Calling all Uticans!!!!! $$$$$

Calling all Uticans!!!!! $$$$$

Posted in the Utica Forum

we will find you

West Hartford, CT

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Somebody has to know who this dog "Autumn" belongs to. She didn't just grow up from a puppy on the streets and then one day appear. She belonged to someone and that someone needs to pay! This dog was almost starved to death. What kind of person would knowingly and willingly do that to an animal and why? Obviously someone seriously has issues. Either way somebody knows something about this dog. So let's restore some faith in humanity and speak up! This dog has no voice, it's time for someone to speak for her. Please any information that can be given will help. So far the reward is up to $1200! That would help out a lot of people in this city. So if you know something speak up and the reward may be yours! Here's the link

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Is-a-Humane-In...
Tiffany D

Pine Plains, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Help this poor dog out!!
stand up

Enfield, CT

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Don't be afraid and hide in the shadows people! Take a stand against animal abuse. This isn't right.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 22, 2013
The dog may have done this to itself more than the supposed owner? Seems more people are upset over this unfortunate dog, than for the poor missing baby found in the river. Hmmm. Last word I heard is that it's said the cops declared it a suicide and the case is closed?
Tiffany D

Enfield, CT

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Joey TwoTumbs wrote:
The dog may have done this to itself more than the supposed owner? Seems more people are upset over this unfortunate dog, than for the poor missing baby found in the river. Hmmm. Last word I heard is that it's said the cops declared it a suicide and the case is closed?
The public is outraged about the child. But the difference is there are laws to see that who did that to that child will pay. However there are no laws to make sure that animal abusers get what they deserve. A slap on the wrist and a fine. There are no laws that protect animals and no one to protect them when they are being abused. You can call CPS and someone will investigate. I'm not saying animals are more significant than a human, but there is nothing the public can do to aide the police in their investigation except speak up if we know something. There are many things that need to be done to protect animals.
Bijou

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 22, 2013
The owner is dead. Unfortunately the dog was left outside. Mind your own business and let it go.
Tiffany D

Enfield, CT

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Bijou wrote:
The owner is dead. Unfortunately the dog was left outside. Mind your own business and let it go.
Then why can't someone come forward and say that then? If that is the truth? Normally when people die their family, friends, and what not take care or their homes and belongings. So why was this dog just left?
Someone

Cortland, NY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
Someone knows who this dog belonged to. Lets just hope they speak up!
please please please

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Bijou wrote:
If you know this to be fact, let police know, it may be of some help. They can start the investigation with just that little piece of information. You will sleep much better tonite, and the Good Lord will reward you ten times over. After all, they are God's creatures.
Bijou

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2013
please please please wrote:
<quoted text>If you know this to be fact, let police know, it may be of some help. They can start the investigation with just that little piece of information. You will sleep much better tonite, and the Good Lord will reward you ten times over. After all, they are God's creatures.
I'm not getting involved but there were no relatives.
Someone

Cortland, NY

#11 Sep 22, 2013
I'm sure you'll be involved now as the police will probably trace your post you idiot!
Tiffany D

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Bijou wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not getting involved but there were no relatives.
You're full of shit! It's probably your dog and you're freaked out now because it's all over the news. That dog was starved for a loooooong time. So if the owner really died, someone would have stumbled upon the dog before now, unless the owner is still rotting in their house somewhere. You are lying. Because if it was the truth, why wouldn't you just tell police and collect the reward money? Or if you were telling the truth you wouldn't be afraid to get involved.
Tiffany D

Rome, NY

#13 Sep 27, 2013
Anybody?
Wonder

Cortland, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2013
Haven't heard anything on this case lately. I wonder if the law is still looking for the POS!?
Nope

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Someone wrote:
I'm sure you'll be involved now as the police will probably trace your post you idiot!
Tougher to do than you sheep think.
think again

Rome, NY

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Tougher to do than you sheep think.
Not really

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090210/033...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Ann Wood? (Nov '11) 2 hr someonesomepalxe 82
Designing Uticas Financial Future 5 hr Evo 2
" Help " I need my shed Moved (Apr '13) 6 hr Bonnie 63
True love 6 hr Wishing Sand 7
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 7 hr Larry 44
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 7 hr Gerbers 36
Utica OD - No More TV Section 9 hr Rafe Hollister 10
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 14 hr Someonewhoknows 293
lapolla thinks a mayor run 16 hr Truth 46
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Sun Class of sixty-two 229