Rocco Deluca
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Educated Man

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2012
anyone else think he should write for a gossip column since he can't write anything intelligent or a real story just makes up information and puts the word "alleged" in bold to cover himself. Can't wait until he crashes his car after drinking to much at Stiefvater then lets see what the OD
think about it

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2012
Isn't he the OD's UPD correspondent? Why did we have to hear about police officers planting drugs from the Utica Phoenix. Its not even a real paper.

Cortland, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Don't bash the crap out of him, its not like he can write what ever he wants, he has an editor who tells him what to change, if so and what really gets posted.

I'm sure he walks away most times biting his tongue at what they did to the story he wrote.

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2012
I think he's cute.

#5 Jan 2, 2012
I think he's gay! He is always in the bookstore ALONE on a night that most young people are out dating or trying to get lucky.

Alone, always alone. I've thought of walking up to him to say a few words, but I was afraid that he would then want a friend and I want no friends no one can ever be trusted again!
That guy

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jan 3, 2012
I thought that was him at B&N, whats his deal? Does he go there to "make himself availible" hoping that sombody will show up and be like "OMG newspaper man, check this out!!!" and he can land the story of the year? Maybe if he toned down his metro designer gettup, more people would be willing to talk to him.
Educated Man

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2012
he is probably there reading how to be a reporter 101, read the new york times police blog and the articles actually give fact information not what the reporter heard from some random person on the street.

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Jan 3, 2012
I think he is pretty damn fine and I enjoy reading his articles. Get over yourselves. I go to barnes and noble all the time alone for a latte and a quiet read, since when does that make you gay? And his sense of style is daper.
Haters gon' hate.

Des Moines, IA

#9 Jan 3, 2012
All you tough guys/girls out there hiding behind your forum posts.. Easy to hate on the internets.. Well, I hope all the females in your families are raped and murdered and Rocco gets to report on them.. jerks..
Educated Man Killer

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2012
Educated Man wrote:
anyone else think he should write for a gossip column since he can't write anything intelligent or a real story just makes up information and puts the word "alleged" in bold to cover himself. Can't wait until he crashes his car after drinking to much at Stiefvater then lets see what the OD
I guess if you were even educated you would know how to spell someone's name correctly and actually put your real name to the post.

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2012
Friends of LaDuca

Hadley, MA

#12 Jan 3, 2012
If the people trashing my friend even had the decency to talk to him in person they would know he is a great smart guy. Don't judge someone by the job they do until you do it yourself! And if you think he writes gossip go do an interview on the record so your name is in the paper and then you can take the flack for your opinion.

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2012
I second that remark!
Observer wrote:
I think he's cute.

Sherburne, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2012
thats a handsome name!

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2012
This guy is a major creep, he stalks girls on Facebook and writes to them and comments on pictures and statuses of people he doesn't even know!!

New York, NY

#16 Jan 3, 2012
His name is La Duca
Now Now

Baldwinsville, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2012
Now Now folks lets not put this all on one man. We all know that the O.D. has two objectives. The first is to make money and the other is to destroy as many people as they can in doing so. It does not matter who they destroy as long as they can sell papers. Rocco is a good guy but he must do his job and destroy, destroy destroy just like all the rest of the reporters. A person could do 99 things good but just do one bad and bang you are destroyed. Rocco you are to good for that get out and get a job helping people instead of causing mass destruction.

Sherburne, NY

#18 Jan 5, 2012
SarahB wrote:
I second that remark! <quoted text>
I third that remark!

Raymond, NH

#19 Jan 5, 2012
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>I third that remark!
how come no reply to the creep comment? You've done it 3 times to my girlfriends hahaha. You message them, having no clue who they are, than they ask me, do you know this guy? Creep!!!!!

Raymond, NH

#20 Jan 5, 2012
Wowww hes done that to my gf and sister on Facebook too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEW HARTFORD sports are corrupt. 5 min yes 16
Deerfield place 10 min Newcomer 1
Common Council rubber 12 min corruptcity 1
Heather Mowat 15 min goodcitylook 12
Kimberly strong 28 min Disgusting 18
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 31 min Trumps Army 496
Never ending danger of pitbulls 37 min Pitbulls are to b... 7
72Tavern at the Aud 7 hr Blah Blah Blah 33
Stupid Waitresses 7 hr Dense 37
Who is Steve Hauck? (Jul '09) 9 hr Passavagatuccialia 39
2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade 9 hr WKTV sucks 20

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages