Hitting machine travel baseball
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
fall ball

Whitesboro, NY

#371 Oct 3, 2013
Credit wrote:
Seeing how fall ball has been run this year, I am having doubts about the organization. Very disappointed with fall ball. I expected more and am now worried that this might be the norm with the Hurricane season.
Once again, not bashing any of the coaches or the Hurricanes, but for the $ I want to know I'm getting the best!
Junior American Legion? Comments?
how can anyrone rune a league like that? Unreal!!
Also as far as hurricanes having good competetive games,
you dont play anyone, play the pionners or naturals.
You refuse to for some reason.
Oh,Mase, smile, dont walk around like your Gods gift
to the earth.
omg

Somerville, MA

#372 Oct 3, 2013
Actually they played and loss the double header badly and would not schedule again. It was the 9u team get your facts right.
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturals would destroy you. play their 9, 10, 11 or 12 u team.
I see hurrica kids cant even throw correctly. you pay them to get you on the jv and varsity teams
Travel Ball

Utica, NY

#373 Oct 4, 2013
I too think Hurricanes should play more against local teams. Not sure why they don't. And no, it's not because hey are scared. Teams are all pretty evenly matched. Maybe this year.
noo

Whitesboro, NY

#374 Oct 4, 2013
Teams are not evenly matched. Oh, why did u call the BB coach and ask him why your kid isnt starting anymore and if he did something wrong?
You did the same thing last yr with the all star team.
Local teams

Utica, NY

#375 Oct 4, 2013
noo wrote:
Teams are not evenly matched. Oh, why did u call the BB coach and ask him why your kid isnt starting anymore and if he did something wrong?
You did the same thing last yr with the all star team.
Local travel teams are a lot more evenly matched than you think. If not then have "gold" play "silvers" if need be. Who cares. Remember it's just about kids playing ball. Not about parents living through their kids playing ball. Not sure why you are so negative.
money

New Hartford, NY

#376 Oct 4, 2013
So how much are they charging this year?
big complex

Whitesboro, NY

#377 Jan 28, 2014
Local teams wrote:
<quoted text>
Local travel teams are a lot more evenly matched than you think. If not then have "gold" play "silvers" if need be. Who cares. Remember it's just about kids playing ball. Not about parents living through their kids playing ball. Not sure why you are so negative.
We keep asking them to play, no go.
Georgie T

Utica, NY

#378 Feb 1, 2014
Any good wrote:
I saw an announcement yesterday from the Hitting Machine about a new youth travel baseball organization in the area. Looks like the former Notre Dame coaches are at the head of this along with several area Current and former high school coaches. Any thoughts on this crew?
They've all been kicked out of their positions for being inappropriate - is that what you want your son to see?
truth

Syracuse, NY

#379 Apr 18, 2014
I would just like to say...none of your kids are going pro...2nd none of you are the go to men for the mlb...your careers are sadly over...everyone get over yourselves...and your child and play ball and stfu!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 22 min Italiano 20
President Donald Trump 29 min Losers 2
Bogie Stabbing (Dec '07) 50 min and 47
Home and Car Robberies 58 min explosive 27
Head 1 hr Not telling 3
Clifford Fuel 1 hr Get what YOU give 29
Utica ny = white trash AND black trash. Scum! 2 hr The Boss 9
Gordon's Tap Room 2 hr Missin Strut 27
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 7 hr michelle 88

Utica Jobs