Photo surfaces of Steve McMurray dressed as Adolf Hitler!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hermann Goring

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Heil McMurray! What a lovely portrait.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Not worth looking. It sounds like ray queenies' latest sexually repressed/obsessed pervert toilet joke attempt at a 3rd grade funny there in the land of programmed failure disguised as "amazing" and "awesome".
Someone should hide Rays Microsoft Paint!
HCC

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Land of analphabetism wrote:
Not worth looking. It sounds like ray queenies' latest sexually repressed/obsessed pervert toilet joke attempt at a 3rd grade funny there in the land of programmed failure disguised as "amazing" and "awesome".
Someone should hide Rays Microsoft Paint!
Your ignorance marchs side by side with your obsession with Jadwick. First of all, I'm sure he's using Photoshop and NOT Microsoft Paint. Second of all, the portrait of McMurray is a great example of Jadwick's great expertise in the medium. You, my friend, have about as much credibility as you do mental stability absolutely none!
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

HCC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance marchs side by side with your obsession with Jadwick. First of all, I'm sure he's using Photoshop and NOT Microsoft Paint. Second of all, the portrait of McMurray is a great example of Jadwick's great expertise in the medium. You, my friend, have about as much credibility as you do mental stability absolutely none!
Another typical illiterate reply. Yes you "know" ray uses Pshop because YOU'RE Ray queer.

You so fit right into utica. You're just another pretender to greatness consumed with your inflated self worth but as usual just another lowest common denominator also ran nobody.

Fact if you were so "great" you'd be mentioned somewhere but on topix loser. STFU and go masturbate to your newscaster pics my dear potty brained scatological/sexually obsessed adult child.

If you were anything but an attention starved welfare case wanabe satirist someone OTHER THAN YOU would talk about you.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

HCC wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW speaking of your parochial "expertise" you delude yourself with, did you ever learn to you know, make your skies match up borders yet or are you still just wingin it MVCC style and quality?

Call us when you can use real 3D graphics stuff and come up with actually funny or relevant stuff beyond your usual pantyjoke poopie fart fart drivel attempts at satire loser.

There's a reason nobody likes you or pays you for that garbage Ray. You puff yourself up but don't deliver anything but hype. You know.... like most uticans.
Pratt Bratt

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

<quoted text>Another typical illiterate reply. Yes you "know" ray uses Pshop because YOU'RE Ray queer.
You so fit right into utica. You're just another pretender to greatness consumed with your inflated self worth but as usual just another lowest common denominator also ran nobody.
Fact if you were so "great" you'd be mentioned somewhere but on topix loser. STFU and go masturbate to your newscaster pics my dear potty brained scatological/sexually obsessed adult child.
If you were anything but an attention starved welfare case wanabe satirist someone OTHER THAN YOU would talk about you.
Oh, oh. Looks like Ray's stalker is off his meds again!
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Pratt Bratt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, oh. Looks like Ray's stalker is off his meds again!
Uh oh! Looks like Ray is scraping the bottom of the barrel for something funny or witty to say again!

Typical of a Pratt grad who never got out of utica or a real job in the industry. Wanna compare paychecks Ray? LMAO!!
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Radioman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. WKTV has always acted like a fascist regime. Too bad WUTR news hasn't lived up to the potential to knock news channel 2 down a few rungs of the ladder.
Here's ray fagdick again talking to himself to pretend he's relevant again!

theonion.com is much much funnier. So much so that ray actually tried to say he was the "founder" LMAO!
PTBarnyard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Ray's stalker sure does spend a lot a time posting about someone he claims has no relevance! Doesn't make much sense.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

PTBarnyard wrote:
Ray's stalker sure does spend a lot a time posting about someone he claims has no relevance! Doesn't make much sense.
Neither does any of your stupid sock puppetfaggot show and delusions of your "talent" nobody is paying you for little girl.
Wondering

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Anybody know what's prompted jadwick to target McMurray so viciously?
Word on the street

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I've heard it has to do with WKTV's refusal to sell advertising to a business that has ties to Jadwick. Pretty stupid of them if you ask me.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I think they knew that any "business" with ties to ray is a sign on "no business".
Wondering

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Word on the street wrote:
I've heard it has to do with WKTV's refusal to sell advertising to a business that has ties to Jadwick. Pretty stupid of them if you ask me.
And I take it it was at Steve McMurray's prodding? Seems VERY stupid indeed.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
And I take it it was at Steve McMurray's prodding? Seems VERY stupid indeed.
This guy jadwick is a loser who's career began and ended over 30 years ago. Don't ever expect anything but infantile babyshit from this fool or waste time clicking on that stupid self sucking shzt.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Much funnier than rays stupid sex perv pics-

Theonion.com
UPDer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Much funnier than rays stupid sex perv pics-
Theonion.com
So you must find something sexy in Steve McMurray dressed as Adolph Hitler?!!! You are much much more perverted than Jadwick!
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

UPDer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must find something sexy in Steve McMurray dressed as Adolph Hitler?!!! You are much much more perverted than Jadwick!
When it's merited I've FORGOTTEN funnier shit than Ray could ever come up with. Shut the fk up with your spam raygay people are sick of your stupid self promoting that stupid babyshit. You're not genuine at all.
Mr B

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Glad to see Jadwick once again posting more often. At least his stalker has chosen a more appropriate name for himself, although, he could've just cut it down to "Land of Anal." A mind isa terrible thing to waste.
Land of analphabetism

Carlstadt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Mr B wrote:
Glad to see Jadwick once again posting more often. At least his stalker has chosen a more appropriate name for himself, although, he could've just cut it down to "Land of Anal." A mind isa terrible thing to waste.
Shut the fk up ray nobody believe this is anyone but you retard. You need a life because nobody finds you funny and as usual you once again GRASPED at a "joke" and as usual just made yourself look like the sex-child obsessive virgin you are buttpoker.
I think I should call your old mini-douche mother and start asking her why she failed so badly with a drunk sex pervert on the sex offender list.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 25 min Joke 222
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 3 hr NY Voter 303
Bad weather for boilermaker. 4 hr Duded Up 21
The Broken egg 4 hr Fat Tony Salerno 22
Utica Duded up for Boilergasm! 4 hr Duded Up 3
new 50k RUN FROM POLICE PHILADELPHIA HOOD AS... 4 hr kenyan bab 5
Boilermaker 4 hr kenyan bab 32
Homewreckers 11 hr suicide watch 34
•••