Photo surfaces of Steve McMurray dres...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ray Jadwick

Utica, NY

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fk up ray nobody believe this is anyone but you retard. You need a life because nobody finds you funny and as usual you once again GRASPED at a "joke" and as usual just made yourself look like the sex-child obsessive virgin you are buttpoker.
I think I should call your old mini-douche mother and start asking her why she failed so badly with a drunk sex pervert on the sex offender list.
Dear Mr. Anal....

Don't you ever call my mother a mini-douche again. Us Jadwicks never do anything in a small way. Do I ever speak bad of your mother???

-Ray "Fagwick" Jadwick
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#31 Jul 29, 2013
Ray Jadwick wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. Anal....
Don't you ever call my mother a mini-douche again. Us Jadwicks never do anything in a small way. Do I ever speak bad of your mother???
-Ray "Fagwick" Jadwick
Hey Ray, meet me and Cliffy at Crossgates later for some good old fashioned three way buttttlicking. My azzzz has been dripping all day thinking about lapping you and Cliffy clean.

Love,
Cretin
Ray Jadwick

Utica, NY

#32 Jul 29, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ray, meet me and Cliffy at Crossgates later for some good old fashioned three way buttttlicking. My azzzz has been dripping all day thinking about lapping you and Cliffy clean.
Love,
Cretin
As long as you're willing to get in line and wait your turn.
315 Is A Joke

Gouverneur, NY

#33 Jul 30, 2013
Ray Jadwick wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you're willing to get in line and wait your turn.
Ray, if I catch you near my biotch Cretin I'll shove a fat rashy hand up so far up your azzzz that you'll....wait a minute....you'd love that one.....I'll shove my tongue so far up your azzz...wait a minute....I'd love that one.....just leave Cretin alone azzzzwhole!!

Cliffy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 26 min Horrified indeed 192
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 34 min Anal Chaffed LOL 34
yes NOLANS DK IS MY LIFE AND MY REASON FOR LIVI... 1 hr Youre next Fukko 3
Tried Anal-Hated It! 1 hr Youre next Fukko 18
wow NOLANS KOK FILLS ME UP AND I DREAM OF BEING... 1 hr Youre next Fukko 4
Bill Murray In Utica 1 hr Youre next Fukko 19
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Youre next Fukko 41
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 1 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 130

Utica Jobs

More from around the web