who is karen pritchard

who is karen pritchard

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curroius

Auburn, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Can anyone tell me anything sbout this girl? I met her over the weekend and all I know is she is from whitesboro.
beenthere

Auburn, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Hey currious stay away from her,trust me
shopping

Auburn, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2009
Ya she has been around the streets awhile. She suckered this real nice guy into marring her and now she is out cheeting on him. Ya get enough drinks in her and she is all yours. Anyone ever gets with her make sure you cover up if ya know what I mean.
just wondering

New York, NY

#4 Jun 17, 2009
How long ago did you know her beenthere? Do you know anything else about there?
the son

Auburn, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2009
shes the biggest slut in the world.... i have only known her for about 3 years and i hated her since day one...she drinks like its goin out of style and she dress's like a whore,, which she is.. so yea if anyone tries to get with her needs help... she only wants a man for their money...TRUST ME!!!!!!
Paulie

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2009
No, sorry
beenthere

Auburn, NY

#7 Jun 18, 2009
I have know her for about 6yrs or so. She is quite the loose one. Get her in a bar room and she is your best friend if your a male.
currious

Auburn, NY

#8 Jun 18, 2009
She sounds like someone I need to stay away from.I think I need to make a drs apmt now.
PLUMBER

Auburn, NY

#9 Jun 18, 2009
She cleaned my plumbing out. She is the nastiest thing ever created. She has been through more men than my bitch a great dane. God help anyone who she clings onto. STAY CLEER.
Stop the BS

Auburn, NY

#10 Jun 18, 2009
I know her & she's a nice lady & she works for her own money.

You got a problem then say it to her face, don't trash her on the internet!!!!!
Hey Bs

Auburn, NY

#11 Jun 18, 2009
You obviously don't know her well enough. She is far from what you call a nice lady. She may work for her money but she robbed her husband blind. Everthing that is being said on here is all so true. SO ALL MALES LOOK OUT. Your friend the last male before your husband.
Stop the BS

Auburn, NY

#12 Jun 18, 2009
I've seen her @ work, that's it & she seems nice. PPL can be their own judge , no one needs to be trashed on the internet.
disgusted

Auburn, NY

#13 Jun 18, 2009
i live right by her. you can smell stale liquor and semen just by walking past her house.
lfrocker

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jun 18, 2009
where can she be found?
disgusted

Auburn, NY

#15 Jun 19, 2009
hey lfrocker check any bar in whitesboro.Ya cant miss her she looks like she has used and reused over and over.
hey bs

Auburn, NY

#16 Jun 19, 2009
Stop the BS wrote:
I've seen her @ work, that's it & she seems nice. PPL can be their own judge , no one needs to be trashed on the internet.
You must be her trying to defend yourself, or you are her next victim. Cuz let me tell you there is nothing nice about this skank.

Since: Jun 09

Auburn, NY

#17 Jun 19, 2009
she's a pig...she's sucked me off in the bathrooms of eddie joe's, and props inn while her husband waited at the bar!
get a life

Auburn, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2009
LoboLounge wrote:
she's a pig...she's sucked me off in the bathrooms of eddie joe's, and props inn while her husband waited at the bar!
I talked to her husband and he said he's never been at Props Inn with her, so this is obviously a lie, which means that most likely all of this is a lie, just someone that is mad at this girl and trying to hurt her. Maybe the pig is the one writing this trash, so I agree with Stop The BS.
Arselicer

New York, NY

#19 Jun 20, 2009
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to her husband and he said he's never been at Props Inn with her, so this is obviously a lie, which means that most likely all of this is a lie, just someone that is mad at this girl and trying to hurt her. Maybe the pig is the one writing this trash, so I agree with Stop The BS.
What insight, how true......by the way was she "cleaning your pipes" while her hubbie pushed in your stool?
disinfectant

Auburn, NY

#20 Jun 20, 2009
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to her husband and he said he's never been at Props Inn with her, so this is obviously a lie, which means that most likely all of this is a lie, just someone that is mad at this girl and trying to hurt her. Maybe the pig is the one writing this trash, so I agree with Stop The BS.
Thats because she was there with her ex boyfriend scott. So most likely none of this is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie sanders 15 min Too Easy 9
trattoria calabria , culver ave, utica 45 min Charles 4
Kennedy plaza 1 hr liked 5
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 1 hr liked 6
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 2 hr Moshe 7
Free Phones at the County Building 5 hr CanYouHearMeNow 1
fly a drone in my backyard 6 hr elmersfudd 6
A third term for Obama 13 hr whyohwhy 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages