First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who Dat

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2014
Seems like a lot of upstanding citizens standing around the middle of the day watching police process the crime scene. They must all be home from work on their lunch hour.
sick

Southbridge, MA

#2 Apr 17, 2014
Guns don't kill people people kill people
Correction

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2014
sick wrote:
Guns don't kill people people kill people
People with guns kill people. I think every Tom, Dick and Jamal should be able to own a gun but no one should be able to buy or own bullets.
buttmuncher

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2014
keep your guns loaded boys and girls,summer is just around the corner,its only going to get better.
russ bianco

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2014
I love hearing about shootings in Utica. Especially when the victim was involved with drugs or is a lowlife. Now I don't know about the victim on Oneida St. If he was innocent, thats too bad. But if shooting victims are the result of a drug deal gone bad, then society's safer. They won't be draining the county welfare budget or causing more trouble. They are the equal to a toilet bowl filled with puke and week-old turds. They have arrest records as long as their legs. UPD just fills out the paperwork & affixes a toe tag. Time for a donut break??
no way

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 17, 2014
Let em all exterminate themselves
ShaQuan

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2014
buttmuncher wrote:
keep your guns loaded boys and girls,summer is just around the corner,its only going to get better.
Ya all best stay indoors this summer. Wees be takin back da streets! Wild times be commin!
Stick it toomey

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 17, 2014
russ bianco wrote:
I love hearing about shootings in Utica. Especially when the victim was involved with drugs or is a lowlife. Now I don't know about the victim on Oneida St. If he was innocent, thats too bad. But if shooting victims are the result of a drug deal gone bad, then society's safer. They won't be draining the county welfare budget or causing more trouble. They are the equal to a toilet bowl filled with puke and week-old turds. They have arrest records as long as their legs. UPD just fills out the paperwork & affixes a toe tag. Time for a donut break??
Amen brother. John Toomey os on the case. Should be solved in a few decades after he changes out of his yoga pants at work to his uniform. The deputy chief shows up in yoga bike pants
Ex Utican

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2014
I like that idea. Instead of a gun buy back program have a gun give out program. Think of all the $$$ that can be saved. In 6 months time things would be looking up. Give everybody a free box of ammo too. Give the PD 6 months vacation and let em rip. Lets face it the buy back/restrictive laws aint wrkn.
Original Street Justice

Worcester, MA

#10 Apr 17, 2014
Time to cull the herd. They're like alley cats. They kill each other everyday but you still see lots of kittens

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Apr 17, 2014
Stick it toomey wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother. John Toomey os on the case. Should be solved in a few decades after he changes out of his yoga pants at work to his uniform. The deputy chief shows up in yoga bike pants
I didn't know, now that is interesting!
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2014
I bee like sayzin...dat he waz gonna b somebody...he b like gonna b a super star.....he b like a good lil keed..he b like anutta Michael jorden.u b seein wad I sayzin. u no uno?
he b never hurt no bodi..good keed..
dis b like racismz and b like u no idk b 4 u say antin u gotz ta know
he b like gonna b someone...
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 17, 2014
an a be like CHS stan 4 Cornhill Homo Sexuals
clint50

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 17, 2014
let these welfare scumbags blow eachother away . , amen
Andy Beengreazy

Hempstead, NY

#15 Apr 17, 2014
clint50 wrote:
let these welfare scumbags blow eachother away ., amen
And let the working welfare parasite police arrest no-one if it conflicts with the Friends & Family Plan™, just like Andy Brindisi the attempted murderer they are protecting and coddling.

Utica looks SO humiliated right now. Deserved.
Jerks

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2014
Andy Beengreazy wrote:
<quoted text>And let the working welfare parasite police arrest no-one if it conflicts with the Friends & Family Plan™, just like Andy Brindisi the attempted murderer they are protecting and coddling.
Utica looks SO humiliated right now. Deserved.
What are you? A drug dealers lover!

The guy was attacked first. Have you ever heard of self defense?
Death

Hempstead, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2014
More lies and spin.1st retard I don't need drugs that's probably what Andy was looking for he has known drug problems who you kidding? If he was "attacked" and seeking self defense then why did he keep returning? Your lies don't add up. Why did he not report the crash and had to be yanked?

Keep lying for the Brindisi parasite family. The Right People are watching now.

He's lucky he picked an urchin he'd be dead soon if it were anyone of mine.
Moses

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 17, 2014
Too bad it was not keeler-it may be the only way to get that traitorous rat off the radio-maybe next time :)) I am MOSES

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 17, 2014
Andy Beengreazy wrote:
<quoted text>And let the working welfare parasite police arrest no-one if it conflicts with the Friends & Family Plan™, just like Andy Brindisi the attempted murderer they are protecting and coddling.
Utica looks SO humiliated right now. Deserved.
Agree
No Really

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 18, 2014
The victim was just getting his life together. Goin back to school to become a better dad to his countless spawn. He was a GREAT kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shocker TUMI HUSBAND CAUGHT AT RAIDO SHACK 6 min BIGGEST clifTON c... 1
Robert Esche Admits To Welfare Hockey 7 min Public Records 82
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 9 min Republican Picente 189
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 10 min Earl 20
fat MOUTH TACO GRINDER Hector Hernandez WELFAR... 10 min ZOONAMES 14
big SHOCKER TORRELL CHARGED WITH A ONE DRUG FEL... 12 min ZOONAMES 1
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 16 min Billy HAMBONE Wil... 178
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 1 hr 50 Inch Waisted U... 49
ND defeats Proctor! 2 hr nd alum 20
Who's Buying Hotel Utica? Gaetano Ripoff - Unpa... 2 hr reallyestate 100
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:30PM
Breaking Down St. Louis' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report 9:30 PM
Breaking Down Raiders Game Plan vs. Bills
NBC Sports 3:29 AM
Giants place two more on injured reserve
NBC Sports 3:53 AM
Bill Davis: Moving Marcus Smith around defense didn't help him progress
NBC Sports 3:58 AM
Wednesday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 7:57 AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
ESPN10:15 AM
Vick has paid down nearly all of $18M debt
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants