Michele Albanese New Manager Burrito ...

Michele Albanese New Manager Burrito Jonz

Posted in the Utica Forum

Coco Beach

Orlando, FL

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Congratulations Michelle on your new job at Burrito Jonz. Also your dentures look great.

I can't believe you people complain that your county taxes went up. You voted out Larry Tanoury who was the only one that would have voted no. How did Franklin Davis vote? You should have voted for Larry!!!
Dis Satisfied

New Hartford, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I heard they put out meat that is old and they just scrap the mold off. With the new faces in the utica store the customer service is not very well. There use to be a very pretty woman that was there when me and my buddies stopped in on Saturday nights. The food is kind of plain
Katherine Daniels

Carthage, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Dis Satisfied wrote:
I heard they put out meat that is old and they just scrap the mold off. With the new faces in the utica store the customer service is not very well. There use to be a very pretty woman that was there when me and my buddies stopped in on Saturday nights. The food is kind of plain
Sure thing Kathy.
the previous post most be

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
from the old manager "very pretty woman" ummmm, if she didn't turn around!
Sam

Greig, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Coco Beach wrote:
Congratulations Michelle on your new job at Burrito Jonz. Also your dentures look great.
I can't believe you people complain that your county taxes went up. You voted out Larry Tanoury who was the only one that would have voted no. How did Franklin Davis vote? You should have voted for Larry!!!
What does larry Tanoury have to do with a Burrito Jonz Posting
adult

New Hartford, NY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
John must really invy this kathy because he spends alot of time posting about her and changing his name on here. The funny thing is I wrote the aboge comment and I didn't even know who kathy was until John became obsessed with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mvwa 4 min VOTE SHOULD BE DE... 31
Why is America going to shit (Aug '11) 44 min Not A Preacher 42
What should go in old APAC building? 54 min Kool Guy 36
Work On Aud Improvements 59 min Thieves Thick 488
No News WKTV 1 hr False 4
Utica Observer Dispatch 3 hr OD equals toilet ... 21
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 3 hr Diet 56
Joette Mancuso 4 hr Ronnie Mancuso 72

Utica Jobs

More from around the web