Coco Beach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Congratulations Michelle on your new job at Burrito Jonz. Also your dentures look great.

I can't believe you people complain that your county taxes went up. You voted out Larry Tanoury who was the only one that would have voted no. How did Franklin Davis vote? You should have voted for Larry!!!
Dis Satisfied

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I heard they put out meat that is old and they just scrap the mold off. With the new faces in the utica store the customer service is not very well. There use to be a very pretty woman that was there when me and my buddies stopped in on Saturday nights. The food is kind of plain
Katherine Daniels

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dis Satisfied wrote:
I heard they put out meat that is old and they just scrap the mold off. With the new faces in the utica store the customer service is not very well. There use to be a very pretty woman that was there when me and my buddies stopped in on Saturday nights. The food is kind of plain
Sure thing Kathy.
the previous post most be

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

from the old manager "very pretty woman" ummmm, if she didn't turn around!
Sam

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Coco Beach wrote:
Congratulations Michelle on your new job at Burrito Jonz. Also your dentures look great.
I can't believe you people complain that your county taxes went up. You voted out Larry Tanoury who was the only one that would have voted no. How did Franklin Davis vote? You should have voted for Larry!!!
What does larry Tanoury have to do with a Burrito Jonz Posting
adult

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

John must really invy this kathy because he spends alot of time posting about her and changing his name on here. The funny thing is I wrote the aboge comment and I didn't even know who kathy was until John became obsessed with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

248 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boilermaker 10 min Typical Oootican wannabe 75
Negroes Starting to Figure out Obama 13 min Hambonesa Chitwashha 10
Why do 80 percent males RA PE Animals Children... 17 min soft babys for home boys 19
Mother Drops 4-Month-Old Girl During Fist Fight 18 min soft babys for home boys 6
82 shot, 14 of them fatally, in Chicago BATS GO... 19 min soft babys for home boys 4
in AFRICA 70 PERCENT MALES RA PE BABIES AS NOT ... 19 min soft babys for home boys 23
Well Im Off 22 min Too Too Funny 26
Fat asses in boilermaker 24 min ITS GOOGLE GIRL 24
2014 Boilermaker may be cancelled ? 5 hr Chiroptera 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••