|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

1. Dream of being used car manager.

2.Dream of previous night sheep hunting.

3.Start saving money for Male enhancement products to increase sexual performance.(Need to last longer than 30 sec.)

4.Pray that Cretin doesn't leave for Beavis or Butt head.

5.Dream of owning herd of goats and sheep,and change name to Cliff Bo Peep.
Open Eyes

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
There's plenty to do in clifton park. After all its bigger than the "city" of Rome ny and Ava combined and we have median incomes of almost 100k. We have an actual functioning international airport 15 minutes from us. We have a mall 5 minutes from us. We have Saratoga 15 minutes from us. We have downtown albany 20 minutes from us. We actually have bustling night life every single night too. Actually the town is growing so rapidly that uticas own delmonicos chose to grace us with their second capital district location. The only thing we don't have is a fort or a prison. If we only had those two so close to us we would be complete here. I guess we'll just have to try and deal with the multibillion dollar chip plant that's here.
I wish we had a clifton park sign similar to the utica sign.
Actually I drove through Clifton Park the other day in the Rexford area and really did not see much there. Reminded me of the local New Hartford area... As you identify there are things surrounding Clifton Park but not too much to speak of in Clifton Park itself.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

There's plenty to do in clifton park. After all its bigger than the "city" of Rome ny and Ava combined and we have median incomes of almost 100k. We have an actual functioning international airport 15 minutes from us. We have a mall 5 minutes from us. We have Saratoga 15 minutes from us. We have downtown albany 20 minutes from us. We actually have bustling night life every single night too. Actually the town is growing so rapidly that uticas own delmonicos chose to grace us with their second capital district location. The only thing we don't have is a fort or a prison. If we only had those two so close to us we would be complete here. I guess we'll just have to try and deal with the multibillion dollar chip plant that's here.
Scorned and fat with a rashy hand. These are not top notch qualities Clifford. You need quite a bit of work. Even Large Marge left you after she found out that you are obsessed with forts and prisons.

Tell em Large Marge sent ya.
question

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Why are you on here 24/7 if there is so much to do in CP? I've seen you getting your rocks off on Utica topix on a Friday/Saturday night. Something just doesn't add up here.
Cliffy likes to

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

throw poopoo at cars under the bridge where he lives by the Cross Gates Mall.

Level 8

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Scorned and fat with a rashy hand. These are not top notch qualities Clifford. You need quite a bit of work. Even Large Marge left you after she found out that you are obsessed with forts and prisons.

another question

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

One of the wonderful bar restaurants in clifton park.
http://www.peddlersbarandbistro.com/
If there is so much to do in Clifton Park why are you on Utica topix 24/7? You get your rocks off here on Friday and Saturday nights instead of going out? What's up with that?
well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

You do realize that article was from 2011?
hmm

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well considering I work Saturdays we usually don't go out on Fridays. Saturdays, very rarely home. But thanks for your concern.
So, instead of spending time with whoever "we" is on Friday night, you sit on topix getting your rocks off with who is probably another dude? If you are rarely home on Saturdays, do you bring your computer with you so you can be on Utica topix all day?
well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So what. It's an article about a movie theater. Something utica doesn't have one of. First thing that popped up on google. I guess here the most recent listing of movies if you're looking to attend.
http://www.fandango.com/regalcliftonparkstadi...
Utica doesn't have a movie theater? I swear I was there last weekend.
hmm

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually I pretty much sit behind a computer all day on Saturdays but thanks for asking.
No thank you for answering me. I am teaching a psych class this summer, we will be covering sociopaths and I plan on using your comments I have found on this forum. You are making my job way too easy!

Level 8

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Another wonderful bar restaurant.
http://www.pastapane.com/

hmmm

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

One of the wonderful bar restaurants in clifton park.
http://www.peddlersbarandbistro.com/
Restaurants in Utica area get better reviews then the place you identified. I would not go based on reviews here...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/peddlers-bar-and-bist...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

question wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you on here 24/7 if there is so much to do in CP? I've seen you getting your rocks off on Utica topix on a Friday/Saturday night. Something just doesn't add up here.
His boyfriend doesn't like to spend money. You would think if he were as affluent as he claims,he would not be here all day and night. I think he was kicked out of Utica,and is just pissed.
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Where's the team?
Yelp

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Another fine restaurant bar in clifton park.
http://www.wheatfields.com/
Food- 2.5 Stars
We ordered a Antipasta plate and a Calamari to start. They were OK, honestly the Antipasta was fine (nothing special at all) but the Calamari was WAY too sweet for me, and they were swimming in the sauce.

Various orders included a special pasta, and alfredo, some pizza's. The Pizza's were the best thing that came to the table by a long shot. My Tagliatelle was either poorly made or overcooked so it was super lumped together. The flavors on the pasta were OK. Wifey's pizza was pretty darn good though, nice crust and flavors.

Service- 3 Stars
Fine, nothing special. We were out on the patio seemed like she had to walk about a mile to do anything for us.

Value- 2 Stars
Overpriced outside of their killer happy hour.

Atmosphere- 4 Stars
It's nice despite being in a strip mall.

Drinks- 4 Stars
Nice wine menu and some specialty beers

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wheatfields-bistro-an...
Actually

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> His boyfriend doesn't like to spend money. You would think if he were as affluent as he claims,he would not be here all day and night. I think he was kicked out of Utica,and is just pissed.
More like he got the sheet kicked out of him in Utica after running his mouth. I'm pretty sure he still lives with mom and dad so when he refers to we, that is what he means.
Cliffys Momma

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

My little Cliffy (and I am not just referring to his penis)(it was much bigger, almost 1" more before it got bit so often in prison) is not allowed out on Friday or Saturday nights because his parole officer stops by to check on him. hey go into Cliffy's room in the double wide and discuss rehab. Also,He has to wash his car lot cleaning rags on rocks by he river before he goes to the car lot to clean cars. If his boss, Mr F would only pay him the minimum wage, Cliffy could go out to some of those food paces he reads about on the library computer. My Cliffy can have any man in prison that he wants! He has pulled more trains than the rest of you! Plus if he ever wants a woman again, he can still have me or his sister!
The Galloping Rash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

http://saltyspub.com/
Another wonderful bar/restaurant.
They have a no rash policy Cliffy. You can't go. Too bad.(:
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

If we're looking for fast food type wings that kind of suck we go here. At least the place has like 40 TVs or some insane amount.
http://www.buffalowildwings.com/
You look for anything to suck Cliffy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 16 min Doug77 5,457
The Brindisi's make a threat 23 min Democretins Ruin CNY 73
Griffo & Brindisi - Phony Corrupt Politicians 28 min Democretins Ruin CNY 6
Are You Going to See Kiss & Def Leppard @ SPAC ... 1 hr SPAC IS FOR MIKE THE SPAZ 3
Esche's AquaVino Restaurant - Dine next to RAW ... 1 hr Youre back 2
Lieutenant Hauck and Louis T. Disagree 1 hr Youre back 27
Corked Winebar 2 hr Horse Play 22
Official: Goodbye Comets 3 hr Utica Gags On Riggies 160
Radisson's Easter Dinner 4 hr Horse Play 29
He cheated twice 4 hr Judge Judy 62
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••