Your man works had and all you do is gobble zoon-zooon weiners behind his back. You a PIG.
Your posts are weak. I have already been called every name possible. Being called a pig is one of the nicest names I have been called. I do want you to keep bashing me though. I love the attention!
gorton

Schenectady, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Your posts are weak. I have already been called every name possible. Being called a pig is one of the nicest names I have been called. I do want you to keep bashing me though. I love the attention!
I heard you been 'bashed' by half the zoon-zoons in yo hood.

Posting from yo phone agin, Mary?
Mary

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2013
gorton wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you been 'bashed' by half the zoon-zoons in yo hood.
Posting from yo phone agin, Mary?
Your grammar is poor. I don't understand your posts.
gorton

Schenectady, NY

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Your grammar is poor. I don't understand your posts.
Yes, it be, Mary. It's pour grammar, actually. When I POUR too much whiskey and type, well... you can figure the rest out, right?

I know you can...
Mary

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2013
gorton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it be, Mary. It's pour grammar, actually. When I POUR too much whiskey and type, well... you can figure the rest out, right?
I know you can...
Hey scumbag! Are you drinking again?
gorton

Schenectady, NY

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Yes. I. Am.
Mary

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2013
gorton wrote:
Yes. I. Am.
Beautiful!
gorton

Schenectady, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Still. Drinking, Mary.
Mary

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2013
gorton wrote:
Still. Drinking, Mary.
I have to take antipsychotics that can't be mixed with alcohol. It sucks. Now I just smoke alot of marijuana. I probably shouldn't be doing that either. Do you really hate women or do you just like getting under peoples skin?
Gorton

Schenectady, NY

#17 Jun 16, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I have to take antipsychotics that can't be mixed with alcohol. It sucks. Now I just smoke alot of marijuana. I probably shouldn't be doing that either. Do you really hate women or do you just like getting under peoples skin?
Sorry to hear that you can't enjoy a cocktail every now and again, Mary.

Do I hate women? That's a good question. I'd say no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who lie and chea,t and still could do a b... 20 min tester 2
NH Drivers Ed 21 min Concerned citizen 1
Albany Looking to Land Amazon 26 min Frank 9
Motus and Utica's odd obsession with the farm t... 34 min Right Fool 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 36 min A voter in Nort... 43
Epic List of FAILED Utica "Development" & "Succ... 37 min Psy eval 9
Liz Paul druggie daughter arrested again 41 min Fausto 10
Why always destroying! 1 hr Wow 44
Scumbags of Utica! Name one! 1 hr As u can see 11
episcopo steps down from united way 2 hr Doc 5
ed welsh has been riding dirty 5 hr A voter 15
Cover up at OCJ 9 hr Hiding behind a b... 28

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages